FUCKING CUNTING CARTOON NETWR0K

Branch-me-do

Mar 30, 2001, 6:02:27 PM3/30/01
And asshole housemates, but still...

For some reason they now show two episodes of Tenchi, so instead of it
ending at 6 like it should have, instead they start showing the TYING
UP ALL THE LOOSE ENDS episode immediately after, and then cunty
housemates demand to watch the Simpsons, even though it was a fucking
awful first season one with BAD DRAWINGS AND NO JOKES AND WEIRD
VOICES, with 'Adil' the Albanian despite Adil not being an Albanian
name. Anyway...

So tonight I watch Toonami, and they only show one episode of Tenchi,
and it's the one they showed this afternoon... and then... they show
the all the other Toonami shows which are ALL FOR FAGOTS, namely:

The New Adventures of Johnny Quest: With its dodgy computer-animated
bits, and the fact that Johnny is now a bit too old. And Haji no
longer is an amusing Indian stereotype. And it's badly drawn.

Gundam Wing: The most homoerotic cartoon I've ever seen.
(SAMPLE SCRIPT)
GAY BOY: Good bye!
FAGGOT: Bye!
GAY BOY'S SERVANT: Are you sure we should let him go? He may come back
to destroy us!
GAY BOY: Yes, but at least I'd get to see him again! Oh, my blonde
quiff is all in disarray!
(meanwhile, on the docks)
OLD MAN IN A HAWAIIAN SHIRT: I have fixed your mecha.
QUEER: Thanks! I look like a girl!
OLD MAN: Yes.
(over in an ambulance)
MANFACED LEZZA: Oh father! You're dying!
FATHER: I'm not your father! There is no way you could be my daughter,
you're more masculine than the heroes of this show!!!

DragonBall Z: The less said the better.

Batmang of the Futarrrrr: Every time I watch it I feel like writing an
amusing piss-take post. So, I shall.

Tinman

Mar 30, 2001, 6:14:35 PM3/30/01

Branch-me-do wrote

> For some reason they now show two episodes of Tenchi, so instead of it
> ending at 6 like it should have, instead they start showing the TYING
> UP ALL THE LOOSE ENDS episode immediately after, and then cunty
> housemates demand to watch the Simpsons, even though it was a fucking
> awful first season one with BAD DRAWINGS AND NO JOKES AND WEIRD
> VOICES, with 'Adil' the Albanian despite Adil not being an Albanian
> name. Anyway...

I don't think they do show 2 episodes of Tenchi regular like, it's just that
ep 26 follows on from ep 25 directly, as in, in the middle of a sentence.
Here's a question, why do you live with people who don't fucking love
Tenchi? For fucks sake, I can honestly say, Tenchi has been the only thing
in my life for the past week or two that I've enjoyed. My life sucks.
Anyway... The episode, as you didn't see it, barely tied anything up at
all... I guess leading onto the next series... Such an excellent program,
and to make it better they ended with a sugary sweet J-pop love song type
thing, excellent.

Cartoon Network sucks also because it has to fucking put all the shows on
either 3 minutes early or late, so I miss the beginning or the end or
something, and also put fucking diabolically long adverts in. Watching
Tenchi today was made unbearable because of this.

> The New Adventures of Johnny Quest: With its dodgy computer-animated
> bits, and the fact that Johnny is now a bit too old. And Haji no
> longer is an amusing Indian stereotype. And it's badly drawn.

Why is this Toonami? Really, I agree, it couldn't suck more.

> Gundam Wing: The most homoerotic cartoon I've ever seen.

My mate really enjoys this, infact he owns a Tall Geese T-shirt. I can't say
I hate it, the main program is it's divided up like this :

50% characters staring at each other
45% tense dialogue
5% Mech battles

Mech battles are the best thing about it and they are hardly ever in it...
And it's made worse by the dialogue sucking complete ass and making no sense
unless you've watched every episode ever and the ones that haven't been made
yet. And there not being one likable non fagot character.

> DragonBall Z: The less said the better.

yes. I once watched this program and 2 characters stared at each other
screaming and glowing progressivley brighter for 2 whole minutes. I think
you have to be brain dead to enjoy it.

> Batmang of the Futarrrrr: Every time I watch it I feel like writing an
> amusing piss-take post. So, I shall.

The adverts for this make it look so fucking cool and gothic, and you watch
it and it's like they took the original Batman cartoon and put it through a
committiee of braindead dragonball Z watching children.

'Okay kids, how could we make batman cooler?''

'Uh, make him IN THE FUTURE!'
'Yeah, and... make him an annoying teen!'
'And... Make him look completely crap!'
'Don't forget to make the stories rubbish, and all the art look like it was
drawn by someone who once saw akira playing on a tv set in a house that his
train passed while his eyes were half closed, and remove every 3rd frame of
animation, and make it so people who liked the old batman now have no idea
what is going on and why, and make all the charaterisation as good as that
in Gundam!'

There is no god.

--
No need for Tinman!

Branch-me-do

Mar 30, 2001, 6:40:27 PM3/30/01
On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:14:35 +0100, "Tinman" <Tin...@portalofevil.com>
wrote:

>I don't think they do show 2 episodes of Tenchi regular like, it's just that
>ep 26 follows on from ep 25 directly, as in, in the middle of a sentence.
>Here's a question, why do you live with people who don't fucking love
>Tenchi? For fucks sake, I can honestly say, Tenchi has been the only thing
>in my life for the past week or two that I've enjoyed. My life sucks.
>Anyway... The episode, as you didn't see it, barely tied anything up at
>all... I guess leading onto the next series... Such an excellent program,
>and to make it better they ended with a sugary sweet J-pop love song type
>thing, excellent.

Without getting into a huge debate about Tenchi (so please don't go
encouraging me) when Tenchi was about to leave to save Ayeka and Ryoko
begged him not to go I WISHED I WAS HIM so I could have said 'don't
worry I'll come back' and given her a BIG SNOG.

As for why I live with people who don't love Tenchi? Because they're
shit. They like Dream Team, Eastenders, and Sex in the City.

>Cartoon Network sucks also because it has to fucking put all the shows on
>either 3 minutes early or late, so I miss the beginning or the end or
>something, and also put fucking diabolically long adverts in. Watching
>Tenchi today was made unbearable because of this.

And they show the same Woolies ad twice in the same break.

>Why is this Toonami? Really, I agree, it couldn't suck more.

I remember when it was first shown in Canada on YTV. It lasted one
season. I mean, what made the original so good was... ummm... well,
what makes it good now is the kitschy charm.

>My mate really enjoys this, infact he owns a Tall Geese T-shirt. I can't say
>I hate it, the main program is it's divided up like this :

I have a tiny minature toy of one of the Gundams, although I can't say
what the name is because when I saw the characters and then discovered
they were all men (despite 3 out of the 5 CLEARLY BEING GIRLS).

>Mech battles are the best thing about it and they are hardly ever in it...
>And it's made worse by the dialogue sucking complete ass and making no sense
>unless you've watched every episode ever and the ones that haven't been made
>yet. And there not being one likable non fagot character.

ROTFEL!!! Yes, good anime is good even if you can't hear it. I watched
all of Angel Cop 3 and 4 without the sound once and it was really
fascinating stuff.

>yes. I once watched this program and 2 characters stared at each other
>screaming and glowing progressivley brighter for 2 whole minutes. I think
>you have to be brain dead to enjoy it.

I remember, a few years ago, when I went around France on holiday. DBZ
was on every morning, and I watched it. Over the two-odd weeks we were
on holiday, with a new episode every morning, they had: ONE FIGHT. IT
TOOK TWO WEEKS TO HAVE ONE LOUSY FIGHT. Mostly because they would just
stand there, scream, glow, then unleash some huge energy attack that
either a) sends their opponent flying to the end of a smoking 50 mile
crater, or b) deflected without their opponent ever moving a muscle.
All the other characters just stood around and talked about the fight.

>The adverts for this make it look so fucking cool and gothic, and you watch
>it and it's like they took the original Batman cartoon and put it through a
>committiee of braindead dragonball Z watching children.
>
>'Okay kids, how could we make batman cooler?''
>
>'Uh, make him IN THE FUTURE!'
>'Yeah, and... make him an annoying teen!'
>'And... Make him look completely crap!'

Yes. Batman the animated series was excellent, and from there it sadly
went downhill. I mean, Batman and Robin, and Superman were both nice
ideas, but didn't have the same spark as Batman. Especially the
episode where Harley kidnaps this general's daughter and he's going
nuts chasing her around the city in a tank.

>There is no god.

