Lulzy Webbie Land Art!

Onideus Mad Hatter

Oct 18, 2007, 9:08:07 PM10/18/07
Today's "art" was created using a Webbie canvas called "420chan":
http://disc.420chan.org/420/res/6710.html

I think it's like a pedo board rip off of 4chan...at least that's what
they're claiming on Special ED. Anywho, it appears to be filled with
illiterates, dumbfucks, and tweenage rape victims, which just equals
the win all over. I especially like the ones near the end where
they're crying their eyes out over my use of proxy servers (which they
just can't seem to keep banned, lol). ^_^

They've also been threatening to get their lil high school posse
together and try to eat up all the bandwidth on my
server...*snicker*...which is a pretty laughable claim, then again
their experience with people who have websites probably doesn't extend
much farther than like Geoshities I would imagine.

Anyways, they've made a good spot of fun so far and I think I can milk
them for more in the next few days.

Yer Gawd I love bein the Mad Hatter. `, )

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm น x น

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you
with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Your Usenet blinders are my best friend."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the fuck up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
bad."

"There are clingy things in the grass...burrs 'n such...mmmm..."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty fucking high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"Quible, quible said the Hare. Quite a lot of quibling...everywhere.
So the Hare took a long stare and decided at best, to leave the rest,
to their merry little mess."

"There's a difference between 'bad' and 'so earth shatteringly
horrible it makes the angels scream in terror as they violently rip
their heads off, their blood spraying into the faces of a thousand
sweet innocent horrified children, who will forever have the terrible
images burned into their tiny little minds'."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )

Onideus Mad Hatter

Oct 20, 2007, 3:45:19 PM10/20/07
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:08:07 -0700, Onideus Mad Hatter
<use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote:

>Today's "art" was created using a Webbie canvas called "420chan":
>http://disc.420chan.org/420/res/6710.html
>
>I think it's like a pedo board rip off of 4chan...at least that's what
>they're claiming on Special ED. Anywho, it appears to be filled with
>illiterates, dumbfucks, and tweenage rape victims, which just equals
>the win all over. I especially like the ones near the end where
>they're crying their eyes out over my use of proxy servers (which they
>just can't seem to keep banned, lol). ^_^
>
>They've also been threatening to get their lil high school posse
>together and try to eat up all the bandwidth on my
>server...*snicker*...which is a pretty laughable claim, then again
>their experience with people who have websites probably doesn't extend
>much farther than like Geoshities I would imagine.
>
>Anyways, they've made a good spot of fun so far and I think I can milk
>them for more in the next few days.
>
>Yer Gawd I love bein the Mad Hatter. `, )

Check it out, yo:
http://disc.420chan.org/420/res/6710.html

They've got scripts and they've got a:

"secret underground hacker website"

"SECRET UNDERGROUND HACKER WEBSITE"

...wow...just, WOW!

Oh and I just found out that apparently these guys are pedo fags too.
They think it's not child porn though if the kids are wearing clothes
(obviously they're pretty fuckin clueless).

Dustin Cook

Oct 20, 2007, 9:48:43 PM10/20/07
Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote in

> mhm ą x ą

Mr Hatter, I had to steal these. :)

--
Dustin Cook, Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2d
Email.: bughunte...@gmail.com

Onideus Mad Hatter

Oct 22, 2007, 3:26:51 PM10/22/07

>> mhm น x น

So ye be a pirate, eh? Arrrr...we all be pirates here, but some of us
are more scurvy than others. *nods over to 'ol Lopsided Snaggle
Pussy* That thar Mara, she be the scurviest of all, well, her nether
regions anywho. Ye best be stayin clear...I done heard it's got
blisters of the sort. *nods*

In other news, 420chan, completely ashamed of their bitch slapping
defeat deleted the entire thread in which I made them suck their own
cock for my entertainment. Afterwards they tried this:
http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Scraps/A_Malicious_Attack.png

Then I posted this:
http://disc.420chan.org/420/res/8198.html

Let's see how long it takes them to try and hide from their shame and
embarassment this time!

...well, assuming they're still here in a week. I maybe, kinda, sorta
looked up who their name service providor was and then maybe, kinda,
sorta e-mailed some links to some of the pictures being hosted on
their site and then maybe, kinda, sorta asked them if it violated
their ToS regarding "unlawful, vulgar, sexual, obscene and
objectionable material".

Here's one of the links I sent to them:
http://img.420chan.org/h/src/1190389619656.jpg

...and that is really, really, REALLY the fuck NSFW just so you know.
In fact, that's not safe for anyone, don't even click on it, just know
that it's bad.

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm น x น

Dustin Cook

Oct 22, 2007, 3:14:56 PM10/22/07

> On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 01:48:43 GMT, Dustin Cook
> <bughunte...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Mr Hatter, I had to steal these. :)
>
> So ye be a pirate, eh? Arrrr...we all be pirates here, but some of us
> are more scurvy than others. *nods over to 'ol Lopsided Snaggle

Aye, that I be. I sail with HHI the high seas of mp3s!

> Pussy* That thar Mara, she be the scurviest of all, well, her nether
> regions anywho. Ye best be stayin clear...I done heard it's got
> blisters of the sort. *nods*

One could scrub his ships hull with it, so I'm told ya know.

