Re: Ï

Tease'n'Seize

Apr 21, 2021, 11:05:35 AM4/21/21
Ï wrote:

> Ï <!@!.invalid> wrote:

> Ï Ï

Ï Ï Ï Ï

Tease'n'Seize

Apr 21, 2021, 1:43:14 PM4/21/21
Ï wrote:
> Hey, TC.

shedde's still dead.

In fact lots of usenet seems to be looking somewhat pallid, I created
some alt groups a few weeks ago, ray and aioe and nin happily picked
them up, the larger news providers seem to have forgotten how to do that ...

Tease'n'Seize

Apr 21, 2021, 2:46:14 PM4/21/21

Ï wrote:

> IME it's usually necessary to ask NSP admins directly to create new
> froups and they generally won't play unless you're their customer.

giganews claimed they already carried the groups, when I pointed out
they were mistaken, they've since blanked me.

> Maybe you could get a NIN user to request them on NIN?

They played ball fairly quickly, I do check them the €10

> They're pretty well regarded and that would help peering and
> propagation. I would expect Solani to pick up from Ray.

I don't know where they did, but they did without asking.

> The big boys are all about bins, obvs.

I thought they dropped them like hot potatoes?

apparently google don't add new groups any more, that may be a blessing
to keep spam out.

what of alt.free.bananas?