Re: The Kool Aid is working.

Sn!pe

Mar 14, 2022, 12:38:33 PM3/14/22
Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 3/13/2022 10:03 PM, vallor wrote:
> > On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 21:43:56 -0700, Janithor wrote:
> >
> >> x-no-archive: yes

> >> Nancy boys vs. the goat fuckers?
> >
> > Why? And why are you the leader of the nancy boys?
>
> It's OK, you can post there. Sn!pe left, so it's just us now.

Guess why I left. [rhet.]

[fu2: bit-bucket]

--
^Ï^ I've got a case of Dynamite, I could hold out here all night.

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Steve

Mar 15, 2022, 7:31:22 AM3/15/22
Dogs, Fleas, stuff like that?

Sn!pe

Mar 15, 2022, 8:20:20 AM3/15/22
Steve <lamma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > It's OK, you can post there. Sn!pe left, so it's just us now.
> >
> > Guess why I left. [rhet.]
> >
> > [fu2: bit-bucket]
>
> Dogs, Fleas, stuff like that?

Heh, somewhat. There's nothing in J's pet froups but stuff
xposted in that I can read elsewhere or people from my k/f.

vallor

May 20, 2022, 6:11:21 PM5/20/22
Turns out there's some pretty effing big fleas in alt.checkmate.

(It's all so sordid...)

--
-v

Creon

May 20, 2022, 7:02:37 PM5/20/22
In <1psa1j7.1pvuowc1bo0jg7N%on...@anon.invalid>, On Fri, 20 May 2022
23:42:41 +0100, on...@anon.invalid (Mr Ön!on) wrote:

>> (Vg'f nyy fb fbeqvq...)
>
> V'z va gjb zvaqf jurgure gb nfx "jung'f lbhe cbvag?"
> be whfg fhttrfg gung lbh fubhyq SEB.

Lbh'er gnyxvat nobhg gur thl gung unq whfg oheag uvf oevqtrf jvgu
"Perba" orpnhfr gur ynggre dhbgrq fbzrguvat gur sbezre qvqa'g yvxr.

V xabj Wrfhf vf ercbegrq gb unir qvarq jvgu gur choyvpnaf naq fvaaref,
fb ur'q cebonoyl qvar jvgu gur crefba va dhrfgvba...ohg V'z ab Wrfhf.

Naq gubhtu vapyvarq gb tvir n oernx gb fbzrbar jub'f cnvq uvf qrog gb
fbpvrgl, gurer'f fgvyy gur snpg gung uvf cnegvphyne qrrq vf ertneqrq
fyvtugyl jbefr guna jvgpupensg jnf va gur zvqqyr ntrf. Fb gur qbtf-naq-
syrnf zrgncube ernyyl qbrf znxr frafr. Znlor jvgu fbzr cynthr zvkrq va.

V'z nyy sbe tvivat crbcyr n snve fubg gubhtu, fb V unir orra ernqvat uvf
rkcynangvbaf cbfgrq gb nyg.purpxzngr.

--
-Gung jnf Perba

Creon

May 20, 2022, 8:40:14 PM5/20/22
In <1psa30n.k2gk0ttdmvnoN%on...@anon.invalid>, On Sat, 21 May 2022
00:11:20 +0100, on...@anon.invalid (Mr Ön!on) wrote:

>> rkcynangvbaf cbfgrq
>
> Lbh qba'g xabj gur unys bs vg, jurernf V unir orra gur hafbyvpvgrq
> erpvcvrag bs n shyy, perqvoyr rkcynangvba.

Gura lbh unir n cevivyrtr V qba'g unir.

Jung vf lbhe bcvavba bs jung unccrarq?

Creon

May 21, 2022, 9:39:24 AM5/21/22
In <1psayi5.epq3c6xazlorN%on...@anon.invalid>, On Sat, 21 May 2022
11:29:09 +0100, on...@anon.invalid (Mr Ön!on) wrote:

> Perba <pe...@perba.rnegu> jebgr:
>
>> Jung vf lbhe bcvavba
>
> Cevingr.

