ok87m

10735

Oct 9, 2017, 2:10:19 PM10/9/17
h65h

10735

Nov 11, 2017, 8:57:55 AM11/11/17
On 10/09/2017 02:10 PM, 10735 wrote:
> h65h

jupiter and venus monday morning in the east just before sunrise

Apr 25, 2018, 6:21:50 AM4/25/18
On 11/11/2017 08:57 AM, 10735 wrote:
> On 10/09/2017 02:10 PM, 10735 wrote:
>> h65h

Aug 10, 2018, 2:29:31 PM8/10/18

Aug 18, 2018, 7:58:58 PM8/18/18

Nov 14, 2019, 5:12:05 AM11/14/19

Dec 8, 2019, 6:02:00 AM12/8/19
On 10/9/17 2:10 PM, 10735 wrote:
> h65h

not

Jan 24, 2020, 5:07:59 PM1/24/20

Feb 2, 2020, 5:09:45 PM2/2/20

Feb 20, 2020, 6:56:54 PM2/20/20

x77

Jun 16, 2020, 1:16:47 PM6/16/20

Aug 12, 2020, 6:44:52 PM8/12/20

sgj

Sep 25, 2021, 4:57:02 PM9/25/21

gjr

Mar 8, 2022, 11:46:33 AM3/8/22

976

Jun 2, 2022, 8:46:48 AM6/2/22

427

Jul 16, 2022, 9:42:20 AM7/16/22

ghst

Sep 13, 2022, 5:44:02 AM9/13/22

ghst

Nov 20, 2022, 4:21:03 PM11/20/22
On 9/13/22 5:44 AM, ghst wrote:

.ihk.h

ghst

May 17, 2023, 5:00:15 PM5/17/23

ghst

Sep 21, 2023, 7:03:52 AM9/21/23
so i gather

ghst

Nov 1, 2023, 8:03:22 AM11/1/23
11

Georg Tillerman

Dec 3, 2023, 7:33:13 AM12/3/23
one may do well to compare these;

the first law of thermodynamics [FLT] and 'the phillips curve' [PC]

[FLT} is like this'

U = q + w

and this says that essentially, the internal energy of the system
is a function of the useful work done by the system and the heat
generated by the system in doing this work.

now, my understanding of teh phillips curve is basically this;

the interest rate of an economy [I] is some function

of price stability [PS] and employment [E]

[I] = f[PS] + g[E]

now, if you look at these, they are very similar.

where interest rates behave somethinglike a
braking mechanism on an economic machine

and [E] is a work function while [PS] is a function of 'heat'

the phillips curve, in some variation,
seems to mirror the 'natural law'
of heat dynamics.

two very simple equations.

Interest rates =are= a function of internal energy of teh system

employment -is- a function of WORK done by system

and inflation and price stability -is- associated
with HEAT generation BY the system.

just, before you say "phillips curve is an outdated notion from

the past and we have new telephones which nullify this reckoning"

the P curves similarity With a natural law

doesn't just disappear into modernity.

U = q + w

I = f[PS] + g[E]

very simple arrangement...

like saying F = mA disappears into modernity, and it Doesn't...

etc.