PRESUMPTION SERVICE CONNECTION

Sand-man

Jul 28, 2001, 11:04:36 AM7/28/01
With so many Gulf War veterans being told they have poorly defined illnesses
such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome,
autoimmune disorder, and multiple chemical sensitivity. Should not look at
the percentage of veterans compared to the
percentage of non-veteran to see if it is higher in veterans??

If poorly defined illnesses such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome,
autoimmune disorder, and multiple chemical
sensitivity is a lot higher in Gulf veterans than non veterans, we need to
get a law pasted that will grant Presumption of Service
Connection rating for the Gulf vets.

If you look at the agent orange Vets, that is how they are getting SC for
the many things, with type II being the latest one.

We need to not only look to the undiagnosed illness, we need to start
getting the information on what they are being diagnosed
for. If there is a pattern, we need to push for PRESUMPTION SERVICE
CONNECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Kansas Veterans Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/kansasvet