[s 20] FluffyRocker's World Tour

1 view

Wynn and PB

Nov 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/19/99
"Wynn! Punk Bunny!", said the buck in the videophone, his eyes and
smile growing wide. "Uh...it's a good thing you two are calling me
together, right?"

"'Course not, Pop-n-fresh. How's it hanging?"

"Like, hi, Nobunny! <bouncebounce> We kind of, like, need your help!
<wiggle>"

Nobunny's eyes kept darting between the two does, as if he was ready
to leap through the screen. "Great! Anything you need. Uh...would
this have anything to do with the three of us and a hot tub, hmmn?"

Wynn giggled as PB leaned towards the screen. "Don't even, stud.
Friend of our's missing."

"His name is FluffyRocker, and he's been kidnapped and..."

"Yeah, I heard he was on tour. I'm sure he'll be fine. Hey! I have
a song I was trying to sell...I'll settle for average royalty payments.
I wouldn't want to haggle with friends." The buck's wide brim hat
tilted forward as he digged through some papers. "Maybe you can listen to
it..."

"We're, like, kind of in a rush..."

"Who's that bantering on the net?", the buck started singing, loudly.
"It's Nobunny and his Fuddettes! Jello molds and games with spam!
Who's your plushie? Yes, I am!"

"Pop-n-fresh..."

"Big bun came to play, now he can't hop fast enough! Better stay
away when the fuddettes start to fluff! Zoot Suit Rabbit! (Rabbit!)
Throw back a toe and a beer...Zoot Suit Rabbit! (Rabbit!) Give it up
to your brown town hare!"

"Like, Nobunny! Please! Like, the *Four* have him!"

"Zoot su--" With a flash of static, Nobunny's image disappeared
and was replaced with a crisp-looking rabbit wearing a Black Battalion
flight uniform.

<blink> "Like, who are you?"

The grey buck tapped at a symbol on his uniform. "Major Clawson,
Black Battalion. I intercepted your conversation and --"

"Spud tunes to everybun's phone calls?"

"Actually no. Just...NoBunny's. Certain individuals sometimes
require...supervision." Shifting his gaze to Wynn, the major ruffled
himself a bit. "Anything dealing with the Four becomes official business.
And I wanted to break in, anyway. You see...I'm a fan."

PunkBunny rolled her eyes and allowed Wynn to push forward to the vid
screen. "Like, really? <blushwiggle> Like, I think it's just so way cool
that the military pays attention to, you know, civilian things," she cooed,
subtly fluffing herself for the camera.

PB just watched the doe talking. Wynn deftly manipulated the
conversation, verbally and visually pushing the buck's buttons. But not
for a moment did her face betray that she had a purpose other than
being an innocent doe in need. The chick was good.

"So, like, you'll help us, then?", Wynn finished, with wide teary eyes.

Clawson never had a chance. "Well, if the Four's involved, I guess it
could be an Omega situation..."

"Exactly! <bounce>"

"...and there is a surveillance flight scheduled for Dunwich..."

"So, like... you can take us there? <velvetysoftfluff>"

With one ear quivering slightly, the major nodded. "I'll call back
in an hour. Be ready to leave by then...I might call you back from
the Transport."

"Oh, like, thank you, Major! Thank you! thank you! <hopspin> This means
so way much to me! <blowkissblush>"

"Don't mention it...Wynn."

Wynn kept preening herself until the vid screen flicked back to
display mode. Then her fur abruptly flicked back to normal, too.
Eyelashes fluttering, she turned a sweet smile towards PB.

"Yeah, yeah," PunkBunny muttered, hopping back towards the bus.

--
Wynn and Punk Bunny!!