Doesn't look like there's anyone here any more

OB

May 11, 2018, 12:24:53 AM5/11/18
Which is a pity. Or maybe not.

As far as I can tell, nobody uses Usenet any more. All that's left are
bots and Doomsday machines. Even the NSA doesn't bother with Usenet these
days. Hell, even God can't be bothered to check these groups. Posting here
really is the nadir of desolate solitude. It's like finding yourself
floating in space twelve billion years from now, when the sun has burnt
itself out and there's nothing here but swathes of gas and the odd
floating rock.

---

Eris de Suzerain

Jun 13, 2018, 8:21:41 PM6/13/18
On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 11:24:53 PM UTC-5, OB wrote:
> Which is a pity. Or maybe not.
>
> As far as I can tell, nobody uses Usenet any more. All that's left are
> bots and Doomsday machines. Even the NSA doesn't bother with Usenet these
> days. Hell, even God can't be bothered to check these groups. Posting here
> really is the nadir of desolate solitude. It's like finding yourself
> floating in space twelve billion years from now, when the sun has burnt
> itself out and there's nothing here but swathes of gas and the odd
> floating rock.

I still remember to bottom poast, and I have very little else. I miss the realm of text only communication. The frivolous joy of frenetic word play... alas.

janisl...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2018, 2:15:24 PM10/4/18
weed and pills shop quick delivery asap
3476568450

left brain

Oct 23, 2018, 7:53:10 AM10/23/18
it's been a few years. I don't know why I dropped in... old Left Brain is now old...

left brain

Oct 23, 2018, 8:14:00 AM10/23/18
CSB --- RIP. 02/03/2015