QUICK CASH TO BE MADE!

kenshibeatu

Jun 1, 2005, 4:31:30 PM6/1/05
Subject: $$$MAKE A LOT OF MONEY FAST & EASY$$$

Posted by Spitfire (Spitfire)

$$$MAKE A LOT OF MONEY FAST & EASY$$$ - NO SCAM BELIEVE ME Seriously no
scams! A lot of money made, fast and completely legal. This really does work
and is a very easy way to make fast money. A little while back, I was
looking on the web for easy ways to make money and I kept thinking that all
of the ways I was reading would never work and were just scams but not this
one! The article that I had found said that I could make thousands of
dollars easily in a matter of weeks with only an initial small payment of
$6.00. I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam like most of the rest",
but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that
if I sent $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses listed at the bottom of
the article that I would make great money but only if I followed the
following steps. After sending the $1.00 to each person you were then
instructed to rewrite the list by taking the 1st person off of the list then
moving the 2nd person to the 1st spot, and the 3rd person to the 2nd spot,
etc, etc. Finally you should be left with the number 6 spot empty and this
is where you place your name and address. After reconfiguring the list you
then must post it on about 200 newsgroups (doesn?t matter but the more
places you post the more money you make!). There are thousands and thousands
of newsgroups from around the world so this task is easy and that was it
when I was done! no catch. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few
people that were on the list, I thought about trying it. I figured what have
I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a
little skeptical because it seemed so easy and a I was a little worried
about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post
Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After
reviewing the pro?s and con?s of the investment I decided to carry out with
it. I invested the measly $6.00 and guess what??... Within 7days, I started
getting money in the mail!! I was very shocked! I figured it would end soon,
but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By
the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the
third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my
fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still
coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps?. Now let me
explain to you how this works and most importantly why it works. Also, make
sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information
off of it as you need it. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ STEP 1 ? Get 6 separate pieces of
paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
MAILING LIST." ? Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6
pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent
thievery. ? Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them.
You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating
the above phrase (PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST), your name and
address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing with this letter is creating a
service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! ? Now mail the 6 envelopes to the
following addresses[1] Jin Jian 2017 Cromart Ct. Martinez, CA 94553[2] Marc
Schiemer P.O. Box 620172 Littleton, CO 80162 [3] Aaron Campbell 6061 N 36th
St. Milwaukee, WI 53209 [4] Justin Carney 2802 Noble Fir Ct. Woodbridge, VA
22192 [5] Sean Stanford 144-11 223st Springfield Gardens, NY 11413 [6]
Steven Tovey 445east600south Salt Lake City, UT 84111 STEP 2 ? After you
have mailed out your letters creating a service and making this legal, take
the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6
becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.
STEP 3 ? Change anything you need to in this article, but try to keep this
article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to
at least 200 newsgroups. (I believe there are close to 24,000 groups in USA
alone). All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post the more money
you make! DIRECTIONS ---HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS Step 1) You do not need to
re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at
the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this
document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire
letter into the computers memory. Step 2) Open a blank "notepad" file under
accessories in windows and place your cursor at the top of the blank page.
From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter
into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your
new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in
different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to. Step 4) Use
Netscape or Internet Explorer for your postings!
U.S. Post Office 1-(800)238-5355 to confirm it is indeed LEGAL!
JUST DO IT!~Show You The Money!