Divine right of royals may now have a bounce

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

David Dalton

未讀,
2023年2月25日 凌晨1:41:362023/2/25
收件者:
Seattle city council has recently banned caste discrimination.

I have tried funnelling many things including caste discrimination
and the divine right of royals, as spells to be adjusted to
something better (e.g. perhaps to have a bounce) by the moderator
(see alt.religion.druid ).

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

25A.I866

未讀,
2023年2月25日 凌晨2:14:042023/2/25
收件者:
On 2/25/23 1:41 AM, David Dalton wrote:
> Seattle city council has recently banned caste discrimination.
>
> I have tried funnelling many things including caste discrimination
> and the divine right of royals, as spells to be adjusted to
> something better (e.g. perhaps to have a bounce) by the moderator
> (see alt.religion.druid ).

CASTE discrimination in SEATTLE ????? The Wokies
are REALLY at the bottom of the barrel .........

I think the Wokies are on the way OUT. Nobody can
STAND their sanctimonious BS anymore.

Hey, maybe Plato (and others) were right ... any form
of 'democracy' is self-sabotaging, self-destructive ?
The Loud and Stupid keep setting policy, until it's
just incompatible with Reality.
0 則新訊息