MEMMY RETURNS MR COOPER

monkie

Mar 31, 2020, 6:28:35 AM3/31/20
HAPPY BIRTDAY TO TOP NIPPLEMAN CRAIG "ETERNAL TENTPOLE" COOPER!

Hope you got that Arnold Palmer "I can see through your skirt" t-shirt
you wanted so badly and the lamp shaped leik a frozen parakeet giving
the finger!

Hope all snakes are doing well in your houses made of pasta and loo
rolls! BEATNIK SCUM.

--
-monkie-
"I FUCKING LOEV HIS NIPPLES, THEY ARE ALMOST AS GOOD AS DOG NIPPLES."

Craig Coope

Apr 4, 2020, 4:30:36 PM4/4/20
On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 11:28:33 +0100, monkie
<monkie...@commando-destruction.com> wrote:

>HAPPY BIRTDAY TO TOP NIPPLEMAN CRAIG "ETERNAL TENTPOLE" COOPER!
>
>Hope you got that Arnold Palmer "I can see through your skirt" t-shirt
>you wanted so badly and the lamp shaped leik a frozen parakeet giving
>the finger!
>
>Hope all snakes are doing well in your houses made of pasta and loo
>rolls! BEATNIK SCUM.
>
>--
>-monkie-
>"I FUCKING LOEV HIS NIPPLES, THEY ARE ALMOST AS GOOD AS DOG NIPPLES."
>commando-destruction.com - dogshit.rotpot.com

Thanks I got COVID 19 for my birthday! :D

--
The Zero ST

monkie

Apr 7, 2020, 9:48:26 AM4/7/20