Re: Hah! Bumbag!

Sn!pe

Jul 4, 2020, 12:08:29 PM7/4/20
Kerr-Mudd,John <nots...@invalid.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 09:45:35 GMT, snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
>
> > Kerr-Mudd,John <nots...@invalid.org> wrote:

> >> []

> >> Hmm retry.
> >
> > That's much more betterer, well done that man.
> >

> it's a bit better, but I'm still Un "Nccebirq". Weird.
> Maybe it needs an @; here I go again wasting valuable bits.

It may be that the server is stripping the chicken; ISTR I had
to ask Ray for crezvffvba to cbnfg to the Zbanfgrel on ES.
Can you cbnfg to the bit-bucket? [added]

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Kerr-Mudd,John

Jul 5, 2020, 7:20:11 AM7/5/20
On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 16:08:28 GMT, snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

> Kerr-Mudd,John <nots...@invalid.org> wrote:

>> > That's much more betterer, well done that man.
>> >

>> it's a bit better, but I'm still Un "Nccebirq". Weird.
>> Maybe it needs an @; here I go again wasting valuable bits.
>>

> It may be that the server is stripping the chicken; ISTR I had
> to ask Ray for crezvffvba to cbnfg to the Zbanfgrel on ES.
> Can you cbnfg to the bit-bucket? [added]

Can I get some better headers?

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.

Kerr-Mudd,John

Jul 5, 2020, 7:24:20 AM7/5/20
On Sun, 05 Jul 2020 11:20:11 GMT, "Kerr-Mudd,John"
<nots...@invalid.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 16:08:28 GMT, snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
>
>> Kerr-Mudd,John <nots...@invalid.org> wrote:

Pratchett

>>> it's a bit better, but I'm still Un "Nccebirq". Weird.
>>> Maybe it needs an @; here I go again wasting valuable bits.
>>>

>> It may be that the server is stripping the chicken; ISTR I had
>> to ask Ray for crezvffvba to cbnfg to the Zbanfgrel on ES.
>> Can you cbnfg to the bit-bucket? [added]
>>

> Can I get some better headers?

Hmm

Sn!pe

Jul 5, 2020, 9:15:32 AM7/5/20