Yes, well, in case you missed my original BATMAN OF THE FUTURE script,
I've just posted another one.

Tinman

Mar 30, 2001, 6:56:09 PM3/30/01

Branch-me-do wrote

> Without getting into a huge debate about Tenchi (so please don't go
> encouraging me) when Tenchi was about to leave to save Ayeka and Ryoko
> begged him not to go I WISHED I WAS HIM so I could have said 'don't
> worry I'll come back' and given her a BIG SNOG.

Yes. My deep wish to be an anime character (or basically just Tenchi) has
become disturbingly prevalent in my head. Why can't I be having fantastic
adventures in space with a huge gang of hot women, my dad, grandfather and
this great rabbit cat thing? Why can't I be the special 'chosen one'? I'm so
sad.

> As for why I live with people who don't love Tenchi? Because they're
> shit. They like Dream Team, Eastenders, and Sex in the City.

ARRGH!

Sounds like my room mate actually. Oh well... At least... Actuall, no, all
those programs suck, all the time.

> And they show the same Woolies ad twice in the same break.

I hate ads that do that, OR they show an ad that's cunningly split into two
sections, incase you maybe decide to buy the product, and forget in the
space of the next ad, or something. Most enraging currently is that
Cadburys ad telling us all to enjoy life and eat chocolate, like it's some
sort of public service announcement, like we're supposed to watch the ad and
go, 'gosh, life isn't so bad after all, and cadburys really care about me,
not just as a customer' when life obviously sucks and cadburys would come
into your house, and rape your mother while stealing all your possesions if
they could. And choclate only helps if you want to be really, really fat,
and as I've already stated, I want to be Tenchi, not fat.

> I remember when it was first shown in Canada on YTV. It lasted one
> season. I mean, what made the original so good was... ummm... well,
> what makes it good now is the kitschy charm.

I have no idea if Cartoon Network actually get any feedback on the shows
they show, I mean, they don't show Space Ghost any more and they show shit
like that, who enjoys it, honestly? And Johnny Quest... Well, I can't say
the kitchy charm of it was ever as good as the kitchy charm of any other
Hanna Barbera cartoon.

> I have a tiny minature toy of one of the Gundams, although I can't say
> what the name is because when I saw the characters and then discovered
> they were all men (despite 3 out of the 5 CLEARLY BEING GIRLS).

I have several gundam snap together kits which I built while on holiday in
Malaysia, which they sold for about 4 dollars each (about, like, a pound)
and now they sell the exact same kits in comic stores for a tenner... The
ones I have are still cool, but they are all obscure ones which will have
probably never been in the show, being that they are all spangly and weird
and (Excellently) super-deformed.

> ROTFEL!!! Yes, good anime is good even if you can't hear it. I watched
> all of Angel Cop 3 and 4 without the sound once and it was really
> fascinating stuff.

Haven't seen Angel Cop, but you are right, Anime, more than other animated
series/films can be enjoyed purely for the art, be it comic or serious or
(usually) both.

> I remember, a few years ago, when I went around France on holiday. DBZ
> was on every morning, and I watched it. Over the two-odd weeks we were
> on holiday, with a new episode every morning, they had: ONE FIGHT. IT
> TOOK TWO WEEKS TO HAVE ONE LOUSY FIGHT. Mostly because they would just
> stand there, scream, glow, then unleash some huge energy attack that
> either a) sends their opponent flying to the end of a smoking 50 mile
> crater, or b) deflected without their opponent ever moving a muscle.
> All the other characters just stood around and talked about the fight.

Yes. It's good in one way that you can go on holiday for a month, come back
and they are still fighting the same fight, rubbish in that, well, it sucks.
I don't know, sometimes it's hilarious (if you watch it with people) but as
a story it just sucks and it's like a boring kiddie Fist of the North Star,
which rocks because it's so bad/good. Dragon ball's weird idea that all the
other characters do commentary for the fight is highly confusing, you think
they'd be helping, or at least doing something else, like, going to
woolworths, or eating cadburys delicious chocolate.

> Yes. Batman the animated series was excellent, and from there it sadly
> went downhill. I mean, Batman and Robin, and Superman were both nice
> ideas, but didn't have the same spark as Batman. Especially the
> episode where Harley kidnaps this general's daughter and he's going
> nuts chasing her around the city in a tank.

I only really liked Batman, I'd go as far to say that everything else in the
same vein has just sucked. And Harley Quinn was such a fucking great
character, and definetly not someone I should be sexually attracted to, oh
no.

> Yes, well, in case you missed my original BATMAN OF THE FUTURE script,
> I've just posted another one.

Very realistic, and highly amusing, particualry the Wheatus inspired
moments. I bet you could have kept that up all the way though the script.

--
Tinman

Abigail Ryder

Mar 31, 2001, 6:15:13 AM3/31/01

Branch-me-do wrote:

> And asshole housemates, but still...
>
> For some reason they now show two episodes of Tenchi, so instead of it
> ending at 6 like it should have, instead they start showing the TYING
> UP ALL THE LOOSE ENDS episode immediately after, and then cunty
> housemates demand to watch the Simpsons, even though it was a fucking
> awful first season one with BAD DRAWINGS AND NO JOKES AND WEIRD
> VOICES, with 'Adil' the Albanian despite Adil not being an Albanian
> name. Anyway...

Sod, it was a great episode. Tenchi, that is. Even better, we later
watched Spaced and I was the happiest I have evar been.

> Gundam Wing: The most homoerotic cartoon I've ever seen.

So many people tell me it is l33t. No, it's rubbish. They just watch it
because it's anime and has big robots, and must therefore be 'cool'.
Dragon Ball is also awful.

--
--Abby
Level 21 RAcaseal WorryFox. The android without attitude.

David Bulmer

Mar 31, 2001, 6:32:31 AM3/31/01

"Branch-me-do" <loo...@a.blank.screen.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:14:35 +0100, "Tinman" <Tin...@portalofevil.com>
> wrote:
>

> >Cartoon Network sucks also because it has to fucking put all the shows on
> >either 3 minutes early or late, so I miss the beginning or the end or
> >something, and also put fucking diabolically long adverts in. Watching
> >Tenchi today was made unbearable because of this.
>
> And they show the same Woolies ad twice in the same break.

It's always funny when they mess up and show an entire advert break of just
one advert over and over again. I remember this happening when I was very
little (so little my mum was helping me to get dressed at the time, but I
had requested this be done downstairs so I could watch cartoons) and they
had the same Transformers ad on loads of times, and then recently round
Abby's house they did one of those claims direct ads or something, which
looped about forty or fifty times before they stopped it and put TV back on.
HUM0R.

-
Buml0r

(40-50 = exaggeration)

Abigail Ryder

Mar 31, 2001, 6:31:16 AM3/31/01

Branch-me-do wrote:

> Without getting into a huge debate about Tenchi (so please don't go
> encouraging me) when Tenchi was about to leave to save Ayeka and Ryoko
> begged him not to go I WISHED I WAS HIM so I could have said 'don't
> worry I'll come back' and given her a BIG SNOG.

I risk encouraging you. I was so pissed off with that, I just wanted Ryoko to
kiss him or take him away or anything. BUT NO. And the end of the episode left
me in utter despair for 24 hours.

> As for why I live with people who don't love Tenchi? Because they're
> shit. They like Dream Team, Eastenders, and Sex in the City.

Move out.

Abigail Ryder

Mar 31, 2001, 6:41:04 AM3/31/01

Tinman wrote:

> I have no idea if Cartoon Network actually get any feedback on the shows
> they show, I mean, they don't show Space Ghost any more and they show shit
> like that, who enjoys it, honestly? And Johnny Quest... Well, I can't say
> the kitchy charm of it was ever as good as the kitchy charm of any other
> Hanna Barbera cartoon.

Bring back Space Ghost, before I go insane! It's equally as bad as Sci Fi not
showing Mystery Science Theatre 3000 any more. In fact, tv is blatantly not
showing stuff I like, I hate it.

Tinman

Mar 31, 2001, 6:52:20 AM3/31/01

Abigail Ryder wrote

> Bring back Space Ghost, before I go insane! It's equally as bad as Sci Fi
not
> showing Mystery Science Theatre 3000 any more. In fact, tv is blatantly
not
> showing stuff I like, I hate it.

Stop it.

You're scaring me.

Women aren't like you!

Well, at least none of the ones I've met...

If a channel would re-run every episode of MST3K and Space Ghost ever, I'd
be the happiest guy ever.

--
Tinman

Tinman

Mar 31, 2001, 7:01:02 AM3/31/01

Abigail Ryder wrote

> Sod, it was a great episode. Tenchi, that is. Even better, we later
> watched Spaced and I was the happiest I have evar been.

