yew no who!

ceb...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2014, 9:21:46 AM6/12/14
<bouncehopspin!!!!!> ohboyohboyohboy! devilbunnies not ded!

i luv yew all!

cuddlebunni (i bet bunnyhugger thought i was lost <gigglefluff>

Kevin Blackburn

Jun 12, 2014, 3:47:50 PM6/12/14
And, ummmm, Fudd's eternally lie. Something like that anyway

*waves*

I need all the infusions of the Ky00t I can get these days.

--
Kevin Blackburn ke...@fairbruk.demon.co.uk

BunnyHugger

Jun 13, 2014, 10:18:48 AM6/13/14
In article <9beffe3f-a283-4f13...@googlegroups.com>,
You have GOT to me kidding me. [disbelieving fluff]

--
BunnyHugger
Cute since '93, cured since '97

ceb...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2014, 11:22:08 AM6/13/14

> You have GOT to me kidding me. [disbelieving fluff]

<gigglefluff> fraid not miss bunnyhugger.... i iz back!

*bunnihugs*bunnihugs*bunnihugs*bunnihugs*bunnihugs*bunnihugs*