please help the veterans

kansas

Mar 27, 2002, 3:21:24 PM3/27/02

Well folks we are making some head way with the funding for the KCVA.
So I would like to say thank-you to all that have helped.

Lets we need to get the word to all the veterans list you are on and
to any one you know that lives in kansas that would like to help
veterans.

Just got a call from the state house and Rep Ken Wilk wants to know if
the veterans are in favor of adding $3 to the registration of the
veterans plates and ALL of that money going to the KCVA.

Forward this letter with you line as " I support the $3 fee for
hb2770. Let take care of our veterans"

I see no problem with it, this means the fee will go to $30 per year.
We need to make them under stand that any and ALL money, above the
plain Kansas plates, raised from NEEDS TO GO FOR THE KCVA.

So once again, I need every one to call or write the committee members
and tell them it is ok to raise the rates.

We need to under stand that our state is real sort on cash.

Here is the link to the state house, and the names of the committee
members, lets get those letters going, all you need to do is send a
short letter saying you support the $3 free.

Here are the committee members of the Appropriations.

Wilk, Chairperson; Neufeld, Vice-Chairperson; Bethel, Campbell,
Hermes, Kline, Landwehr, Light, McCreary, J. Peterson, Pottorff,
Schwartz, Shulz, Stone, Toplikar
Nichols, Ranking Minority Member, Ballard, Feuerborn, Henry, Klein,
Minor, Shirver, Spangler.

--
Kansas Veterans Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/kansasvet