HAPPY FMAS TO ALL FSNAKES!

monkie

Dec 26, 2018, 3:51:18 AM12/26/18
I hope you got the lenticular gravel driveway that depicts both
papplewicks 10-0 victory over the black death from the right and the
state of this cuntry told by a massive RACIST from the left.

Even if you didn't get that I hope you at least got a stoat with an eye
infection that reads the horse racing results out loud if you want to
hear them or not.

THIS WISH IS MY SEASONAL LOEV TO YOUR GROINS.

Now I am off to play with mine train set made of whiskey and cheese
strings! AHOY!

--
-monkie-
"I FUCKING LOEV HIS NIPPLES, THEY ARE ALMOST AS GOOD AS DOG NIPPLES."

---