Tenchi is great and makes me understand what Square is trying to do in Final
Fantasy games by having, like, 9 characters in a game thats hundreds of
hours long, it seems like too many characters and too long, but, Tenchi has
loads of characters and you like them all (well, I do) because they all have
personality, and the whole story is hours and hours long and it works really
well. However, It just makes the fact that Square have failed so badly at
making this work like it does in Tenchi quite apparent. I think they need
better writers.

I missed Spaced, just forgot about it. However, I'll watch it tonight. I
like it far more than I used to.

> > Gundam Wing: The most homoerotic cartoon I've ever seen.
>
> So many people tell me it is l33t. No, it's rubbish. They just watch it
> because it's anime and has big robots, and must therefore be 'cool'.
> Dragon Ball is also awful.

The thing is, Gundam by all rights really should be l33t, the problem is the
story is rubbish while the setting is good. I like the art and occasionally
the directions quite clever and mood setting, then the stupidly large cast
of characters ruin it by talking boring fagot rubbish and not being involved
in Mech battles. Considering that, Maybe Square watch Gundam rather than
Tenchi.

--
Tinman

Studders

Mar 31, 2001, 4:08:43 AM3/31/01

Tinman <Tin...@portalofevil.com> wrote in message

> > And they show the same Woolies ad twice in the same break.
>
> I hate ads that do that, OR they show an ad that's cunningly split into
two
> sections, incase you maybe decide to buy the product, and forget in the
> space of the next ad, or something.

its something to do with how our memory works, we remember stuff at the
beginning and end of advert breaks better than the rest, so they put their
adverts into two halves, one at the beginning, one at the end.

> Most enraging currently is that
> Cadburys ad telling us all to enjoy life and eat chocolate, like it's some
> sort of public service announcement, like we're supposed to watch the ad
and
> go, 'gosh, life isn't so bad after all, and cadburys really care about me,
> not just as a customer' when life obviously sucks and cadburys would come
> into your house, and rape your mother while stealing all your possesions
if
> they could.

true.

> And choclate only helps if you want to be really, really fat,
> and as I've already stated, I want to be Tenchi, not fat.

and Chocolate contains serotonin (spelt horribly wrong I think, and I'm
meant to know this. cuss.), which makes you happy. But it still makes you
fat (and not Tenchi obv.)

Also: at least you have channels other than terrestial, SO DON'T COMPLAIN.

--
Studders
Al Gregory

Studders

Mar 31, 2001, 8:11:59 AM3/31/01

PAYBACKtime <aga...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Hmmm... yeeeeaah... but you forgot to add the conversation from the MOST
gay
> group known to mankind:
>

> ALT.DIGITISER CONVERSATION
>
> alt.digi fag No1: i h8 newbieZ!
> alt.digi fag No2: ROFL! LOL LOL! YES! We all do!
> alt.digi. fag No3: hahahaha! Everyone ph33r us!
> Newbie: do u actually talk about gaming in here?
> alt.digi fag No1: BAH! DIE! YOU TOP POSTED! and uhh.. PUNCTUATION: A LACK
> THEREOF!! DIE NEWBIE SKUM!
> alt.digi fag No2: Yeah, I bet you have a cat! hahahaha I kill myself!
> hahahahahaha!
> alt.digi fag No3: Guys! I bet he thinks the DC is better than the PS2!
> alt.digi fags all together: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
> Newbie: Uhhh... I'll be off then...
> alt.digi fag No1: Yeah fuck off! We don't want newbies in here!
> alt.digi fag No2: YEAH! Only sad fucked up pricks with no life are allowed
> in here!
> alt.digi fag No3: No girls too!
> alt.digi fag No1: Yeah, coz if they won't shag us they're not really
girls!
> alt.digi fag No3: INNIT!
> alt.digi fag No2: Man, you guys are fucked up!
> alt.digi fag No1: Its funny coz it's true!
> alt.digi fag No3: Oh so true! We are all fucked up pricks!
> alt.digi fag No2: WE ARE! INDEED WE ARE!
>
> some time later....
>
> alt.digi fag No1: I want gay sex with Tenchi.. tenchi can suck me dry
> anytime! hahahaha!
> alt.digi fag No2: Yeah! Tenchi is l33t! Unlike Gundam Wing... those guys
are
> fags! Nothing like us AT ALL!
> alt.digi fag No3: Yeah that bloke has long hair! He MUST be gay!
> alt.digi fag No1: Yeah and the other one! BLOND HAIR!
> alt.digi fag No2: THAT IS SO GAY!
> alt.digi fag No1: Its funny coz it's true!
> alt.digi fag No3: Oh so true!
> alt.digi fag No2: NOTHING like us at all!
>
> DYS?

so, to summarise:

1. We all speak in 1337 5P34K. And not out of a sense of irony.
2. We are *meant* to talk about games, although for no given (real) reason,
we just are meant to.
3. We're the only people in the world who observe netiqette (sp?), which
doesn't have a real reason for its existence.
4. We insult people by telling them that they have cats.
5. We're all opinionated snobs on games consoles, which we don't talk about
in here. (See 2.)
6. We're all sad fucked up pricks with no life, because we don't like you.
7. We're all really unpopular with the girls, and are of the opinion that
people can't be girls unless they've shagged us. [1]
8. We ask for gay sex with Tenchi.
9. We're all gay.
10. We can't say that people in computer games / Tv programs look gay.

note: SARCASM [2]

--
Studders
Al Gregory
http://www.btinternet.com/~gregorywebpage/alex - well at least it loads all
the time now, even if it is still shit..

[1] Our mums, evidently, are all male.
[2] Just for anyone who didn't realise

Foster 埠汗

Mar 31, 2001, 8:40:30 AM3/31/01
mew
All true,

--
I liek to play with my willy 埠汗

PAYBACKtime

Mar 31, 2001, 8:53:34 AM3/31/01

"Studders" <al.gregory@(SPOTtheSPAMremoverINthisADDRESS)btinternet.com>
wrote in message news:9a4lk1$3mam8$1...@ID-81201.news.dfncis.de...

Thank's for summarising.. it was most helpful. Now we can create checklists
to identify alt.digi members...

Gay.
Freaks.
Sexually Frustrated.
Cat owners.
Gay.
Speak bollox.
Insults anyone remotely normal.
Gay.

I never knew you were so helpful!
Also about Number 10. NO no you cant!

Studders

Mar 31, 2001, 8:49:27 AM3/31/01

> "Studders" <al.gregory@(SPOTtheSPAMremoverINthisADDRESS)btinternet.com>
> wrote in message news:9a4lk1$3mam8$1...@ID-81201.news.dfncis.de...

And to identify you:
Homophobic
12 years old
Yet to learn what "sex" actually is
Part of the great Anti-cat movement
More homophobic
Can't understand normal English
See yourself as "normal", and everyone else as "freaks"
yes, you guessed it: Homophobic

Also: GET OUT OF MENTSKI'S NEWSGROUP, YOU SAD FUCK.

Tim

Mar 31, 2001, 9:03:54 AM3/31/01
YEAH GET OUT MY FUCKING NEWSGROUP. YOU SAD FUCK.

Tim

Mar 31, 2001, 9:09:04 AM3/31/01

>Abigail Ryder wrote
>> Sod, it was a great episode. Tenchi, that is. Even better, we later
>> watched Spaced and I was the happiest I have evar been.
>
>Tenchi is great and makes me understand what Square is trying to do in Final
>Fantasy games by having, like, 9 characters in a game thats hundreds of
>hours long, it seems like too many characters and too long, but, Tenchi has
>loads of characters and you like them all (well, I do) because they all have
>personality, and the whole story is hours and hours long and it works really
>well. However, It just makes the fact that Square have failed so badly at
>making this work like it does in Tenchi quite apparent. I think they need
>better writers.

Except i doesnt work. As its boring and shit.

>I missed Spaced, just forgot about it. However, I'll watch it tonight. I
>like it far more than I used to.
>

>> > Gundam Wing: The most homoerotic cartoon I've ever seen.
>>
>> So many people tell me it is l33t. No, it's rubbish. They just watch it
>> because it's anime and has big robots, and must therefore be 'cool'.
>> Dragon Ball is also awful.

Dragonball z is shit. But Gundam Wing is great. And if you watched it
all using your FUCKING EYES. You would notice that.

>The thing is, Gundam by all rights really should be l33t, the problem is the
>story is rubbish while the setting is good. I like the art and occasionally
>the directions quite clever and mood setting, then the stupidly large cast
>of characters ruin it by talking boring fagot rubbish and not being involved
>in Mech battles. Considering that, Maybe Square watch Gundam rather than
>Tenchi.

