Aug 25, 2019, 12:34:34 PM8/25/19

Aug 31, 2019, 8:10:53 AM8/31/19
On 8/25/19 12:34 PM, c wrote:

Nov 13, 2019, 4:51:23 AM11/13/19

Nov 17, 2019, 6:13:58 AM11/17/19

Dec 8, 2019, 1:37:12 PM12/8/19
On 8/25/19 12:34 PM, c wrote:

Jan 24, 2020, 6:06:15 PM1/24/20
On 8/25/19 12:34 PM, c wrote:

Feb 20, 2020, 7:16:37 PM2/20/20

Jun 16, 2020, 2:45:16 PM6/16/20

Aug 29, 2020, 8:41:17 AM8/29/20

Sep 26, 2021, 8:25:38 AM9/26/21

Mar 9, 2022, 6:54:07 PM3/9/22

Jun 3, 2022, 6:43:30 AM6/3/22

Jul 19, 2022, 6:28:10 PM7/19/22

Sep 16, 2022, 4:52:51 PM9/16/22

Nov 20, 2022, 6:48:13 PM11/20/22

May 25, 2023, 5:08:54 PM5/25/23

> nh

ghst

Sep 24, 2023, 1:56:29 PM9/24/23
On 5/25/23 5:06 PM, ghst wrote:

> [...]

Georg Tillerman

Dec 31, 2023, 6:55:22 AM12/31/23

> so anyway, they say Mr. Ping has "absolute authority" and "total control"
> and General Zod calls Mr. Ping in the middle of the night and asks;

> "should i have duck sauce or mustard on my moo shu pork"

> and Mr. Ping says;

> "what are you asking ME for, can't you figure that out your self?"

> EXACTLY

> why would one person Want all that hanging over his head?

cuz if it's like'

"we are having more Hunanese and moving away from Cantonese"

you're never gunna get any sleep when "the People" keep demanding more KFC

so, i'm puzzled...a little...somewhat

well not really, but i know i'd HATE having to ask some bureaucrat
how to butter my bread

exspecially when i don't generally put butter on my bread in the first
place.

and we wouldn't want Mr. Ping to become overly sleep deprived