BELATE HAPPY BIRTDAY TO NIPPLE KING COOPPER

monkie

Apr 1, 2019, 8:49:39 AM4/1/19
hope you had a wonderful day impaling yourself on mandarins and sitting
ontop of your tower of spite barking orders at your tomy robot army
wearing only a single silk scarf for warmth!

LONG LIVE ELVIS COOPLIE!1111

--
-monkie-
"I FUCKING LOEV HIS NIPPLES, THEY ARE ALMOST AS GOOD AS DOG NIPPLES."

---

Craig Coope

Apr 1, 2019, 3:12:39 PM4/1/19
On Mon, 1 Apr 2019 13:49:39 +0100, monkie
<monkie...@commando-destruction.com> wrote:

>hope you had a wonderful day impaling yourself on mandarins and sitting
>ontop of your tower of spite barking orders at your tomy robot army
>wearing only a single silk scarf for warmth!
>
>LONG LIVE ELVIS COOPLIE!1111

Thanks! Chibi Foster talked about the ADS on his bday comment on my
spacebook. I talked about you ;)

--
The Zero ST