UFO OVER JERUSALEM?

Emmett Till

Jul 10, 2012, 9:43:10 AM7/10/12
Here are two You Tube clips purporting to be of a UFO that descended
upon the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, January
28, 2011. This events was captured by no less than four separate
video cameras from different angles by individuals unknown to each
other. There are literally millions of
pictures and video clips of what appears to be UFO circulating on the
Internet, and the vast majority of
them are fake. However, it would be pretty hard to fake this
particular event as it was witnessed by
many people.

The Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount is the third holiest shrine
for Muslims and the Western Wall
section of the Temple Mount is the most holiest site for Jews. Located
very nearby is the Church of the
Holy Sepulchre, the second holiest site for most Christians.

UFO - Dome of the rock - Temple mount - Jerusalem 28.01.2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-bNOy_CKQ

2nd UFO Jerusalem Dome of the Rock Temple Mount UFO video surfaces
from 01/28/2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2FFEufsuY

Bob Casanova

Jul 10, 2012, 1:02:26 PM7/10/12
On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 06:43:10 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Emmett Till
<etil...@gmail.com>:

>Here are two You Tube clips purporting to be of a UFO that descended
>upon the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, January
>28, 2011.

"Purporting" being the relevant word.

> This events was captured by no less than four separate
>video cameras from different angles by individuals unknown to each
>other. There are literally millions of
>pictures and video clips of what appears to be UFO circulating on the
>Internet, and the vast majority of
>them are fake. However, it would be pretty hard to fake this
>particular event as it was witnessed by
>many people.
>
>The Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount is the third holiest shrine
>for Muslims and the Western Wall
>section of the Temple Mount is the most holiest site for Jews. Located
>very nearby is the Church of the
>Holy Sepulchre, the second holiest site for most Christians.
>
>UFO - Dome of the rock - Temple mount - Jerusalem 28.01.2011
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-bNOy_CKQ
>
>2nd UFO Jerusalem Dome of the Rock Temple Mount UFO video surfaces
>from 01/28/2011
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2FFEufsuY

"UFOs for Yahweh, Christ and Allah, LLC"?
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess

Jul 10, 2012, 3:42:16 PM7/10/12
Let's ask the Scientologists. They seem to be better-suited to
providing theories about space travel.

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"Isaac Asimov once pointed out that no UFOs are flying saucers, because

Father Haskell

Jul 10, 2012, 3:45:29 PM7/10/12
On Jul 10, 9:43 am, Emmett Till <etill1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here are two You Tube clips purporting to be of a UFO that descended
> upon the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, January
> 28, 2011. This events was captured by no less than four separate
> video cameras from different angles by individuals unknown to each
> other. There are literally millions of
> pictures and video clips of what appears to be UFO circulating on the
> Internet, and the vast majority of
> them are fake. However, it would be pretty hard to fake this
> particular event as it was witnessed by
> many people.

Except for some reason the Israeli air force...

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jul 10, 2012, 11:46:58 PM7/10/12

"Bob Casanova" <nos...@buzz.off> wrote in message
YOU CAN MOCK GOD ALL YOU WANT, BUT YOU WILL PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE BY GOING
TO HELL. JESUS AND SATAN WILL HAVE A FIELD DAY TORMENTING YOU FOR ALL
ETERNITY.

Bob Casanova

Jul 11, 2012, 1:14:51 PM7/11/12
On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:42:16 -0700, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent
atheist goddess" <god...@fidemturbare.com>:
Replace "theories" with "wild-ass conjectures" and I'll
agree.

Bob Casanova

Jul 11, 2012, 1:15:45 PM7/11/12
On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 22:46:58 -0500, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasm...@alwaysalwaysright.com>:
Emmett is God? Sure you want to go there?

Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess

Jul 11, 2012, 5:18:46 PM7/11/12
On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:14:51 -0700
I'm agreeable to that...

Let's ask the Scientologists. They seem to be better-suited to
providing wild conjectures about space travel.

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"Every anarchist is a baffled dictator."

Father Haskell

Jul 11, 2012, 5:28:08 PM7/11/12
On Jul 10, 11:46 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasmulletst...@alwaysalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Bob Casanova" <nos...@buzz.off> wrote in message

> > On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 06:43:10 -0700 (PDT), the following
> > appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Emmett Till
> > <etill1...@gmail.com>:
If there was a Satan, god mockers would be guests
of honor. They'd stay at the luxury suite, and be given
unlimited ride tickets.

Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess

Jul 11, 2012, 11:00:32 PM7/11/12
That's perfectly logical in the context of The Holy Bible.

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"Everything said in the context of a god being real is mere nonsense."