To CSB better late than never

left brain

Oct 23, 2018, 8:28:11 AM10/23/18
Dear CSB.

It is here where noone is listening that I can can say goodbye.

So long. You fucking bastard.

I had more to say than what I said, than we discussed. All I have left is a box of your rusty writings and some chicken scratchings on paper that are worth more than than blank paper, or maybe not.

I miss you. It's hard to be a son with no dad and now a dad with a son and a daughter of my own.

Life goes on... until it doesn't. I feel like I could call you if only I had the right number that ... probably 222.

Eris de Suzerain

May 21, 2022, 3:23:22 PM5/21/22
He still surfaces in my memories from time to time - and this week was one of those times. So I am hoping the the left brain is finding some joy and peace in this world - whether you see this time travel message or not.