Digitiser Episode 1!

Craig Coope

Nov 13, 2018, 12:00:20 PM11/13/18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bno8znDGVss&t=7s

Could this be the end of the ADS shit phase?

--
The Zero ST

monkie

Nov 25, 2018, 12:16:32 PM11/25/18
I've actually enjoyed some of this, I just wish biffo would lay of the
gin and woodbines, he looks like a dilapidated sticklebrick that just
woke up in morrisons BBQ coal isle.

that reminds me, it's almost FMAS! i should finish my ADS prize winning
advent calendar.

--
-monkie-
"I FUCKING LOEV HIS NIPPLES, THEY ARE ALMOST AS GOOD AS DOG NIPPLES."

---