Gundam Wing is l33t. YOU ARE JUST GAY.

Matthew Garrett

Mar 31, 2001, 9:18:48 AM3/31/01
In article <3ac5e4a3...@news.CIS.DFN.DE>, Tim wrote:

>Dragonball z is shit. But Gundam Wing is great. And if you watched it
>all using your FUCKING EYES. You would notice that.

BACK UP OPINIONS WITH FACTS.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-alt...@srcf.ucam.org
Any "Chris Buckley" mentioned in the above text is a fictional character.

Tim

Mar 31, 2001, 9:22:16 AM3/31/01
>In article <3ac5e4a3...@news.CIS.DFN.DE>, Tim wrote:
>
>>Dragonball z is shit. But Gundam Wing is great. And if you watched it
>>all using your FUCKING EYES. You would notice that.
>
>BACK UP OPINIONS WITH FACTS.

As if you watch it you can understand that there is a rather complex
storyline (for CN anyways) that is very involving and not shit.

PAYBACKtime

Mar 31, 2001, 9:26:43 AM3/31/01

"Studders" <al.gregory@(SPOTtheSPAMremoverINthisADDRESS)btinternet.com>
wrote in message news:9a4nqa$3icf4$1...@ID-81201.news.dfncis.de...

Awww... did I hurt your feelings? Shame...
To clarify your obvious confusion (head up your arse-ness) I will assist
you.

To identify me:

*I'm not homophobic. I have gay friends. (like you.. coz we are friends
arent we?)
*Cats are great... I have 2... its just when I was here a while back you lot
thought the greatest cuss in the world was to say I owned cats... Wow you
guys are beyond funny...
*I speak English fine thank you. It's *you* lot that cant seem to construct
a sentance without the use of MOHH... WTF is MOHH?
*I'm 18.. which is probably the same amount of years since your last contact
with anything other than a computer.
*Learn what sex is? Heh... I was taught by the best baby... You on the
otherhand (no pun intended) was probably taught by your rubber chicken that
you keep under your bed, you need swift access because watching too much
Tenchi gets you going.
*I am normal... and so are most people... MOST people...
I mean come on, even your namesake thinks you're a bunch of fucked up shit
stabbers...
* More Homophobic? ::sigh:: I've already told you, I don't have ANYTHING
against you lot! (might not be true)

So there you have it. Now don't come crying to me again.
Just remember.
It's funny coz it's true.

Tim

Mar 31, 2001, 9:26:19 AM3/31/01
WILL YOU HAVE SEXX0R WITH MY FUCKING FACE YOU FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC
SHITTER.

PAYBACKtime

Mar 31, 2001, 9:33:15 AM3/31/01

"Tim" <t...@superdude.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

BITE ME...
Also scratch my nose... I got an annoying itch...

Tim

Mar 31, 2001, 9:31:07 AM3/31/01
I WILL BITE YOUR FUCKING WILLY OFF AND THEN YOU WILL BE A GIRL AND
HAVE TO HAVE SEXX0R WITH BOYS YOU PRICK.

Glyndwr

Mar 31, 2001, 9:27:23 AM3/31/01
On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:26:43 +0100, PAYBACKtime scribbled:

>So there you have it. Now don't come crying to me again.
>Just remember.
>It's funny coz it's true.

Hello MiekM.

--
-=G=-
Web: http://www.fscked.co.uk ICQ: 66545073

PAYBACKtime

Mar 31, 2001, 9:35:54 AM3/31/01

"Tim" <t...@superdude.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Been there done that.

Tim

Mar 31, 2001, 9:34:19 AM3/31/01
>On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:26:43 +0100, PAYBACKtime scribbled:
>>So there you have it. Now don't come crying to me again.
>>Just remember.
>>It's funny coz it's true.
>
>Hello MiekM.

Hello Mr Beard.

PAYBACKtime

Mar 31, 2001, 9:39:21 AM3/31/01

"Glyndwr" <glynF...@FSCKdeleteEmeD.co.uk> wrote in message

> On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:26:43 +0100, PAYBACKtime scribbled:
> >So there you have it. Now don't come crying to me again.
> >Just remember.
> >It's funny coz it's true.
>
> Hello MiekM.

Oh the shame! You have discovered my true identity...
Clever you are!

Mentski

Mar 30, 2001, 8:29:41 PM3/30/01

> > DragonBall Z: The less said the better.

> yes. I once watched this program and 2 characters stared at each other
> screaming and glowing progressivley brighter for 2 whole minutes. I think
> you have to be brain dead to enjoy it.

Hi, I'm Brain Dead, and you have just hit my BAD list.

'Ski

--
http://www.mentski.co.uk - nice... Really
Email: mentskiATbtinternetDOTcom

Message has been deleted

PAYBACKtime

Mar 31, 2001, 6:24:30 AM3/31/01

> Gundam Wing: The most homoerotic cartoon I've ever seen.

> (SAMPLE SCRIPT)
> GAY BOY: Good bye!
> FAGGOT: Bye!
> GAY BOY'S SERVANT: Are you sure we should let him go? He may come back
> to destroy us!
> GAY BOY: Yes, but at least I'd get to see him again! Oh, my blonde
> quiff is all in disarray!
> (meanwhile, on the docks)
> OLD MAN IN A HAWAIIAN SHIRT: I have fixed your mecha.
> QUEER: Thanks! I look like a girl!
> OLD MAN: Yes.
> (over in an ambulance)
> MANFACED LEZZA: Oh father! You're dying!
> FATHER: I'm not your father! There is no way you could be my daughter,
> you're more masculine than the heroes of this show!!!

ronny_magic

Mar 31, 2001, 10:57:28 AM3/31/01
mohh, "PAYBACKtime" <aga...@btinternet.com> cussing me in
alt.digitiser:

>*I'm not homophobic. I have gay friends. (like you.. coz we are friends
>arent we?)
>*Cats are great... I have 2... its just when I was here a while back you lot
>thought the greatest cuss in the world was to say I owned cats... Wow you
>guys are beyond funny...
>*I speak English fine thank you. It's *you* lot that cant seem to construct
>a sentance without the use of MOHH... WTF is MOHH?
>*I'm 18.. which is probably the same amount of years since your last contact
>with anything other than a computer.
>*Learn what sex is? Heh... I was taught by the best baby... You on the
>otherhand (no pun intended) was probably taught by your rubber chicken that
>you keep under your bed, you need swift access because watching too much
>Tenchi gets you going.
>*I am normal... and so are most people... MOST people...
>I mean come on, even your namesake thinks you're a bunch of fucked up shit
>stabbers...
>* More Homophobic? ::sigh:: I've already told you, I don't have ANYTHING
>against you lot! (might not be true)
>
>So there you have it. Now don't come crying to me again.
>Just remember.

Mohohoh. Please stick around so I can laugh some more.

--
ronny_magic

Supporting "Gamers against British Telecom" - http://www.gabt.net
ICQ# 82601633

Adrian Wood

Mar 31, 2001, 11:36:08 AM3/31/01
"Mentski" <men...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> "Tinman" <Tin...@portalofevil.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > DragonBall Z: The less said the better.
> >
> > yes. I once watched this program and 2 characters stared at each other
> > screaming and glowing progressivley brighter for 2 whole minutes. I
think
> > you have to be brain dead to enjoy it.
>
> Hi, I'm Brain Dead, and you have just hit my BAD list.

Dragonball Z is sometimes the BEST THING EVAR. I just wish they'd get around
to showing newer episodes with the android women and stuff.

Although, yes, when you watch 10 episodes, and the same battle is STILL
GOING ON, with only about 7 moves performed, this is greatly tedious. But
it's still great.

Adrian

--
Visit my crap site at www.geocities.com/the_1st_real_slayer
Sign my guestbook, preferably with a mark out of 10.

Studders

Mar 31, 2001, 11:51:05 AM3/31/01

> Awww... did I hurt your feelings? Shame...
> To clarify your obvious confusion (head up your arse-ness) I will assist
> you.

yes. I am hurt beyond belief, and I am about to go and cry myself to sleep.

> To identify me:
>

> *I'm not homophobic. I have gay friends. (like you.. coz we are friends
> arent we?)

"I'm not homophobic, but I'll still attempt to insult you by calling you
gay"

> *Cats are great... I have 2... its just when I was here a while back you
lot
> thought the greatest cuss in the world was to say I owned cats... Wow
you
> guys are beyond funny...

