Pants

1 view

Daniel Thornton

Sep 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/22/99
This group has gone dangerously close to being games related in the
last few days.

Please rectify.

--
/ The Wibble \ This week: Gordon Burns reveals he runs a
/http://www.thewibble.co.uk\ brothel... Trevor McDonald brings more news

Ken

Sep 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/23/99
Yeah, it's starting to get disturbingly serious. Soon we'll all be writing
like real net geeks, it will soon become common here for us to start
inputting lots of smilies and put a 'z' at the end of some words. Oh, and
let's not forget the 'geek speak'.

"How r u 2 day? :)"
"u OwNz!!!!!"
"thankz m8 :)"

The future is not bright.

The Raping Shoe

Sep 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/23/99
Message <7sbnt7$td2$1...@news4.svr.pol.co.uk> from "Ken"
<fre...@leanne17.freeserve.co.uk> went thus:

>Yeah, it's starting to get disturbingly serious. Soon we'll all be writing
>like real net geeks, it will soon become common here for us to start
>inputting lots of smilies and put a 'z' at the end of some words. Oh, and
>let's not forget the 'geek speak'.
>
>"How r u 2 day? :)"
>"u OwNz!!!!!"
>"thankz m8 :)"
u mean thx m8!! ;)

Ken

Sep 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/23/99
>>"How r u 2 day? :)"
>>"u OwNz!!!!!"
>>"thankz m8 :)"
>u mean thx m8!! ;)

lol! u no wot i mean, m8! ;p
n e wayz, time 2 masturb8 some more :)

Ken

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
>wh3r3 4r3 d4 r0m2?
>
>--Nick.

hi nick :)

how r u? a/s/l? m/f?
sux my cock ;))))))

Nick

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
Ken amazed us in <7sj4br$rhl$1...@news4.svr.pol.co.uk>. See:

>>wh3r3 4r3 d4 r0m2?
>>
>>--Nick.
>
>hi nick :)

ello u.

18
Male
England.

y sy m/f wen asl covers that?

u r gr8, u r my m8.

i luv u.

--Nick.
--
icq: 9235201 - United Kingdom - Tel: 07974 210317
--=(UDIC)=-- Ultima Dragons Internet Chapter

Ken

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
>ello u.

hi :)

>18
>Male
>England.

21/f/uk

>y sy m/f wen asl covers that?

lol!!!!! bcoz i am a wanka

>u r gr8, u r my m8.

>i luv u.

i luv u 2 :)))) i will masterb8 over u 2 nite ;)))))

David Bulmer

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
In article <7sjbig$19l$1...@news4.svr.pol.co.uk>, Ken <fre...@leanne17.fre
eserve.co.uk> writes
>>18
>>Male
>>England.
>

>21/f/uk
^^^^

Muhuhohuh

--
David Bulmer

Ken

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
>>21/f/uk
> ^^^^
>
>Muhuhohuh

i am f, y would i lie???? i have big tits and fat rrss ;))))