Re: White Nationalist Apologetics

Sn!pe

Feb 4, 2021, 5:32:22 PM2/4/21

.
--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Sn!pe

Feb 4, 2021, 5:59:26 PM2/4/21
% <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

> see what snipe says he's telling everyone what they should do today

Get you, Mr Veto Guy.

I don't know what it is that has got up your nose.
I don't care what it is that has got up your nose.
All the same, I hope that you work it out soon, pal.

10-3

[tough shit goes here]

Adam H. Kerman

Feb 4, 2021, 6:22:09 PM2/4/21
This is off topic in alt.checkmate.

Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com> wrote:
>% <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>see what snipe says he's telling everyone what they should do today

>Get you, Mr Veto Guy.

>I don't know what it is that has got up your nose.
>I don't care what it is that has got up your nose.
>All the same, I hope that you work it out soon, pal.

>10-3

>[tough shit goes here]

In one nostril, out the other.

Sn!pe

Feb 4, 2021, 6:29:39 PM2/4/21
Heh.

It's just as well that anything goes, here in the bit-bucket, eh?

Adam H. Kerman

Feb 4, 2021, 7:51:43 PM2/4/21
Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Adam H. Kerman <a...@chinet.com> wrote:
>>Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Get you, Mr Veto Guy.

>>>I don't know what it is that has got up your nose.
>>>I don't care what it is that has got up your nose.
>>>All the same, I hope that you work it out soon, pal.

>>>10-3

>>>[tough shit goes here]

>>In one nostril, out the other.

>Heh.

>It's just as well that anything goes, here in the bit-bucket, eh?

This is such a great newsgroup. Moderated too!

Eli the Bearded

Feb 4, 2021, 7:58:21 PM2/4/21
In alt.dev.null, Adam H. Kerman <a...@chinet.com> wrote:
> This is such a great newsgroup. Moderated too!

2.2.11. Approved

This line is required for any message posted to a moderated
newsgroup. It should be added by the moderator and consist of
his mail address. It is also required with certain control
messages.

Elijah
------
pays attention to details

Sn!pe

Feb 4, 2021, 8:03:55 PM2/4/21
Eli the Bearded <*@eli.users.panix.com> wrote:

[...]

> Elijah
> ------
> pays attention to details

-- Sn!pe, sayin' nuffink... <g>

[fu set]

Eli the Bearded

Feb 4, 2021, 9:09:56 PM2/4/21
In alt.dev.null, Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com> wrote:

Not a valid local group here.

$ nntplist -x free.*
free.money 0000009229 0000009230 y
free.phone-calls 0000000289 0000000290 y
free.christians 0000099228 0000099221 y
free.uk.amateur-radio 0000012943 0000012650 y
$

Looking at high and low water, it seems half the free.* groups here are
dead. More than half if you count "more than one poster" as a sign of
life.

alt.bigfoot is another "self-moderated" group, which is why I selected it.

Elijah
------
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/bigfoot/part1/

Sn!pe

Feb 4, 2021, 9:31:33 PM2/4/21
Eli the Bearded <*@eli.users.panix.com> wrote:

> In alt.dev.null, Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Not a valid local group here.

It's my recently created, valid, vanity group and is available on
Eternal-September and elsewhere (I think). It's only a joke group
but it's occasionally useful as an out-of-the-way back-channel.

> $ nntplist -x free.*
> free.money 0000009229 0000009230 y
> free.phone-calls 0000000289 0000000290 y
> free.christians 0000099228 0000099221 y
> free.uk.amateur-radio 0000012943 0000012650 y
> $
>
> Looking at high and low water, it seems half the free.* groups here are
> dead. More than half if you count "more than one poster" as a sign of
> life.
>
> alt.bigfoot is another "self-moderated" group, which is why I selected it.

OK, I didn't realise that a.b is auto-moderated. It seemed a strange
choice, considering that there was nothing objectionable in Adam's .sig,
seeing as there was no .sig.

My post was only gentle chiding about "paying attention to details"
as you hadn't mentioned in the article body that you'd set a followup.

I'm embarrassed now, being a mere layman, trying to teach Granny
to suck eggs... <g>

> Elijah
> ------
> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/bigfoot/part1/

Eli the Bearded

Feb 5, 2021, 1:56:51 PM2/5/21
In alt.dev.null, Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> In alt.dev.null, Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Not a valid local group here.
> It's my recently created, valid, vanity group and is available on
> Eternal-September and elsewhere (I think). It's only a joke group
> but it's occasionally useful as an out-of-the-way back-channel.

The Panix policy is big-8 groups are automatic, others are by request
only. It has been a couple of years since I've requested anything,
and my last requests were for mozilla.* groups.

> My post was only gentle chiding about "paying attention to details"
> as you hadn't mentioned in the article body that you'd set a followup.
>
> I'm embarrassed now, being a mere layman, trying to teach Granny
> to suck eggs... <g>

In general, I'd warn about a follow-ups to header, but this is
alt.dev.null :^)

Elijah
------
also might not warn about "Followup-To: alt.dev.null" from elsewhere

Sn!pe

Feb 5, 2021, 2:27:20 PM2/5/21
Eli the Bearded <*@eli.users.panix.com> wrote:
[...]
> > My post was only gentle chiding about "paying attention to details"
> > as you hadn't mentioned in the article body that you'd set a followup.
> >
> > I'm embarrassed now, being a mere layman, trying to teach Granny
> > to suck eggs... <g>
>
> In general, I'd warn about a follow-ups to header, but this is
> alt.dev.null :^)

And a very fine group it is too.

> Elijah
> ------
> also might not warn about "Followup-To: alt.dev.null" from elsewhere

I'm with you on that, oh yes indeed.