Can't say I was here then, but I'm sure there was a good reason for any
cussage you got. If there wasn't at the time, then everone here can
obviously see the future and tell how SHIT YOU ARE.

> *I speak English fine thank you. It's *you* lot that cant seem to
construct
> a sentance without the use of MOHH... WTF is MOHH?

"sentance"? Good English.

> *I'm 18.. which is probably the same amount of years since your last
contact
> with anything other than a computer.

at 17, I have to say that that is pretty obviously false. and we're not the
ones who have to spend their spare time attemping (failing) to offend people
on a newsgroup.

> *Learn what sex is? Heh... I was taught by the best baby... You on the
> otherhand (no pun intended) was probably taught by your rubber chicken
that
> you keep under your bed, you need swift access because watching too much
> Tenchi gets you going.

That sounds incredibly like empty boasting to me.

> *I am normal... and so are most people... MOST people...
> I mean come on, even your namesake thinks you're a bunch of fucked up shit
> stabbers...

our namesake?

> * More Homophobic? ::sigh:: I've already told you, I don't have ANYTHING
> against you lot! (might not be true)

yet again, you think its an insult to call us gay, yet think you're not
homophobic.

> So there you have it. Now don't come crying to me again.
> Just remember.
> It's funny coz it's true.

or: its funny "coz" your lame.

Mentski

Mar 31, 2001, 12:28:02 PM3/31/01

"Adrian Wood" <adrian...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> "Mentski" <men...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Tinman" <Tin...@portalofevil.com> wrote in message

> > > yes. I once watched this program and 2 characters stared at each other
> > > screaming and glowing progressivley brighter for 2 whole minutes. I
> think
> > > you have to be brain dead to enjoy it.
> >
> > Hi, I'm Brain Dead, and you have just hit my BAD list.
>
> Dragonball Z is sometimes the BEST THING EVAR. I just wish they'd get
around
> to showing newer episodes with the android women and stuff.

Starting this Monday, Woody.

Adrian Wood

Mar 31, 2001, 2:24:31 PM3/31/01

"Mentski" <men...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Really? Excellent. Now I just have to find a way to get home in time to
watch it, despite the fact it's an hour and a half journey, and I leave as
it starts. I think it may be time to find a blank tape.

Mentski

Mar 31, 2001, 9:25:29 PM3/31/01

> "Mentski" <men...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Adrian Wood" <adrian...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > > "Mentski" <men...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> other
> > > think

> > > Dragonball Z is sometimes the BEST THING EVAR. I just wish they'd get
> > around
> > > to showing newer episodes with the android women and stuff.
> >
> > Starting this Monday, Woody.
>
> Really? Excellent. Now I just have to find a way to get home in time to
> watch it, despite the fact it's an hour and a half journey, and I leave as
> it starts. I think it may be time to find a blank tape.

Video tape is really useful in these events.

Branch-me-do

Mar 31, 2001, 9:50:41 PM3/31/01
On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 12:31:16 +0100, Abigail Ryder
<abigaila...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>I risk encouraging you. I was so pissed off with that, I just wanted Ryoko to
>kiss him or take him away or anything. BUT NO. And the end of the episode left
>me in utter despair for 24 hours.

Yes, I cuss Tenchi extremely bad for having the BEST GIRL EVER living
with him (Ryoko) but being THE MALE EQUIVALENT OF FRIGID and instead
having a sort of thing for the MOST ANNOYING GIRL EVER (Aeka). I mean,
ARE HIS BALLS CUT OFF OR SOMETHING? Wanting to save your friend: true.
Leaving another friend who is madly in love with your crying her eyes
out because she's afraid: FALSE. WRONG. ARRRRRGH.

>> As for why I live with people who don't love Tenchi? Because they're
>> shit. They like Dream Team, Eastenders, and Sex in the City.
>
>Move out.

Luckily, they are.

Bydlo

Apr 1, 2001, 9:37:02 AM4/1/01
On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:26:43 +0100, "PAYBACKtime"
<aga...@btinternet.com> wrote:

Contrast this:

>even your namesake thinks you're a bunch of fucked up shit
>stabbers...

with this:

>* More Homophobic? ::sigh:: I've already told you, I don't have ANYTHING
>against you lot! (might not be true)

Gay hater!

--

Mike Hammy/Bydlo

Adrian Wood

Apr 1, 2001, 12:27:27 PM4/1/01

"Mentski" <men...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Yes, and the best part is, once I've used it to blackmail my boss into
letting me go home early, I can keep it in case I want anything else.

Adrian Wood

Apr 2, 2001, 4:48:59 PM4/2/01
"Mentski" <men...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> "Adrian Wood" <adrian...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Mentski" <men...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Adrian Wood" <adrian...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> > > around
> > >
> > > Starting this Monday, Woody.
> >
> > Really? Excellent. Now I just have to find a way to get home in time to
> > watch it, despite the fact it's an hour and a half journey, and I leave
as
> > it starts. I think it may be time to find a blank tape.
> >

> Video tape is really useful in these events.

I checked the TV guide, noticed that it was repeated at 9 PM, and decided to
catch that instead.

Its now 9:48 PM, and I just remembered. Fcuk. Asre. Bguegr. Cnut. Csus.
(etc)

Studders

Apr 2, 2001, 5:20:28 PM4/2/01

> I checked the TV guide, noticed that it was repeated at 9 PM, and decided
> catch that instead.
>
> Its now 9:48 PM, and I just remembered. Fcuk. Asre. Bguegr. Cnut. Csus.
> (etc)

did you write this at two serperate times or what? I can't quite understand
the time scale it was written in, unless you have THE SUPER TIME-O-TRON 2034
MAHCINE.

> Adrian: Just noticed my sig was out of date. Cuss.

This is also out of date surely, since you can't have just noticed for the
last week unless you have THE SUP... aah... I see, you must have one. GIVE.

Adrian Wood

Apr 3, 2001, 2:56:39 AM4/3/01

wrote in message news:9aaquf$4ajjk$1...@ID-81201.news.dfncis.de...

> Adrian Wood <adrian...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > I checked the TV guide, noticed that it was repeated at 9 PM, and
decided
> > catch that instead.
> >
> > Its now 9:48 PM, and I just remembered. Fcuk. Asre. Bguegr. Cnut. Csus.
> > (etc)
>
> did you write this at two serperate times or what? I can't quite
understand
> the time scale it was written in, unless you have THE SUPER TIME-O-TRON
2034
> MAHCINE.

Let me rephrase: I checked the TV guide THE OTHER DAY, noticed it was
repeated...
Your time-understanding problems must lead to fun while reading Bulmer's
dr33m posts. "But... How can he be writing it if he's asleep? He must have
the SUPER DREAM-O-WAKE 7328 DEVICE!"

> > Adrian: Just noticed my sig was out of date. Cuss.
>
> This is also out of date surely, since you can't have just noticed for the
> last week unless you have THE SUP... aah... I see, you must have one.
GIVE.

Mohh

Adrian

--
Visit my crap site at www.geocities.com/the_1st_real_slayer
Sign my guestbook, preferably with a mark out of 10.
ICQ me! No: 103529080

Charing Cross Branch

Apr 3, 2001, 4:28:38 PM4/3/01
On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:56:09 +0100, "Tinman" <Tin...@portalofevil.com>
wrote:

>Yes. My deep wish to be an anime character (or basically just Tenchi) has
>become disturbingly prevalent in my head. Why can't I be having fantastic
>adventures in space with a huge gang of hot women, my dad, grandfather and
>this great rabbit cat thing? Why can't I be the special 'chosen one'? I'm so
>sad.

That's what makes it great, is you wish you were him, because unlike
him you know he wouldn't mess it up, and watch in the hope that maybe
at some point he'll stop arsing around and have bumsex with Ryoko or
something. While Mihoshi and Kiyone watch whilst diddling each other,
and Ryo-Ohki (she's a cabbit, btw) sticks a carrot up Sasami's ass.
Aeka will, of course, just sit there crying going 'Tenchi' because
she's a wuss.

>I have no idea if Cartoon Network actually get any feedback on the shows
>they show, I mean, they don't show Space Ghost any more and they show shit
>like that, who enjoys it, honestly? And Johnny Quest... Well, I can't say
>the kitchy charm of it was ever as good as the kitchy charm of any other
>Hanna Barbera cartoon.

Post Tom and Jerry, the only thing any Hanna Barbera things are good
for is listening too, as the dialogue is always excellent in spite of
the pitiful music and animation. I mean, just the other day with Fred
and Barney running a Drive Inn

DELIVERY MAN: I can't even sell you 2 tons of meat without you buying
500 pounds of parsley
FRED: What would we do with 500 pounds of parsley?
DELIVERY MAN: What every restaurant does! You put it on the food so
people can throw it away!

