listen all u motherfucker!

Scott W.

Feb 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/6/99
In article <19990206172818...@ng-cf1.aol.com>, Quarren says...
> >Hey!Anyone tell me what is this newsgroup really about?Punk???
> >i am a punker,so anyone have any suggested web site to let me see the
> >culture of punk or photos of punk fashion ?
>
> Let me guess.. English isn't your first language, is it? Well, listen here my
> foriegn friend, we don't tolerate "punkers" around here. If your whole
> identity is wrapped around which records you buy, then you are a consumerist, a
> poser, and extremely uninteresting. I would rather look at paint dry than have
> a conversation with your average "punker".
>
> Levi A.
> punk is dead. it died in 1976.
> --
> MIGHT IS RIGHT!
> EMAIL: QUA...@AOL.COM
> "All that mankind thinks is great and mighty is but a disease upon life,
> and must be made to perish if life is to continue." - Boyd Rice

Nah, it started in 1976 and ended about 1980-1981..
not sure exactly what month it ended. It just died.
But like everything dead, it keeps crawling back out
of its grave.

--
!!!! !!!!
!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

"Veterans of foreign wars
We are the soldiers of
Rock & Roll Wars" Jim M

Timothy Sutter

Feb 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/6/99
Scott W. wrote:

> Quarren says...
> > >Hey!Anyone tell me what is this newsgroup really about?Punk???
> > >i am a punker,so anyone have any suggested web site to let me see the
> > >culture of punk or photos of punk fashion ?

> > Let me guess.. English isn't your first language, is it? Well, listen here my
> > foriegn friend, we don't tolerate "punkers" around here. If your whole
> > identity is wrapped around which records you buy, then you are a consumerist, a
> > poser, and extremely uninteresting. I would rather look at paint dry than have
> > a conversation with your average "punker".

> > Levi A.
> > punk is dead. it died in 1976.

> > MIGHT IS RIGHT!

> > EMAIL: QUA...@AOL.COM
> > "All that mankind thinks is great and mighty is but a disease upon life,
> > and must be made to perish if life is to continue." - Boyd Rice

> Nah, it started in 1976 and ended about 1980-1981..
> not sure exactly what month it ended. It just died.
> But like everything dead, it keeps crawling back out
> of its grave.

fuck that bullshit. punk motherfuckers.

Scott W.

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
In article <36BD0B...@usa.net>, Timothy Sutter says...

What's bullshit is these "straigh-edge" punk motherfuckers!
I mean, they hate drugs and sex but they love violence
and animals! Oh, and they're vegans!!!! Sounds like
sand-noggers to me!!!! Did I mention they come from
the dessert???? Just like sand-noggers!!!! Dallas ain't
nothin but dumbass prairie dogs.. it used to be untill
the E and W coasters moved to Plano for the Exec jobs
(telecom shite), but all their kids get hooked on dope.
It's the banality of the landscape that drives people
nuts, let me tell you.

Timothy Sutter

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
Scott W. wrote:

> Timothy Sutter says...

> > Scott W. wrote:

> > > Quarren says...

> > > Nah, it started in 1976 and ended about 1980-1981..

> > > not sure exactly what month it ended. It just died.
> > > But like everything dead, it keeps crawling back out
> > > of its grave.

> > fuck that bullshit. punk motherfuckers.

> What's bullshit is these "straigh-edge" punk motherfuckers!

> I mean, they hate drugs and sex but they love violence
> and animals! Oh, and they're vegans!!!! Sounds like
> sand-noggers to me!!!! Did I mention they come from
> the dessert???? Just like sand-noggers!!!! Dallas ain't
> nothin but dumbass prairie dogs.. it used to be untill
> the E and W coasters moved to Plano for the Exec jobs
> (telecom shite), but all their kids get hooked on dope.
> It's the banality of the landscape that drives people
> nuts, let me tell you.

the only reason they don't like
drugs is becuz they never dun them.

sort of like hatin' noggers without cause.

I mean, it's ok to hate noggers that you know.

sounds like another generational warfare type thing.

"mommy and daddy were dope addicts, i'll never do that."

Scott W.

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
In article <36BD3A...@usa.net>, Timothy Sutter says...

It's just a slang term, ya know. Sand noggers = Arabs..
You know, what's the big deal ya know. I'm not saying
I hate ALL blacks and Arabs. I'm not THAT fucking
closed minded! Believe yo me, most of our darker skinned
bruthas aren't THAT thin skinned!!! to treat them as if
they are children is the BIGGEST insult one could deliver.

Timothy Sutter

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
Scott W. wrote:

> Timothy Sutter says...

> > Scott W. wrote:

> > > Timothy Sutter says...

I thought it was "dune coons."

I don't hate ALL white people,
just most white people.

but I hate noggers and chinks
and gooks too, so it all evens out.

Scott W.

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
In article <36BD49...@usa.net>, Timothy Sutter says...

MANEFESTATION OF DER SOUL TRANSENDS ALL FORTUNE COOKIES....

mair_...@yahoo.com

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
my gradnfather wasnt a bigot but when he was young all the blacks knew to get
off the sidewalk when he came by. its easy to convinve yourself youre not
bigoted. as long as you arent going around burning crosses and all that, you
must be a a really good guy after all.

not really. evil creeps in slowly and surely. little habits a careless phrase
a too sudden insult you later regret. and evil keeps creeping.

