CARESOFT –EDRC recruit Graduate Trainees/Design Engineers

RDP EDRC

Jul 28, 2009, 2:35:05 AM7/28/09
Resource Development Program
CARESOFT EDRC P LTD is a global Aerospace engineering services
organization based in Bangalore, INDIA with global presence including
Middle East, USA, Europe and ASIA. CARESOFT EDRC is a subsidiary
company of 1.5 Billion Euro Sakthi group, which is an Indian
Multinational group with varied interests in Automotive, Sugar,
Finance, Transportation etc.
As part of our Resource Development Program (CARESOFT EDRC-RDP 2009)
we are currently recruiting Fresh/Experienced engineering graduates.
Objective of RDP:
• The objective of the training program is to impart domain knowledge
pertaining to industry requirement for Aero Structures, Mechanical
Design and equipments
• On completion of the Training program the Engineers will be
absorbed into the company pay roles as Graduate Trainees/Design
Engineers and they will be part of our Onsite or Offshore development
Programs.
Qualification:
• B.E/B .Tech /M .Tech (Mechanical/Aerospace/Industrial/Production)
degree with 75% aggregate with 0 – 2 Years experience.
• Exposure to Aerospace engineering and CAD/CAE knowledge would be an
advantage.
Selection Process:
The Candidates must appear for a Technical written exam, Group
Discussion and personal Interview.
Training Charge:
RS 1, 00,000/- to be paid in three installments
Training Duration:
45 Working Days – Including certification process takes up to 3
months.

Contact Details:
Mail your Application with the Subject - CARESOFT EDRC 2009 to:
r...@edrcglobal.com in the following format:
Name, E mail, Contact Number, Educational Qualification, No. of Years
Experience (If Any), Experience Details