>Haven't seen Angel Cop, but you are right, Anime, more than other animated
>series/films can be enjoyed purely for the art, be it comic or serious or
>(usually) both.

Duckman without the sound is surprisingly good.

>Yes. It's good in one way that you can go on holiday for a month, come back
>and they are still fighting the same fight, rubbish in that, well, it sucks.
>I don't know, sometimes it's hilarious (if you watch it with people) but as
>a story it just sucks and it's like a boring kiddie Fist of the North Star,
>which rocks because it's so bad/good. Dragon ball's weird idea that all the
>other characters do commentary for the fight is highly confusing, you think
>they'd be helping, or at least doing something else, like, going to
>woolworths, or eating cadburys delicious chocolate.

FIST0R THE NORTH STAR! MEL C!!! Ahem, yes. I mean, the whole thing
about Fist of the North Star was laughing at the ludicrous violence as
people got stabbed through the neck.

>I only really liked Batman, I'd go as far to say that everything else in the
>same vein has just sucked. And Harley Quinn was such a fucking great
>character, and definetly not someone I should be sexually attracted to, oh
>no.

Harley exists purely for goth chicks to get her image tattooed on
their arms.

>Very realistic, and highly amusing, particualry the Wheatus inspired
>moments. I bet you could have kept that up all the way though the script.

Unfortunately, at no point did Max listen to Iron Maiden, maybe.

Abigail Ryder

Apr 3, 2001, 4:53:07 PM4/3/01

Charing Cross Branch wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:56:09 +0100, "Tinman" <Tin...@portalofevil.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Yes. My deep wish to be an anime character (or basically just Tenchi) has
> >become disturbingly prevalent in my head. Why can't I be having fantastic
> >adventures in space with a huge gang of hot women, my dad, grandfather and
> >this great rabbit cat thing? Why can't I be the special 'chosen one'? I'm so
> >sad.
>
> That's what makes it great, is you wish you were him, because unlike
> him you know he wouldn't mess it up, and watch in the hope that maybe
> at some point he'll stop arsing around and have bumsex with Ryoko or
> something. While Mihoshi and Kiyone watch whilst diddling each other,
> and Ryo-Ohki (she's a cabbit, btw) sticks a carrot up Sasami's ass.
> Aeka will, of course, just sit there crying going 'Tenchi' because
> she's a wuss.

YOU HAVE BROKEN MY BRAIN.

Noooo! It's just like Dave ruining a scene in Aladdin for me by making a
suggestive comment about it. I can no longer watch it again. I smack you both.

--
--Abby
Level 21 RAcaseal WorryFox. The android without attitude.

David Bulmer

Apr 3, 2001, 5:08:48 PM4/3/01

> > > I checked the TV guide, noticed that it was repeated at 9 PM, and
> decided
> > > catch that instead.
> > >
> > > Its now 9:48 PM, and I just remembered. Fcuk. Asre. Bguegr. Cnut.
Csus.
> > > (etc)
> >
> > did you write this at two serperate times or what? I can't quite
> understand
> > the time scale it was written in, unless you have THE SUPER TIME-O-TRON
> 2034
> > MAHCINE.
>
> Let me rephrase: I checked the TV guide THE OTHER DAY, noticed it was
> repeated...
> Your time-understanding problems must lead to fun while reading Bulmer's
> dr33m posts. "But... How can he be writing it if he's asleep? He must have
> the SUPER DREAM-O-WAKE 7328 DEVICE!"

OMLO

This was the first ad laugh-out-loud of my night. If you're not careful I
may begin the dr33m posts again.

(Or if I have a worthwhile dream.)

-
Buml0r

Charing Cross Branch

Apr 3, 2001, 5:17:27 PM4/3/01
On Tue, 03 Apr 2001 21:53:07 +0100, Abigail Ryder
<abigaila...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>> That's what makes it great, is you wish you were him, because unlike
>> him you know he wouldn't mess it up, and watch in the hope that maybe
>> at some point he'll stop arsing around and have bumsex with Ryoko or
>> something. While Mihoshi and Kiyone watch whilst diddling each other,
>> and Ryo-Ohki (she's a cabbit, btw) sticks a carrot up Sasami's ass.
>> Aeka will, of course, just sit there crying going 'Tenchi' because
>> she's a wuss.
>
>YOU HAVE BROKEN MY BRAIN.

Why? Haven't you seen the episode with Mihoshi and Kiyone BATHING
TOGETHER, NUDE? Those swimsuits are just hastily added by Cartoon
Network to avoid offending tender sensiblities like yourself. Although
the carrot-up-the-ass and Ryoko having bumsex... well, that'll never
happen outside an h-dojinshi.

>Noooo! It's just like Dave ruining a scene in Aladdin for me by making a
>suggestive comment about it. I can no longer watch it again. I smack you both.

I suppose I shouldn't tell you two of the Sailor Senshi in Sailor Moon
are lesbianists.

Abigail Ryder

Apr 3, 2001, 5:06:22 PM4/3/01

Branch-me-do wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 12:31:16 +0100, Abigail Ryder
> <abigaila...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> >I risk encouraging you. I was so pissed off with that, I just wanted Ryoko to
> >kiss him or take him away or anything. BUT NO. And the end of the episode left
> >me in utter despair for 24 hours.
>
> Yes, I cuss Tenchi extremely bad for having the BEST GIRL EVER living
> with him (Ryoko) but being THE MALE EQUIVALENT OF FRIGID and instead
> having a sort of thing for the MOST ANNOYING GIRL EVER (Aeka). I mean,
> ARE HIS BALLS CUT OFF OR SOMETHING? Wanting to save your friend: true.
> Leaving another friend who is madly in love with your crying her eyes
> out because she's afraid: FALSE. WRONG. ARRRRRGH.

Ryoko is my hero of sorts, she is mighty strong and has big hair, etc. And has an
excellent spaceship which is also a damn furry cabbit thing which in the OVA is also
a humanoid furry cabbit thing on times. Greatness. Aeka annoys me muchly.

I wish Tenchi would be a natural bloke though, and fancy at least one of the girls.
Unless he fell for Sasami, was that would be Wrongness indeed.

> >> As for why I live with people who don't love Tenchi? Because they're
> >> shit. They like Dream Team, Eastenders, and Sex in the City.
> >
> >Move out.
>
> Luckily, they are.

Hurrah!

Studders

Apr 3, 2001, 5:18:24 PM4/3/01

Adrian Wood <adrian...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> "Studders" <al.gregory@(SPOTtheSPAMremoverINthisADDRESS)btinternet.com>
> wrote in message news:9aaquf$4ajjk$1...@ID-81201.news.dfncis.de...
> >
> > Adrian Wood <adrian...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > > I checked the TV guide, noticed that it was repeated at 9 PM, and
> decided
> > > catch that instead.
> > >
> > > Its now 9:48 PM, and I just remembered. Fcuk. Asre. Bguegr. Cnut.
Csus.
> > > (etc)
> >
> > did you write this at two serperate times or what? I can't quite
> understand
> > the time scale it was written in, unless you have THE SUPER TIME-O-TRON
> 2034
> > MAHCINE.
>
> Let me rephrase: I checked the TV guide THE OTHER DAY, noticed it was
> repeated...
> Your time-understanding problems must lead to fun while reading Bulmer's
> dr33m posts. "But... How can he be writing it if he's asleep? He must have
> the SUPER DREAM-O-WAKE 7328 DEVICE!"

yes, I have troubles with this. Your post now makes sense in my head
however.

> > > Adrian: Just noticed my sig was out of date. Cuss.
> >
> > This is also out of date surely, since you can't have just noticed for
the
> > last week unless you have THE SUP... aah... I see, you must have one.
> GIVE.
>
> Mohh
> Adrian: Just noticed my sig was out of date. Cuss.

and you didn't change it. I am going to constantly be the pedanting
pedanter and constantly check your sig is correct.

Glyndwr

Apr 3, 2001, 5:40:13 PM4/3/01
On Tue, 03 Apr 2001 22:17:27 +0100, Charing Cross Branch scribbled:
>lesbianists.

I demand this word exists.

Studders

Apr 3, 2001, 5:41:28 PM4/3/01

> On Tue, 03 Apr 2001 22:17:27 +0100, Charing Cross Branch scribbled:
> >lesbianists.
>
> I demand this word exists.

it does, surely?
lesbianism => lesbianists?

