Tomi Lahren on Facebook Breach: 'Tech-Addicted' Population Invites 'Big Brother' Into Their Lives

Sara Jacobs Is A Communist Prostitute

May 24, 2018, 3:45:03 AM5/24/18
It’s time for Final Thoughts … on all this Facebook talk.

It's true, folks: Our privacy and data are compromised on the
interwebs.

Yeah, not a shocker. In fact, I’m shocked some of you think we
still have privacy online. Here’s a friendly reminder - we don’t.

This Cambridge Analytica data breach is partly Facebook’s fault.
And I’m the last person to stick up for the teflon-coated hoodie
that is Mark Zuckerberg.

But ... let’s be honest. We practically invite Facebook,
Twitter, Google, Apple and the rest of ‘em into our personal and
private lives - every time we log on.

Behold: the device that is practically an appendage at this
point: The almighty smart phone.

George Orwell warned us almost 70 years ago, when he published
"1984." But we didn’t listen. We probably never will. Big
Brother doesn’t have to hack to get our fingerprints, passwords,
or even retina scans. We do it for him - happily.

We can cry over this latest Facebook breach and demand more
privacy. But come on - we’ve become too lazy, anti-human, and
tech-addicted to truly care.

Think I’m kidding? What’s the first thing you do in a waiting
room … a red light … any time you have a free moment? You check
your phone. You check your likes, your views, your comments. You
creep on your kids, your exes, people from high school.

Hey, I’m right there with ‘ya. And it’s sad.

No wonder the American family is breaking down. No wonder
mentally unstable kids are falling through the cracks. It’s hard
to notice the world in front of us when all we do is look down
at a dang screen.

Did you know research shows young people spend about five hours
a day looking at phones?

We drive with them, we sleep with them, we eat with them. We
would probably shower with our phones if the water didn’t
destroy them.

Heck, we even date with our phones. It’s gonna be interesting
telling our grandkids we met their grandpa “in the DMs.”

You really wanna punish your kids? Give them an old school flip
phone for a week. The fight for survival would look like a scene
from "Hunger Games."

This isn’t just a millennial problem. Huh-uh. Everyone knows the
50-plus crowd has taken over Facebook. And they’ll do the same
with Instagram.

The least of our worries should be data mining. We’ve lost real
relationship and communication skills. Instead, we convey our
emotions with crappy emojis and gifs.

So yeah, we'll call Zuckerberg and friends on the carpet for a
day, or maybe a week. Then what? We'll log back on and watch our
cat videos - just like before.

Look, social media isn't all bad. Heck, social media is what got
me here. Perhaps we can find a happy medium? Maybe type a little
less - and talk a little more?

We’ve started to love technology and use people - when it should
be the other way around.

Those are My Final Thoughts. From LA, God Bless and Take Care.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/03/23/tomi-lahren-final-thoughts-
facebook-cambridge-analytica-data-breach-online-privacy