Re: Chase Bank refuses service to General Michael Flynn over "REPUTATIONAL RISK"

Sanctuary City

Aug 30, 2021, 5:45:02 PMAug 30
In article <7e35409d-4c9f-4023-a3c2-
e9480a...@googlegroups.com>
Text-drivers are psychopaths <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ok - Then let businesses refuse service to blacks and perverts also.
>
> https://www.lifezette.com/2021/08/chase-bank-goes-full-woke-cancels-gen-flynns-credit-card-over-reputational-risk/
>
> aug 29 2021 Just when you thought corporate wokeness couldn’t get any worse, it does. General Michael Flynn announced in his Telegram channel today that he received a letter from Chase Bank informing him they know longer want his business.
>
> Here’s what Chase sent him:
>
> "We are closing your credit cards. After careful consideration, we decided to close your credit cards on September 18, 2021 because continuing the relationship creates possible reputational risk to our company".

Should be worth $10-$15 million in an out of court settlement to
avoid protracted legal fees and negative mass media coverage.

Way to go Chase. That's some shrewd thinking.

danny burstein

Aug 30, 2021, 8:31:30 PMAug 30
[snip, including probably fake attribs]

>> "We are closing your credit cards. After careful consideration, we decided to close your credit cards on September 18, 2021 because continuing the relationship creates possible reputational risk to our company".

>Should be worth $10-$15 million in an out of court settlement to
>avoid protracted legal fees and negative mass media coverage.

Should be worth zilch. Do you really believe a bank would
send someone a letter like that?

Damn you're dumb. And a cross-poster, too.

dan...@panix.com

smirk

Aug 31, 2021, 4:20:02 AMAug 31
In article <sgjt90$qs7$1...@reader1.panix.com>
danny burstein <dan...@panix.com> wrote:

> [snip, including probably fake attribs]
>
> >> "We are closing your credit cards. After careful consideration, we decided to close your credit cards on September 18, 2021 because continuing the relationship creates possible reputational risk to our company".
>
> >Should be worth $10-$15 million in an out of court settlement to
> >avoid protracted legal fees and negative mass media coverage.
>
> Should be worth zilch. Do you really believe a bank would
> send someone a letter like that?
>
> Damn you're dumb. And a cross-poster, too.

Hi Bradley you socked-up cocksucker.