Charing Cross Branch

Apr 3, 2001, 5:45:18 PM4/3/01
On Tue, 03 Apr 2001 22:06:22 +0100, Abigail Ryder
<abigaila...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Ryoko is my hero of sorts, she is mighty strong and has big hair, etc. And has an
>excellent spaceship which is also a damn furry cabbit thing which in the OVA is also
>a humanoid furry cabbit thing on times. Greatness.

Yes. Although she is tough and strong and powerful she also has a good
and sensitive side.

>Aeka annoys me muchly.

Yes. Typically for the FUCKING SPOILED LITTLE RICH BRAT that she is
she acts all sweet and gentle and innocent but as soon as she doesn't
get her way she throws a hissy fit.

>I wish Tenchi would be a natural bloke though, and fancy at least one of the girls.

Maybe he's gay. Yes, he was meant to be in Gundam Wing but they said
they were full up with woofters already, and he couldn't scream and
glower enough to get onto DBZ.

>Unless he fell for Sasami, was that would be Wrongness indeed.

Well, there are implications that this sort of happens. Like the one
where Ryoko and Nagi had the big fight in the western town, and at the
end of it Aeka and Ryoko were both mad that 'Sasami got to [Tenchi]
first!'.

Rev. Owen Allaway

Apr 3, 2001, 5:51:19 PM4/3/01
On 03 Apr 2001, David Bulmer wrote...

>If you're not careful I
>may begin the dr33m posts again.
>
>(Or if I have a worthwhile dream.)

Talking of worthwile dreams, I played NiGHTS for the first time EVAR today.
It is fun. And I was getting pissed off with the first boss and after I
died fighting him for the second time it gave me a hint on how to beat him.
This is a good thing. I hate bosses in games. I'll have to play again and
try the hint out soon, assuming my Saturn still works when I turn it back
on. It normally takes me about five minutes of fiddling with cables to get
my TV to recognise the Saturn's existence.

Abigail Ryder

Apr 3, 2001, 5:43:34 PM4/3/01

Charing Cross Branch wrote:

> On Tue, 03 Apr 2001 21:53:07 +0100, Abigail Ryder
> <abigaila...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> >> That's what makes it great, is you wish you were him, because unlike
> >> him you know he wouldn't mess it up, and watch in the hope that maybe
> >> at some point he'll stop arsing around and have bumsex with Ryoko or
> >> something. While Mihoshi and Kiyone watch whilst diddling each other,
> >> and Ryo-Ohki (she's a cabbit, btw) sticks a carrot up Sasami's ass.
> >> Aeka will, of course, just sit there crying going 'Tenchi' because
> >> she's a wuss.
> >
> >YOU HAVE BROKEN MY BRAIN.
>
> Why? Haven't you seen the episode with Mihoshi and Kiyone BATHING
> TOGETHER, NUDE? Those swimsuits are just hastily added by Cartoon
> Network to avoid offending tender sensiblities like yourself. Although
> the carrot-up-the-ass and Ryoko having bumsex... well, that'll never
> happen outside an h-dojinshi.

No, I know they're nude, it doesn't bother me. I laugh at the thought that anyone
could think that those swim suits weren't digitally added. It also makes no sense,
one OVA episode had a whole joke about Ryoko stealing Ayeka's towel and thus
revealing her to Tench. How can that be when she is wearing a bathingsuit? It's
pointless then. It's like, if someone took your shoe and said, "Ah HA! Look what I
did, isn't that funny?" I hate it when anime are changed to avoid harming the
kiddiewinks. They should have kept the nudity, and pissed parents off. Har.

Some manga were supposedly banned from a store chain in America, as a dad picked up a
kids comic and saw a nude child inside. It was immediately classed as child porn or
something, without them thinking, "oh, there are big cultural differences between
here and Japan. Nudity is not as huge a taboo in general there." I doubt the
picture was even vaguely sexual, just a bath scene. Can't remember the whole story
though.

But the carrot bit you mentioned made me say 'ew', etc.

> >Noooo! It's just like Dave ruining a scene in Aladdin for me by making a
> >suggestive comment about it. I can no longer watch it again. I smack you both.
>
> I suppose I shouldn't tell you two of the Sailor Senshi in Sailor Moon
> are lesbianists.

There's all sorts going on in Sailor Moon. Wasn't a villain given a sex change when
the series went to the US, because he was in love with another bloke?

STOP CHANGING STUFF IN CARTOONS FROM JAPAN.

Tinman

Apr 3, 2001, 7:39:17 PM4/3/01

Charing Cross Branch wrote

> That's what makes it great, is you wish you were him, because unlike
> him you know he wouldn't mess it up, and watch in the hope that maybe
> at some point he'll stop arsing around and have bumsex with Ryoko or
> something. While Mihoshi and Kiyone watch whilst diddling each other,
> and Ryo-Ohki (she's a cabbit, btw) sticks a carrot up Sasami's ass.
> Aeka will, of course, just sit there crying going 'Tenchi' because
> she's a wuss.

You are correct (about the wish to 'be' Tenchi making the program great, not
about the Hentai) It's just so excellent.

And It barely matters that Ryo-Ohki is a 'cabbit'. All I know is that they
better start genetically engineering them... Actually! Shit! wait, I think
they sell stuffed ones in my local forbidden planet. But can I buy one? I
suppose it will class me as a heinously geeky otaku type... But maybe if
it's not to expensive.

> Post Tom and Jerry, the only thing any Hanna Barbera things are good
> for is listening too, as the dialogue is always excellent in spite of
> the pitiful music and animation. I mean, just the other day with Fred
> and Barney running a Drive Inn
>
> DELIVERY MAN: I can't even sell you 2 tons of meat without you buying
> 500 pounds of parsley
> FRED: What would we do with 500 pounds of parsley?
> DELIVERY MAN: What every restaurant does! You put it on the food so
> people can throw it away!

Good point... However 'The Jetsons' is complete crap. The Flintstones had
it's moments (well, of course, until the arrival of that green alien guy)...
I don't know... I was just never as much of a fan of H-B as I was of Looney
Tunes.

> Duckman without the sound is surprisingly good.

Yeah, but Duckman is really 'made' by the dialogue, not that I'm saying
anime has shit dialogue (well, sometimes it does) but if I was to watch
Duckman without sound I'd feel like I was missing something, rather than
just being able to enjoy the animation.

> FIST0R THE NORTH STAR! MEL C!!! Ahem, yes. I mean, the whole thing
> about Fist of the North Star was laughing at the ludicrous violence as
> people got stabbed through the neck.

Fist of the North Star - Class. Pure Class. It's just the great way the
character (I forget his name) will jump in the air, cry the name of the move
(something ridiculous) and land, before the bad guy laughs and says 'ha ha!
you will never defeat me' and then going 'urk!!' and his head exploding
because his secret pressure point had been touched. Brilliant, there's a
site on the web that has all of the moves and pressure points used in the
Fist of the North Star series and they include moves that teach you
sanskrit, among other things.

> Harley exists purely for goth chicks to get her image tattooed on
> their arms.

Still great though.

--
Tinman

Tinman

Apr 3, 2001, 7:53:20 PM4/3/01

Abigail Ryder wrote

> No, I know they're nude, it doesn't bother me. I laugh at the thought
that anyone
> could think that those swim suits weren't digitally added. It also makes
no sense,
> one OVA episode had a whole joke about Ryoko stealing Ayeka's towel and
thus
> revealing her to Tench. How can that be when she is wearing a bathing
suit? It's
> pointless then. It's like, if someone took your shoe and said, "Ah HA!
Look what I
> did, isn't that funny?" I hate it when anime are changed to avoid harming
the
> kiddiewinks. They should have kept the nudity, and pissed parents off.
Har.

Well, it's believable, considering Japanese people are kind of weird about
nudity, i.e. very inconsistent on the issue. But had they kept the nudity
at any point, we have to face facts, we wouldn't be seeing it at all, well,
maybe the odd occasion on the Sci-Fi channel, but they'd just pull it as
soon as it turned out it was good (I still hurt due to the MST3K thing)

> Some manga were supposedly banned from a store chain in America, as a dad
picked up a
> kids comic and saw a nude child inside. It was immediately classed as
child porn or
> something, without them thinking, "oh, there are big cultural differences
between
> here and Japan. Nudity is not as huge a taboo in general there." I doubt
the
> picture was even vaguely sexual, just a bath scene. Can't remember the
whole story
> though.
>
> But the carrot bit you mentioned made me say 'ew', etc.

It's happening across the US, and not just to manga. Fundamentalist loonies
forget that the constitution protects free speech, and that includes art. A
lot of comics are being banned, or classed as obscene... I can't remember
the website but there is one that has a lot of cases of such things
happening. I'll find it, sooner or later.

