Manufacturers & Marketers Wanted

GreenTek R&D

Oct 26, 2009, 2:31:04 AM10/26/09
Manufacturers, Marketers and Industry Leaders:

If your idle machinery, factory or company is not running to its full
capacity and is NOT producing income for you, then you need my help!

If you are in marketing, sales or financing then here is your golden
opportunity. Let's team up together and create something great for
everyone’s benefit.

These special times are ideal for utilizing your time and developing
great, profitable, marketable and manufacture-able products. You
already have the equipment, trained personnel and probably your own
tool department. All you need is a good product to put you back in
business and beyond.

Why go through the extremely expensive and time-consuming process of
developing new products on your own?

We may already have the right product for you, or we will design the
perfect product customized to your manufacturing and marketing needs.

Benefits are:

• Your company stays busy
• You create income for yourself and owners/stockholders
• Your employees have work to do
• You may have to hire new employees
• Your facility and equipment will make money for you
• You create jobs and revenues for your supporting industries and
suppliers, thus adding to your entire community.
• You will be in control and make final decisions
• I also receive abundance from our Shared Succe$$ venture

It is a Co-Creative, fair, Cooperative and "Victory for the Whole"
adventure like you’ve never seen before!

We truly believe that it is time to change and take care of one
another. We also know that all we do is impacting all of us and the
only way to get out of the quicksand is by reaching out to one another
and working as a team for common benefits.

GreenTek R&D, LLC is in the business of developing novel, unique,
marketable practical and useful products. My own journey started as a
wood carver, I then went on to be a teacher, inspector for American
motors, carpenter, welder, industrial model maker, Research and
Development technician, machinist, tool & die maker, and Prototype
technician for the air craft and medical industries.

In the last 30 years we have worked with different clients in a
variety of industries and developed custom parts, inventions,
technologies and products. We don't have all the answers but know how
to find the solutions that work for you and us in a cooperative and
"Victory for the Whole" arrangement.

Let me assist you with my experienced helping hands, and creative
mind; together we will crank up your machinery and company to
profitable operation. All projects are developed under our
Confidentiality and Shared Succe$$" agreement.

Let's talk and find a solution to bring new life to your company. What
do you have to lose?

Contact me for free Innovation 101 booklet, bio and free
consultation.

To OUR Success and long term cooperation;

Mr. Abby Charden Mobasher
Founder & CEO
GreenTek R&D, LLC