a taste of home for our troops

1 view

Jim

Feb 15, 2003, 10:26:11 AM2/15/03
I for one will always remember the thing mailed to me from home. My
hometown even sent me the newspaper to let me know what was going on.

The person who sent me this is from the 82nd I feel we should remember the
men and women from our home towns.

I think we should all work to do this.

www.kansasvets.org