;90;

10735

Oct 9, 2017, 2:10:44 PM10/9/17

Nov 11, 2017, 9:09:01 AM11/11/17
On 10/09/2017 02:10 PM, 10735 wrote:

Apr 25, 2018, 6:20:42 AM4/25/18

Aug 10, 2018, 2:29:01 PM8/10/18

Aug 18, 2018, 7:58:16 PM8/18/18

Nov 14, 2019, 5:13:06 AM11/14/19

Dec 8, 2019, 6:02:30 AM12/8/19
On 10/9/17 2:10 PM, 10735 wrote:

Jan 24, 2020, 5:08:24 PM1/24/20

Feb 2, 2020, 5:18:29 PM2/2/20

Feb 20, 2020, 6:57:20 PM2/20/20

Jun 16, 2020, 1:16:28 PM6/16/20

Aug 12, 2020, 6:44:28 PM8/12/20

Sep 25, 2021, 4:52:27 PM9/25/21

Mar 8, 2022, 11:46:02 AM3/8/22

Jun 2, 2022, 8:37:10 AM6/2/22

Jul 16, 2022, 8:58:23 AM7/16/22

Sep 13, 2022, 5:43:32 AM9/13/22

Nov 21, 2022, 8:11:10 AM11/21/22

May 18, 2023, 5:56:36 PM5/18/23
On 11/21/22 8:11 AM, der wrote:

ghst

Sep 21, 2023, 7:07:11 AM9/21/23
wvh73

ghst

Nov 1, 2023, 8:07:38 AM11/1/23
777

Georg Tillerman

Dec 3, 2023, 8:07:38 AM12/3/23
but, some of you industry tycoons Think you want

to let the economy "run wild"

and -that- would be the "natural order"

but you HAVE a guy sitting there with his hand on the wheel
a conscious effort to regulate speed and heat and reduce
the prospect of collision.

the 'natural order' -involves- conscious input

and not just a mad stampeed for the door.

and in this example, the conscious input is interest rate regulation

now, all YOU have to do is participate yourselves

and see what YOU can do to -reduce- heat -without-

shutting down WORK altogether.

c.mon mister and misses Modern

SHOW me you can do it...

you're practically there

don't put your customers asleep

Georg Tillerman

Dec 3, 2023, 8:42:09 AM12/3/23

> but, some of you industry tycoons Think you want
> to let the economy "run wild"
> and -that- would be the "natural order"

so, NOw, you get your wonderful little business machines, /computers/

which are now Part of the so-called "natural order"

to regulate the work days of some employees

maybe cutting out an hour here and there

which actively moves towards the Result that

you -want- higher interest rates to accomplish.

namely, a cooling of the power levels. For A While.

whereas "full steam ahead"

isn't really IN -our best interest- at this moment.

see how EASY this is?

practically rights itself

oh well...