HAPPY NAPPY BIRTHDAY TO COOPERMAN

1 view

monkie

Apr 3, 2018, 8:15:10 AM4/3/18
Hope you got that "George Foreman Greasy Face CleanerTM" you wanted.

Sorry for the delay, I was stuck in a pint of sticky bovril my nan had
left in the lean-to.

--
-monkie-
"the most purple of all the dongs."

---

Craig Coope

Apr 10, 2018, 5:47:22 PM4/10/18
On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 13:15:08 +0100, monkie
<monkie...@commando-destruction.com> wrote:

>Hope you got that "George Foreman Greasy Face CleanerTM" you wanted.
>
>Sorry for the delay, I was stuck in a pint of sticky bovril my nan had
>left in the lean-to.

Thanks. I went for a fucking carvery with my dad...my fucking wife and
kid were a couple of thousand miles away.

c*nts

--
The Zero ST

monkie

Apr 28, 2018, 7:26:53 AM4/28/18
WHERE WAS YOUR NORMAL WIFE AND KID?!?!?!