Hello

Lee Jones

May 1, 2014, 5:12:42 AM5/1/14
As a Fudd who recently stumbled across your charming group, I would like to say I find it very interesting.

Kevin Blackburn

May 1, 2014, 12:59:12 PM5/1/14
On 01/05/2014 10:12, Lee Jones wrote:
> As a Fudd who recently stumbled across your charming group, I would like to say I find it very interesting.

OOC: Alas, 10 or more years late for the heyday

*BounceBounce* Oooo, fresh meat

--
Tech Bun Tigerlily, pretending to be Kevin Blackburn
ke...@fairbruk.demon.co.uk

BunnyHugger

May 1, 2014, 8:35:30 PM5/1/14
In article <be120529-bcb6-4913...@googlegroups.com>,
Lee Jones <lee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As a Fudd who recently stumbled across your charming group, I would like to
> say I find it very interesting.

[nervous fluff] Be careful! They can hear you. Haven't you seen the
ears?

--
BunnyHugger
Cute since '93, cured since '97