Re: Ö

Eli the Bearded

Jan 11, 2021, 4:05:13 PM1/11/21
In alt.dev.null, Mr Ön!on <on...@anon.invalid> wrote:
> > > > > > > > Ö2
> > > > > > > Ö3
> > > > > > Ö4
> > > > > Ö5
> > > > Ö6
> > > Ö7
> > Ö8
> Ö9

Layers, huh?

> This is the way the world ends
> Not with a bang but a WTF?

https://qaz.wtf/

https://qaz.wtf/u/show.cgi?show=U%2B97F1&type=list

My Unicode character table[*] does not specifically identify the
character, but I see fileformat.info concurs:

https://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/97F1/index.htm

[*] It's an unedited copy of
http://www.unicode.org/Public/UNIDATA/UnicodeData.txt

Elijah
------
allium, allium, oxen free

Eli the Bearded

Jan 11, 2021, 8:21:45 PM1/11/21
In alt.dev.null, Mr Ön!on <on...@anon.invalid> wrote:
> Eli the Bearded <*@eli.users.panix.com> wrote:
>> Elijah
>> ------
>> allium, allium, oxen free
> I suppose that I really ought to treat poor old abused Usenet with
> a bit more respect as the date approaches September 10000 1993
> (this Saturday) of the September that never ends. Will rollover
> day bring disaster? Stay tuned to this channel.

Tuned? Maybe not. Subscribed? Sure thing.

> Nice .sig, BTW <g>

I don't consider it a signature, hence no sig-cut-line. I compose them
manually for every post and consider it more "bonus content", kinda
like the red button extras at SMBC.

Elijah
------
for hot button extras, look to Facebook