Anyway, I doubt even Hentaied Ryo-Ohki would do anything with a carrot other
than eat it, that hilarious little ragamuffin! So feel better.

> > I suppose I shouldn't tell you two of the Sailor Senshi in Sailor Moon
> > are lesbianists.
>
> There's all sorts going on in Sailor Moon. Wasn't a villain given a sex
change when
> the series went to the US, because he was in love with another bloke?

Yes. And I can't remember the names of the lesbianist sailors... However,
they look it. (they don't wear regulation sailor senshi uniform. It's vests,
dungarees, shaven heads for them.)

Sailor moon is terrible, yet again, vaguely watchable, even though I'm
embarrased to watch it. Theme song's good, isn't it? and Tuxedo mask... I
can't hear the name but fall in hysterics.

Also I'm in love with Sailor Mercury. There, I said it, I feel better. I'm
glad it's off my chest.

> STOP CHANGING STUFF IN CARTOONS FROM JAPAN.

AND SHOW THE PROGRAMS I WANT TO WATCH.

--
Tinman

I don't own Phantasy Star Online, considering my Dreamcast isn't connected
to the net... I think I'll wait for version 2 and for when I move into my
new flat and connect it up.

Tinman

Apr 3, 2001, 7:43:11 PM4/3/01

Abigail Ryder wrote

> YOU HAVE BROKEN MY BRAIN.
>
> Noooo! It's just like Dave ruining a scene in Aladdin for me by making a
> suggestive comment about it. I can no longer watch it again. I smack you
both.

What, me as well?

I didn't do it, I don't advise you to watch 'Shock Video' with Adam and Joe
on E4, I read Branch's post then watched that, and if Branch's post broke
your brain both forms of evil would probably cause your head to explode as
if I touched your secret pressure point (hoi, only I'm allowed to touch
that - Bulm-Ra)

Also I have to live with a brain that thinks stuff like wot Branch types
daily, even thinking such stuff watching Tenchi and I survive, so now you
know what it's like to be a man.

Without a dick, obviously.

--
Tinman

Tinman

Apr 3, 2001, 8:02:15 PM4/3/01

Charing Cross Branch wrote

> On Tue, 03 Apr 2001 22:06:22 +0100, Abigail Ryder
> <abigaila...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> >Aeka annoys me muchly.
>
> Yes. Typically for the FUCKING SPOILED LITTLE RICH BRAT that she is
> she acts all sweet and gentle and innocent but as soon as she doesn't
> get her way she throws a hissy fit.

I don't know... I think she's deeper than that, really. I find her quite
funny. The show wouldn't have dynamic if both characters weren't at each
others throats all the time, but because of that I don't think Aeka shows
her other side as much, but it is there...

Fuck, what am I doing, I'm debating this like they are real people.

Hmm

Real enough to me.

> >I wish Tenchi would be a natural bloke though, and fancy at least one of
the girls.

> Maybe he's gay. Yes, he was meant to be in Gundam Wing but they said
> they were full up with woofters already, and he couldn't scream and
> glower enough to get onto DBZ.

Here's the thing - Tenchi is pretty natural, really for

a) A mixed up male japanese teen
b) me.

Because, frankly, if I was there, I'd be like him. We can gauge that before
all this happened Tenchi was shy around girls and is, what, 17? 17 we'll
say. Even now I'd be the same. I'd be terrified of Ryoko's blantant
advances and be a bumbling, unsure fool almost all of the time. I'd
understand my duty, as Tenchi does, but I'd still be a fuck up. He does
fancy the girls, I'd say, he's just really, really scared of those feelings,
and scared of the girls. It's probably the reason why I like it so much, and
probably the reason it's (ahem) 'big in japan'.

> >Unless he fell for Sasami, was that would be Wrongness indeed.
>
> Well, there are implications that this sort of happens. Like the one
> where Ryoko and Nagi had the big fight in the western town, and at the
> end of it Aeka and Ryoko were both mad that 'Sasami got to [Tenchi]
> first!'.

Well, Sasami grows up to look like Tsunami, who is hot. So... If Sasami is
about, what, fuck, it's hard to tell ages in anime... We'll say 10. It's
imaginable that in 10 years if Tenchi has some how managed to save his
chastity till then... In one of the OVA episodes Ryoko and Aeka are VERY
worried about this...

In other news, did anyone see 'Mihoshi's Space Adventure'? That episode is
absolutely brilliant and contains a wicked piss take of sailor moon, very
clever.

--
Tinman

Glyndwr

Apr 4, 2001, 5:23:52 AM4/4/01
On Wed, 4 Apr 2001 00:43:11 +0100, Tinman scribbled:

>Also I have to live with a brain that thinks stuff like wot Branch types
>daily, even thinking such stuff watching Tenchi and I survive, so now you
>know what it's like to be a man.

This is the case for all men.

Charing Cross Branch

Apr 4, 2001, 1:04:10 PM4/4/01
On Tue, 03 Apr 2001 22:43:34 +0100, Abigail Ryder
<abigaila...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> I hate it when anime are changed to avoid harming the
>kiddiewinks. They should have kept the nudity, and pissed parents off. Har.

Unfortunately the Western World has this whole thing about cartoons
being just for kids. Hence all tentacle pr0n, sexx0r anime and violent
anime has to have huge ABSOLUTELY NOT FOR CHILDREN labels. In case the
cover picture of a naked schoolgirl getting a green tentacle up the
ass wasn't warning enough.

>Some manga were supposedly banned from a store chain in America, as a dad picked up a
>kids comic and saw a nude child inside. It was immediately classed as child porn or
>something, without them thinking, "oh, there are big cultural differences between
>here and Japan. Nudity is not as huge a taboo in general there." I doubt the
>picture was even vaguely sexual, just a bath scene. Can't remember the whole story
>though.

It was probably My Neighbour Totoro, which is a family anime but the
family bathes together. Which isn't odd in Japan.

>But the carrot bit you mentioned made me say 'ew', etc.

That was the point.

>There's all sorts going on in Sailor Moon. Wasn't a villain given a sex change when
>the series went to the US, because he was in love with another bloke?

Possibly. Although I was disappointed to discover it wasn't Mercury
and Jupiter, as they are the two fit ones.

>STOP CHANGING STUFF IN CARTOONS FROM JAPAN.

Well, Samurai Pizza Cats (which has to be the MST3k of translated
anime) wisely left the fact that the villain, Big Cheese, was a
transvestite.

Charing Cross Branch

Apr 4, 2001, 1:07:29 PM4/4/01
On Wed, 4 Apr 2001 00:53:20 +0100, "Tinman" <Tin...@portalofevil.com>
wrote:

>Anyway, I doubt even Hentaied Ryo-Ohki would do anything with a carrot other
>than eat it, that hilarious little ragamuffin! So feel better.

Don't be so sure. I saw hentaied Sailor Moon where Usagi is being
licked out by Luna the cat, and Ami is using her moon wand as an
impromptu anal dildo.

>Yes. And I can't remember the names of the lesbianist sailors... However,
>they look it. (they don't wear regulation sailor senshi uniform. It's vests,
>dungarees, shaven heads for them.)

I think it's Venus and one of the other ones, I can't remember.

>Sailor moon is terrible, yet again, vaguely watchable, even though I'm
>embarrased to watch it. Theme song's good, isn't it? and Tuxedo mask... I
>can't hear the name but fall in hysterics.

I have the first music CD. Muahaha. Possibly because I was amused by
the distributor, DiC, putting 'the magical world of DiC' on the back.
You've had a lot of DiC, had a lot of DiC...

>Also I'm in love with Sailor Mercury. There, I said it, I feel better. I'm
>glad it's off my chest.

NO! She is mine! Well... I'll settle for Jupiter, I guess.

>AND SHOW THE PROGRAMS I WANT TO WATCH.

With Sky Digital you can watch what you want, when you want!

'So where's the Tinman channel showing nothing but excellent stuff?'

Er... you're not a stereotype!

Charing Cross Branch

Apr 4, 2001, 1:09:51 PM4/4/01
On Wed, 4 Apr 2001 00:43:11 +0100, "Tinman" <Tin...@portalofevil.com>
wrote:

>I didn't do it, I don't advise you to watch 'Shock Video' with Adam and Joe
>on E4, I read Branch's post then watched that, and if Branch's post broke
>your brain both forms of evil would probably cause your head to explode as
>if I touched your secret pressure point (hoi, only I'm allowed to touch
>that - Bulm-Ra)

Given Bulmer is made of rubber, I bet he can extend his fingers
tentacle-like and... oh dear.