Microsoftr in Cooperatron with NSA

AnOnyMoUs

Jan 2, 2014, 9:26:49 PM1/2/14
The Windows, wich is hatet and has no future, is in Cooperation
whith Micrisoft and NSA, the world-wide Softrware-Mafdia,I hate
them,and this is ok. Microsoft, the crime of the centourie, terminate
them, however you could, they are Gangsters and kapitalimnn Crime.
The fuckern Windows, are young stupid and belive in justice?
The motherfuckers and Lobbiest of windows, kill them, they are
Misbies of Kapitalsimn, theu have to be terminatede, its great and good.
Message has been deleted

Marti Van Lin

Jan 5, 2014, 6:44:17 PM1/5/14
On 04-01-14 06:30, RedBlade7 wrote:
> Old news:
>
> http://www.cnn.com/TECH/computing/9909/03/windows.nsa.02/

Correct!

Is this "AnOnyMoUS" a Microsoft shill or what?

Please "AnOnyMoUs", install one of the English Dictionaries in Mozilla
Thunderbird:

https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/thunderbird/language-tools/

Beside that, you might check out these sites now and then:

http://www.kmfms.com/

http://techrights.org/home/

And especially The Microsoft Wiki:

http://techrights.org/wiki/index.php/Microsoft

All the best,

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin (alias de ML2MST)
|_|_|0| Amateur Musician and Computer enthusiast