> It's just a slang term, ya know. Sand noggers = Arabs..
> You know, what's the big deal ya know. I'm not saying
> I hate ALL blacks and Arabs. I'm not THAT fucking

its better to hate no one.

> closed minded! Believe yo me, most of our darker skinned
> bruthas aren't THAT thin skinned!!! to treat them as if
> they are children is the BIGGEST insult one could deliver.

if you saw them as humans, would you have to worry about insulting them as
children

Scott W.

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
In article <79ju0e$npl$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, mair_...@yahoo.com says...

> my gradnfather wasnt a bigot but when he was young all the blacks knew to get
> off the sidewalk when he came by. its easy to convinve yourself youre not
> bigoted. as long as you arent going around burning crosses and all that, you
> must be a a really good guy after all.

Good guy??? Nah.

> not really. evil creeps in slowly and surely. little habits a careless phrase
> a too sudden insult you later regret. and evil keeps creeping.

Fuck them if they can't take a joke, jerk-off. Who defines
evil, you??? LOL

> > It's just a slang term, ya know. Sand noggers = Arabs..
> > You know, what's the big deal ya know. I'm not saying
> > I hate ALL blacks and Arabs. I'm not THAT fucking
>
> its better to hate no one.

Well I hate you, bugger-arse. So fuck off.

> > closed minded! Believe yo me, most of our darker skinned
> > bruthas aren't THAT thin skinned!!! to treat them as if
> > they are children is the BIGGEST insult one could deliver.
>
> if you saw them as humans, would you have to worry about insulting them as
> children

It's the mushy hyper-liberals like you who want all the whites
to take a sympathetic and parental role for racial minorities...
poor little noggers,,,they're just pets to you after all....
coddle them and protect them form sarcasm and let's condescend
the downtrodden...if it's possible anymore to consider
blacks as such... that's what we need...more bleeding heart
twats to stun us all with stupidity. That's all we need
is another cunter weeping willow pointing yer plastic finger
at the working class.... I should drop you off in darky town
and totally thro your ass to the wolfs...self righteous middle-class
prick!

Timothy Sutter

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
> > > It's just a slang term, ya know. Sand noggers = Arabs..
> > > You know, what's the big deal ya know. I'm not saying
> > > I hate ALL blacks and Arabs. I'm not THAT fucking
> > > closed minded! Believe yo me, most of our darker skinned
> > > bruthas aren't THAT thin skinned!!! to treat them as if
> > > they are children is the BIGGEST insult one could deliver.
> >
> > I thought it was "dune coons."
> >
> > I don't hate ALL white people,
> > just most white people.
> >
> > but I hate noggers and chinks
> > and gooks too, so it all evens out.
> >

> MANEFESTATION OF DER SOUL TRANSENDS ALL FORTUNE COOKIES....

pork fried rice

Genitals

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99

Timothy Sutter wrote in message <36BD0B...@usa.net>...

>fuck that bullshit. punk motherfuckers.

Whoa! Those are some deep thoughts dood!

MARCO

"That's true love right there,
going and making it
in the bathroom at CBGB'S" - Joey Ramone

AOL I.M. : OL PEG LEG

Scott W.

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
In article <36BDA1...@usa.net>, Timothy Sutter says...

Gonna eat a big bowl of Beef Chow Mein.

Timothy Sutter

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
Genitals wrote:

> Timothy Sutter wrote...

> >fuck that bullshit. punk motherfuckers.

> Whoa! Those are some deep thoughts dood!

yeah, so what?

Timothy Sutter

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
Scott W. wrote:

> Timothy Sutter says...

> > Scott W. wrote:

> > > Timothy Sutter says...

> > pork fried rice

Kent is fulla punks.

mair_...@yahoo.com

Feb 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/8/99

> Fuck them if they can't take a joke, jerk-off. Who defines
> evil, you??? LOL

your reactions show you know the truth. you scream and yell and shout to hide
th e truth from yourself.

> Well I hate you, bugger-arse. So fuck off.

if that is all you can say then say it. redirect your anger to the nearest
avialble subsitute until you are ready to listen to yourself.

> It's the mushy hyper-liberals like you who want all the whites
> to take a sympathetic and parental role for racial minorities...

i think what most people want is to be treated like a human being. i wish you
could see beyond your displays. maybe someday. what do you want do you need me
to shout back at you to scream louder than the voices inside?

i dont want to hear the voices inside either. i dont worms living in my
skulls. yelling would hide all that. but it wouldnt make it go away.

Timothy Sutter

Feb 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/10/99
CHAN MAN WAI wrote:

> Timothy Sutter wrote:

> > Genitals wrote:

> > > Timothy Sutter wrote...

> > > Whoa! Those are some deep thoughts dood!

> > yeah, so what?

> u guys seems like going round in circle!

Godzilla and Mechagodzilla will eat your eggs.

Timothy Sutter

Feb 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/10/99
CHAN MAN WAI wrote:

> Timothy Sutter wrote:

> > Genitals wrote:

> > > Timothy Sutter wrote...

> > > Whoa! Those are some deep thoughts dood!

> > yeah, so what?

> u guys seems like going round in circle!

Godzilla and MechaGodzilla
will destroy your eggs,
and make furniture out
of your silk.