Re: VP Harris meets with black hate criminal activist who said 'f--- White women'

1 view

Fools believed ...Joe Biden

Mar 4, 2023, 12:05:03 PM3/4/23
In article <ssi8r8$iosc$2...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Harris is a shitbag who would align herself with racist criminals.

Vice President Kamala Harris on Monday met with several Black
female activists for a private meeting in her ceremonial office,
including an activist who directed an expletive towards "White
women" in a public Zoom call just last year.

Harris met with several members of the Black Women Leaders and
Allies, including Cora Masters Barry, a donor to President Biden
and an appointee of DC Mayor Muriel Bowser, and Melanie Campbell
who leads the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation.

During the private meeting, Harris heard ideas from activists
regarding civil rights and voting issues.

VP HARRIS TO SPEAK AT SUMMIT WITH TIES TO DISGRACED FORMER
WOMEN’S MARCH LEADER

However, some activists Harris met with have a history of making
controversial statements about other races.

"F--- White women," Barry began to say in a November 2020 Zoom
call video with Campbell, before correcting herself. "Excuse me
— forget the White women. They’re going to do what the White men
tell them to do."

"They be smiling in their faces, they want to stay in charge,"
Barry continued with Campbell reacting affirmatively in the
background. "I don't care nothing about them, we gotta do what
we gotta do."

She also attacked supporters of then-President Trump, comparing
them to the Ku Klux Klan by saying, "I’m not saying everyone who
voted for Trump is wearing a white sheet, but they got one in
their closet and it comes out when we start messing with the
economic value or the balance of power."

Barry also said at the time that, should Biden win the 2020
election, her group has "got to start organizing to make sure
that the next President of the United States is a Black woman."

<https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vp-harris-meets-with-activist-
who-said-f-white-women>

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 4, 2023, 12:48:59 PM3/4/23
On Sat, 4 Mar 2023 18:03:27 +0100 (CET), "Fools believed ...Joe
Biden" <stupid.d...@nytimes.com> wrote:

>"F--- White women," Barry began to say in a November 2020 Zoom
>call video with Campbell, before correcting herself. "Excuse me
>— forget the White women. They’re going to do what the White men
>tell them to do."

She's part of a hate group.