Re: Hollyhebes cast Negro as Norse God.

walt tonne

May 5, 2011, 9:08:34 PM5/5/11
On May 5, 2:52 pm, walt tonne <tonnewalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 4, 7:47 pm, walt tonne <tonnewalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On May 4, 7:39 pm, walt tonne <tonnewalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t700889/
>
> > > Whoopi Goldberg as Katherine the Great?
>
> > > A good read.- Hide quoted text -

Akins of that Ilk

May 5, 2011, 9:17:02 PM5/5/11

Sad, isn't it. Heimdall reduced to a token darkie. That's Hollywood:

Who runs Hollywood? C'mon

December 19, 2008| by JOEL STEIN
I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans
now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run
by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League,
which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a
victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America
has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-
page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the
Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed
by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures
Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert
Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch
Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief
Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first
prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC
Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the
Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the
power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with
enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.
The person they were yelling at in that ad was SAG President Alan
Rosenberg (take a guess). The scathing rebuttal to the ad was written
by entertainment super-agent Ari Emanuel (Jew with Israeli parents) on
the Huffington Post, which is owned by Arianna Huffington (not Jewish
and has never worked in Hollywood.)
The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with
six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I
called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them
refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The
sixth, AMC President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.
As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes,
we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between "The 700
Club" and "Davey and Goliath" on TV all day.
So I've taken it upon myself to re-convince America that Jews run
Hollywood by launching a public relations campaign, because that's
what we do best. I'm weighing several slogans, including: "Hollywood:
More Jewish than ever!"; "Hollywood: From the people who brought you
the Bible"; and "Hollywood: If you enjoy TV and movies, then you
probably like Jews after all."

The Jews who created Hollywood:

The Frohman brothers were important Jewish American Broadway theatre
owners and theatrical producers who also owned and operated motion
picture production companies.
The brothers were:

Daniel Frohman (August 22, 1851 - December 26, 1940) was a Jewish
American theatrical producer and manager, and an early film producer.
Frohman was born in Sandusky, Ohio. In his younger days he worked as a
clerk at the New York Tribune, and while there witnessed the fatal
shooting of the reporter Albert Deane Richardson by Daniel McFarland
on November 25, 1869, and was a witness at McFarland's murder trial.
With his brothers Charles and Gustave Frohman, he helped to develop a
system of road companies that would tour the nation while the show
also played in New York City. He was the producer-manager of the
Lyceum Theatre and its stock company from 1887 to 1909. During this
period he launched careers for such actors as E. H. Sothern, Henry
Miller, William Faversham, Maude Adams, Richard Mansfield and James
Keteltas Hackett. Frohman became involved in the motion picture
business as a partner and producer with Adolph Zukor in the Famous
Players Film Company. He worked from offices on West 26th Street in
New York City, between 1913 and 1917 he was part of the production of
more than seventy films. On his passing in 1940, Frohman was buried in
the Union Field Cemetery in Ridgewood, New York near his brother
Charles who had died in 1915 in the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
Daniel Frohman was at one time, 1903–1909, married to Broadway actress
Margaret Illington. Margaret later married Major Edward Bowes.

Gustave Frohman (c.1854 – August 16, 1930) was a Jewish American
theatre producer and advance man. He was one of three Frohman brothers
who entered show business and he worked for most of his career
alongside his brother, Charles Frohman. These two financed a number of
theatre productions, often featuring African American actors. For
instance, in 1878, they starred Sam Lucas in the first serious stage
production of Uncle Tom's Cabin with a black man in the lead role.
Gustave Frohman saw his greatest success in blackface minstrelsy. In
1881, he and his brother bought Callender's Consolidated Colored
Minstrels, a small African-American troupe, from Charles Callender.
They kept the valuable Callender's name but focused on ornamenting
their sets and costumes; the troupe eventually became the most
lavishly produced black troupe in the world. Their success was so
great that by 1882 the Frohmans were able to buy J. H. Haverly's black
troupe and merge it with theirs. The new troupe's size was so big and
the Frohmans' grasp on the market so tight that Gustave and Charles
Frohman split the troupe into three so as to allow them to tour more
widely. In 1915, the three Frohman brothers created The Frohman
Amusement Corp. as a motion picture production company but Charles
died a few months later in the sinking of the RMS Lusitania. Gustave
and Daniel assumed control of the theatre operations plus ran the film
production company until 1920.

Charles Frohman (July 15, 1856 – May 7, 1915) was a Jewish American
theatrical producer. Frohman was producing plays by 1889 and acquired
his first Broadway theatre by 1892. He discovered and promoted many
stars of the American theatre. In 1896, Frohman co-founded the
Theatrical Syndicate, which grew to exert monopoly control over the
U.S. theatre industry for nearly two decades. He also leased the Duke
of York's Theatre in London, promoting such playwrights as J. M.
Barrie, producing Barrie's Peter Pan, or The Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up,
which he debuted at the Duke of York's in December 1904 and later
produced in the United States starring a Frohman favorite, Maude
Adams. He partnered with English producers, including Seymour Hicks,
with whom he produced a string of London hits prior to 1910, including
Quality Street, The Admirable Crichton, The Catch of the Season, The
Beauty of Bath, and A Waltz Dream. Many of his London successes also
enjoyed runs in New York. Frohman produced over 700 shows. At the
height of his career, he died in the 1915 sinking of the RMS
Lusitania.

