Microsoft is fachistic and kriminell

AnOnyMoUs

Jan 28, 2014, 11:18:46 AM1/28/14

Hi There, my englich is not the best, but what i want to tell, and if
the NSA or other fachistic organisations are watching me, i will warn
you, if you want use windows in future. I have bought a Cd, legal, with
windows 7 profesional. But, if i want to use it, my pc stopped, like
plugged out. And If i started in the secure modus, my pc do not stop
anyway. I could not find an answer to that problem, but i think, that
the drivers are not zertificied by microsoft, and so, the pc will stop.
that is the future of windows, if you dont have a zertificied pc,
windows will not run, if you are legal and have it bought ore not. This
is, what i call mafia, the pc-producer and microsoft, the gansters. But
what can I do, and what is my advice? Linux ore apple, windows is
kriminal and fachistic, it is disgusting and bad. So i am an
windows-hater, and the reasons are clear. Windows, fuck microsoft, kick
the bucket, i hope for a new pc-world, without microsoft.