V qvqa'g nfx gb crfgre lbh, V nfxrq orpnhfr rira gubhtu
jr'ir unq bhe qvssreraprf bs bcvavba va gur cnfg, V gehfg
lbhe whqtzrag jvgu guvf znggre.

Ohg V fubhyq unir nfxrq sbe lbhe bcvavba jvgu gur pnirng
"vs V znl". Fbeel nobhg gung.

V'yy erfcrpg lbhe cevinpl ba gur znggre. Frr lbh ba gur vagnejrof.

Creon

May 26, 2022, 8:50:52 PM5/26/22
In <1psl6lj.ovuihti0bobbN%on...@anon.invalid>, On Fri, 27 May 2022
00:00:05 +0100, on...@anon.invalid (Mr Ön!on) wrote:

>> Ner lbh orvat se0ttrq?
>> V'ir frra cbfgf checbegvat gb or ol lbh ohg zvffvat lbhe .fvt:-
>>
>> Zrffntr-VQ: <PX2qanufQ_ILQuo_...@tvtnarjf.pbz> Zrffntr-VQ:
>> <ig2qan56MBLTFuY_...@tvtnarjf.pbz>
>
> Fbeel, qvfertneq gur svefg bs gubfr.

Fbzr bs zl cbfgf qba'g unir fvtf, gubfr ner va
gur onagre guernqf (vs V erzrzore gb erzbir vg!)

(Naq nf sne nf V pna gryy, V'z abg orvat sebttrq.)

--
-Gung jnf Perba

Creon

May 27, 2022, 12:56:59 PM5/27/22
In <1pslcp6.giztdy15qkgmrN%on...@anon.invalid>, On Fri, 27 May 2022
02:11:17 +0100, on...@anon.invalid (Mr Ön!on) wrote:

> Perba <pe...@perba.rnegu> jebgr:
>
>> Fbzr bs zl cbfgf qba'g unir fvtf, gubfr ner va gur onagre guernqf (vs V
>> erzrzore gb erzbir vg!)
>>
>> (Naq nf sne nf V pna gryy, V'z abg orvat sebttrq.)
>
> NPX. GL.

MmpFmpFpp, fppmfpffm mpmmffmpm fppmpp pffppffmpmmmfmpmpp fmpmfpmmmfmp
fmpmfppffmppmmmmpm?

--
-Gung jnf Perba

Steven M. O'Neill

May 27, 2022, 1:14:19 PM5/27/22
Creon <cr...@creon.earth> wrote:
>MmpFmpFpp, fppmfpffm mpmmffmpm fppmpp pffppffmpmmmfmpmpp fmpmfpmmmfmp
>fmpmfppffmppmmmmpm?

ZzcSzcScc, scczscssz zczzsszcz scczcc cssccsszczzzszczcc szczsczzzszc
szczsccsszcczzzzcz?

--
Steven O'Neill ste...@panix.com
Brooklyn, NY http://www.panix.com/~steveo

Eli the Bearded

May 27, 2022, 4:03:44 PM5/27/22
In alt.dev.null, Mr à n!on <snip...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Rhoooorhhooorrrrrhohhooo!

Eubbbbeuubbbeeeeeubuubbb, to you too.

Elijah
------
try talking with less bubble gum

Eli the Bearded

Jun 1, 2022, 1:44:51 AM6/1/22
In alt.dev.null, Mr Ön!on <snip...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > try talking with less bubble gum
> ubbbel ugm si olst fo ufn, lEjiha.

Almost, but not, like `dd conv=swab` output.

Elijah
------
tar | bzip2 | uuencode | dd conv=swab | gzip | base64 | rot13 >> image.jpg

Steven M. O'Neill

Jun 1, 2022, 8:01:20 AM6/1/22
Hmm, this doesn't work for me...

>which dd
dd: aliased to elinks "http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=dd"

I sold those like probably 15 years ago, perhaps I should remove
the alias? Nah, I don't really want to swab anyway.