Seeking Old ADAF Charms

Eris de Suzerain

Jan 9, 2008, 4:56:12 PM1/9/08
*sigh* Me with no Usenet, still... Browsing through the googly viewer,
which eliminates half of what I want to see and keeps most of what I
don't and I can't stand not seeing things in proper threads but what
the hell I need to just subscribe already to some kind of fucking news
service...

And does anybody know what has become of LeftBrain or of my Cranberry
Sauce Bottle? I heard from the latter in the former year but one was
meandering in the fast forward replay of my mind and wondering what
had become of them, and Al, and Devil Plaything, and I'm sure I can
find Ry, and I know Tooloose is find, and JDUD is fine sometimes and
not others but I know where he is, and Ralph, but so many of the other
handful of loose assorted mixed nuts - damn... I really did like y'all
(been in Texas , I'm aloud to say that now) and I miss the word play,
had a right fine group of text lobbers for a spell....

OK, bye now, annoy you later.

Cranberry Sauce Bottle

Feb 2, 2008, 3:25:24 AM2/2/08

"Eris de Suzerain" <Eris.de.S...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ship annoy? I know LB is alive and well being doesn't mean a lot but I am
too loose but no idea and the others so many times to look and look but just
Spam and not in a can as Shy Die insisted but really in a bottle. And Sodomy
Booths are empty I suppose you forgot Flesh who was weak but you are still.
Which is good to know that not all are dead or none at all the way back then
when it was so strong. O dearie be not alone again naturally one will look
some more, perhaps. The underpants of sweet Meg R are well worn now only on
special occasions me to be surprised.

Al H

Feb 15, 2008, 9:34:11 AM2/15/08
My wife and I are interested in the Sodomy Booths. Sounds so good.

restra...@yahoo.com.au

Feb 24, 2008, 1:28:46 AM2/24/08
On Jan 10, 7:56 am, Eris de Suzerain <Eris.de.Suzerai...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey Eris,

Long time no green boobies...

I popped in a while back but there was no one here. The booth was all
dusty and the musty smell had all but gone...

I've been here and there... not much has changed. At uni now, doing
well. Depression still rides me like a BDSM bitch with an oversized
clit. But that's just life.

CSB told me you were shouting and stomping around, so I thought I'd
drop in and say, hi. So... 'hi'. I have no idea what happened to the
others.

lb

Eris de Suzerain

Apr 20, 2008, 8:25:03 PM4/20/08
> lb- Hide quoted text -

I could not reply to CSB in thread because stupid fucking google
groups drop the reply in group option after a certain unknown part of
time... I was ill for days and wandering the 'net, and I forgot about
having posted the toasted and I remembered today and here I am...

And so long as Depression gives you a good merry squeeze with
lubricant once in a while, hopefully that makes all the world...

I found Deep Fried Mars from his website, ruddy bugger off married and
living HAPPILY in Italy.. the nerve...

For you, I am glad to see your words indicating that the presence of
your being who typed them is still alive. Every once in a while I
wonder, and it is good to see... Do you still sell the artwork on the
'net from time to time? I could not find hide nor hair of you or Him
last I searched looking for a piece...

*eris

cranberry_sauce_bottle

Apr 24, 2008, 3:23:47 AM4/24/08

"Eris de Suzerain" <Eris.de.S...@gmail.com> wrote in message

*eris

But he does, y'know pop tart that he is Bi. Not dead or smelling like a pert
pretty posie either way but used to it once upon a time marches on. And
there's no love a'plenty round and round the mulberry bush squishes up
through the toes the line these days. He did have shock treatment, y'now but
memories of Eris don't fade away in the manger but no dogs here. Chin?

Spazolicious

Aug 25, 2010, 4:33:24 PM8/25/10

"cranberry_sauce_bottle" <cranberry_s...@nospamhotmail.com> wrote in
message news:7AWPj.4491$ko5...@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

Wiped!

left brain

Oct 23, 2018, 8:11:33 AM10/23/18
shouting down an empty hall now CSB is empty or perhaps full but whatever happened the bottle is gone and what's left is nowhere to be found. I have no number to call and I ignored the last he made to me because I was busy rushing to a train... that last call I saw the name and kept running. Can't be late. Can't be late. running to pointless shit and pills unopened and forgotten end a man that was in solitude and quiet. I miss his beard. RIP CSB. BASTARD