ThePsyko

Oct 22, 2007, 4:38:59 PM10/22/07
On 22 Oct 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.2600 and heard Dustin Cook
cry out in news:Xns99D19C54754...@69.28.186.121...

> Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote in
>
>> On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 01:48:43 GMT, Dustin Cook
>> <bughunte...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Mr Hatter, I had to steal these. :)
>>
>> So ye be a pirate, eh? Arrrr...we all be pirates here, but some of us
>> are more scurvy than others. *nods over to 'ol Lopsided Snaggle
>

> Aye, that I be. I sail with HHI the high seas of mp3s!
>
>> Pussy* That thar Mara, she be the scurviest of all, well, her nether
>> regions anywho. Ye best be stayin clear...I done heard it's got
>> blisters of the sort. *nods*
>
> One could scrub his ships hull with it, so I'm told ya know.

"so I'm told"

so you don't have your own opinion?

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

**Pissing off the planet, one person at a time**

Dustin Cook

Oct 22, 2007, 6:35:17 PM10/22/07
ThePsyko <thep...@itookmyprozac.com> wrote in

We have us a bright one, almost as bright as a burned out bulb!

ThePsyko

Oct 22, 2007, 7:07:34 PM10/22/07
On 22 Oct 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.2600 and heard Dustin Cook
cry out in news:Xns99D1BE4E3D1...@69.28.186.121...

> ThePsyko <thep...@itookmyprozac.com> wrote in
>
>> On 22 Oct 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.2600 and heard Dustin
>> Cook cry out in news:Xns99D19C54754...@69.28.186.121...
>>
>>> Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote in

>>> Aye, that I be. I sail with HHI the high seas of mp3s!

>>> One could scrub his ships hull with it, so I'm told ya know.
>>>

>> "so I'm told"
>>
>> so you don't have your own opinion?
>>

> We have us a bright one, almost as bright as a burned out bulb!

s'ok.. you can lick Hatter all you want - I'm sure he doesn't mind.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Oct 24, 2007, 2:50:27 PM10/24/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 00:39:07 -0700, Technomage Hawke
<T...@theguild.org> wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>>>Mr Hatter, I had to steal these. :)
>>
>> So ye be a pirate, eh? Arrrr...we all be pirates here, but some of us
>> are more scurvy than others. *nods over to 'ol Lopsided Snaggle
>> Pussy* That thar Mara, she be the scurviest of all, well, her nether
>> regions anywho. Ye best be stayin clear...I done heard it's got
>> blisters of the sort. *nods*
>>
>> In other news, 420chan, completely ashamed of their bitch slapping
>> defeat deleted the entire thread in which I made them suck their own
>> cock for my entertainment. Afterwards they tried this:
>>
>http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Scraps/A_Malicious_Attack.png

>ROFLMAO.
>3.16 Gbytes against a package that can handle 3,500 Gbytes/month?
>I can see where that is humorous :).

>> Then I posted this:
>> http://disc.420chan.org/420/res/8198.html
>

>they were so ashamed, they deleted it!

>> Let's see how long it takes them to try and hide from their shame and
>> embarassment this time!

>see above.....

>> ...well, assuming they're still here in a week. I maybe, kinda, sorta
>> looked up who their name service providor was and then maybe, kinda,
>> sorta e-mailed some links to some of the pictures being hosted on
>> their site and then maybe, kinda, sorta asked them if it violated
>> their ToS regarding "unlawful, vulgar, sexual, obscene and
>> objectionable material".

>kinda sorta, eh?

>> Here's one of the links I sent to them:
>> http://img.420chan.org/h/src/1190389619656.jpg
>>
>> ...and that is really, really, REALLY the fuck NSFW just so you know.
>> In fact, that's not safe for anyone, don't even click on it, just know
>> that it's bad.
>>

>well, if what they posted violates ToS, it'll certainly start causing some
>stress for them. now lets see if the relevant alphabet soup wants to be
>involved....

They deleted the one pic after I made mention of it in the thread
mentioned earlier (now deleted). Here's another though:
http://img.420chan.org/h/src/1192046039249.jpg

There's literarily DOZENS of them on the site. There's a new thread
too:
http://disc.420chan.org/420/res/8231.html

I think it's cute how they're using excerpts from my old posts
considering the fact that I am posting links to actual pedophilic
content on their site. Apparently these pedos are into revisionist
history...too bad for them that, that doesn't work so well on Usenet.

I figure all it'll take to get 'em to delete that thread is another
link to the pedo content they're carrying.

Like this one:
http://img.420chan.org/h/src/1192814968541.jpg

Or this one:
http://img.420chan.org/h/src/1192484054079.jpg

Or this one:
http://img.420chan.org/h/src/1192774083003.jpg

...their whole gawd damn fuckin domain is just littered to fuck with
the shit. I figure if their domain name service provider doesn't do
anything I'll go ahead and report them to the FBI. The originating
site owners are in Canada, but their name service provider is in San
Diego, making them prime for a visit from the 4-chan party van:
http://www.geekalize.com/getimage.php?img=gallery/images/wYWECeWEtieyf.jpg

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ą x ą

David Brooks

Jan 3, 2021, 11:20:03 AM1/3/21
>> mhm š x š
> Mr Hatter, *I had to steal these*. :)

Good of you to admit that you *DO* steal, Dustin!

--
David Stalker