Kill Microsoft, there is no other solution

AnOnyMoUs

Jan 28, 2014, 8:54:54 PM1/28/14
Microsoft, the gansters gallerie, had its showdown, now und forever,
the mafia-crime,all over the world, its a shame, and not more. The
microsoft-gangsters, they want the world, and they want it, they are
gangsters, remove them, Microso0ft, kick the bucket, die, i hope so. And
i hate so. Good buy.

AnOnyMoUs

Jan 31, 2014, 1:23:16 PM1/31/14
Are you drunk, drunk like me? I am sorry, but my Windows 7 do not run
anyway, i used a tool from microsoft, but they "cannot find a
"dysfunction", i am stressed, an now i use ubuntu, and i have no
problems with ist. Windows has no future, i hope so, and linux ore apple
is the better way. good buy, microsoft, kick the bucket, fuck microsoft.

tinus61

Feb 14, 2014, 1:26:16 PM2/14/14
I'm using Kubuntu, which is the Ubuntu base with the KDE desktop on top
of it.

KDE provides a Windows 7 look and feel alike desktop environment and it
is very customizable.

http://www.kubuntu.org/

Another great distribution is openSUSE:

http://de.opensuse.org/Hauptseite

You always have the option to try your old Windows Crapware under WinE
(Wine Is Not an Emulator) but a Free implementation of the Windows
API's. A lot of DOS/Windows software runs fine upon it.

If that doesn't work, you always have the option to install Windows as a
Client OS on top of the Free VirtualBox Desktop Virtualizator.

Both WinE (PlayOnLinux) and VirtualBox are available from the Package
Manager of your preferred Linux Distribution.

Nobody needs Microsoft Dreck, move on and have a Lot of Fun ;-)

--
Registered GNU/Linux user 513040
http://linuxcounter.net/user/513040.html

Hans Palme

Feb 24, 2014, 1:53:22 PM2/24/14
Thank you for your answer,I dont want violence, but a free choice
between microsoft-Dreck and Linux and Apple. New computerusers with new
thinking and exponation.