Re: <> Universal Mindless Mind <>

1 view

Wally Chapman

Mar 9, 2009, 1:31:16 PM3/9/09
Renli wrote:

<smip>

> Today when I once more slipped into a meditative state of mind and
> came up once again with that dualistic line of thinking that leads you
> non-dualistic thinking, all of that is of course great and all, but it
> is itself wrapped up in itself. I mean, the whole "how do you give up
> giving up" thing, for lack of a better name. So, once I once again
> gave up dualistic thinking at all (even, in not giving it up), and
> became enlightened again, I wondered how I could best express this to
> others. The first thing I did was remove soc.culture.vietnamese from
> your post and replace it with alt.buddha.short.fat.guy.
>
> There will be other things to do, other things that need to be done.
> But, baby steps. I suppose, we all do what we can, when we can, when
> it is best to do so.

Thanks much. I added adte.

Wally

Lee Rudolph

Mar 9, 2009, 1:45:14 PM3/9/09
Wally Chapman <shel...@yahoo.com> writes:

You add'ed adte? Whyncha OD ptsd? The next thing I did was remove
alt.buddhism.tibetan from your post and replace it with alt.religion.kibology.

newgroup alt.imminent.death.of.the.net

Lee Rudolph
Ph.D., M.I.T., M-O-U-S-E

PS Annette Funicello has MS! Really!!

Pete

Mar 9, 2009, 9:07:28 PM3/9/09
Lee Rudolph writes:

> PS Annette Funicello had my baby! Really!

I fixed your post for you.

Pete (waving howdy to arketypes...)

Wiblur the Once

Mar 10, 2009, 5:55:32 AM3/10/09
Lee Rudolph <lrud...@panix.com> mumbled something about:

> You add'ed adte? Whyncha OD ptsd? The next thing I did was remove
> alt.buddhism.tibetan from your post and replace it with
> alt.religion.kibology.

But don't you think Tibetan Buddhists need to know about the Zen of Kibo?

Many are the benefits of meditating on the sound of two birds with one
stone.

--
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture."
- Anonymous