Re: For your newsgroups file:

Eli the Bearded

May 24, 2021, 12:32:54 AM5/24/21
In misc.test, 😉 Good Guy 😉 <Hello...@example.com> wrote:
> The main post is using the 21st century technology so you'll need to use Mozilla Thunderbird to read it.

Hmmm.

> news-servers to allow and carry HTML/CSS posts. </p>

No.

> <h3>Justification</h3>
> days of when newsgroup ideas were first conceived at Stanford or
> wherever. This was before my time when I became active on this
> planet. You can see that HTML posts are very clear and readable.<br>

Hahaha. So clear and readable that you try to dictacte the software we
can use. Face it: Thunderbird may be your favorite, but it's not
everyones.

Elijah
------
does Thunderbird even let you post to moderated groups?

Tease'n'Seize

May 24, 2021, 4:50:25 AM5/24/21
Eli the Bearded wrote:

> does Thunderbird even let you post to moderated groups?

yes (even the scary devil monastery)

Eli the Bearded

May 24, 2021, 1:54:59 PM5/24/21
Well, that's an answer for the case of "plural you", but the singular?
Can "Good Guy" do it?

Elijah
------
has never used Thunderbird to read news