weed, dabs, wax, cbd oil and shatter call +1 7722614744 or visit www.medicamarijuana420.com

chal...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2018, 6:18:54 PM9/13/18
We are legit suppliers of top quality medical marijuana grade A around the globe safe and secure and as such our transactions are untraceable for customer securities to areas were weed is illegal further more we have other marijuana related products like the CBD oil, wax, dabs and shatter if you wanna place and order call +1 7722614744 or visit www.medicamarijuana420.com customer security and satisfaction is our main priority thanks for your time.