Carl Laemmle (January 17, 1867 – September 24, 1939), born in
Laupheim, Württemberg, Germany, was a Jewish American pioneer in film
making and a founder of one of the original major Hollywood movie
studios - Universal. Laemmle produced or was otherwise involved in
over four hundred films. Regarded as one of the most important of the
early film pioneers, Laemmle was born on the Radstrasse just outside
the former Jewish quarter of Laupheim, Germany. He emigrated to the
United States in 1884, working in Chicago as a bookkeeper or office
manager for 20 years. He began buying nickelodeons, eventually
expanding into a film distribution service, the Laemmle Film Service.
On June 8, 1912, in New York, Carl Laemmle of IMP, Pat Powers of
Powers Picture Company, Mark Dintenfass of Champion Films, and Bill
Swanson of American Éclair, all signed a contract to merge their
studios. The four formed a famous name in Hollywood production
history, the Universal Motion Picture Manufacturing Company. They
formed it in 1914 with the purchase of 235 acres (0.95 km2) of land in
the San Fernando Valley, California. Laemmle remained connected to his
home town of Laupheim throughout his life, by financial support and
also by sponsoring hundreds of Jews from Laupheim and Württemberg to
emigrate from Nazi Germany to the U.S. (which meant paying both
emigration and immigration fees). In order to ensure and facilitate
their immigration Laemmle contacted American authorities, members of
the House of Representatives and the Secretary of State, Cordell Hull.
He also intervened in the fate of the refugees on board the SS St.
Louis who were ultimately sent back from Havana to Europe in 1939.
Following his death from cardiovascular disease on September 24, 1939,
in Beverly Hills, California, at the age of 72, Laemmle was entombed
in the Chapel Mausoleum at Home of Peace Cemetery.

Marcus Loew (May 7, 1870 – September 5, 1927) was an American business
magnate and a pioneer of the motion picture industry who formed Loews
Theatres and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM). Born into a poor Jewish family
in New York City, he was forced by circumstances to work at a very
young age and thus had little formal education. Nevertheless,
beginning with a small investment from money saved from menial jobs,
he bought into the penny arcade business. Shortly after, in
partnership with Adolph Zukor and others, Loew acquired a nickelodeon
and over time he turned Loew's Theatres into the most prestigious
chain of movie theaters in the United States.

Adolph Zukor, born Adolph Cukor, (January 7, 1873 – June 10, 1976) was
a film mogul and founder of Paramount Pictures.Zukor was born to a
Jewish family in Ricse, Hungary, which was then a part of the Austro-
Hungarian empire. In 1889, at the age of 16, he emigrated to
America.He became involved in the motion picture industry when in 1903
his cousin, Max Goldstein approached him for a loan. Mitchell Mark
needed investors in order to expand his chain of similar theaters that
had begun in Buffalo, New York with Edisonia Hall. The arcade salon
was to feature Thomas Edison's marvels: phonographs, electric lights
and moving pictures. Zukor not only gave Goldstein the money but
insisted on forming a partnership to open another one. Another partner
in the venture was Marcus Loew. In 1912, Adolph Zukor established
Famous Players Film Company -- advertising "Famous Players in Famous
Plays" -- as the American distribution company for the French film
production Les Amours de la reine Élisabeth starring Sarah Bernhardt.
The following year he obtained the financial backing of the Frohman
brothers, the powerful New York City theatre impresarios. Their
primary goal was to bring noted stage actors to the screen and Zukor
went on to produce The Prisoner of Zenda (1913). He purchased an
armoury on 26th Street in Manhattan and converted it into Chelsea
Studios, a movie studio that is still used today. The Balaban and Katz
Historical Foundation now owns the Famous Players Trademark. Paramount
Pictures. The studio evolved into Famous Players-Lasky with co-
director Jesse L. Lasky and then Paramount Pictures, of which he
served as president until 1936 when he was elevated to chairman of the
board. He revolutionized the film industry by organizing production,
distribution, and exhibition within a single company. Zukor was also
an accomplished director and producer. He retired from Paramount
Pictures in 1959 and thereafter assumed Chairman Emeritus status, a
position he held up until his death at the age of 103 in Los Angeles.
He was a leading character in The Biograph Girl, a 1980 musical about
the silent film era.

Joseph Michael Schenck (December 25, 1878 – October 22, 1961) was a
pioneer executive who played a key role in the development of the
United States film industry.
Born in Rybinsk, Yaroslavl Oblast, Russia to a Jewish household, he
and his family-including younger brother Nicholas- emigrated to New
York City in 1893, he and Nicholas eventually got into the
entertainment business operating concessions at New York's Fort George
Amusement Park. Recognizing the potential, in 1909 the Schenck
brothers purchased Palisades Amusement Park and after that became
participants in the fledgling motion picture industry as partners with
Marcus Loew, operating a chain of movie theaters. Through his
involvement in the film business, in 1916 Joseph Schenck met and
married Norma Talmadge, one of the top young stars with Vitagraph
Studios. After parting ways with his brother, Joseph Schenck moved to
the West Coast where the future of the film industry seemed to lie.
Within a few years the brilliant and ambitious Schenck was made the
first president of the new United Artists. In 1933 he partnered with
Darryl F. Zanuck to create 20th Century Pictures that merged with Fox
Film Corporation in 1935. As chairman of the new 20th Century Fox he
was one of the most powerful and influential people in the film
business.

Samuel Goldwyn (c. July, 1879 – January 31, 1974) was an American film
producer, and founding contributor executive of several motion picture
studios. Goldwyn was born Schmuel Gelbfisz in Warsaw, Congress Poland,
Russian Empire to a Hasidic, Polish Jewish family. At an early age he
left Warsaw on foot and penniless. He made his way to Birmingham,
England, where he remained with relatives for a few years using the
name Samuel Goldfish. In 1898, he emigrated to the United States, but
fearing refusal of entry, he got off the boat in Nova Scotia, Canada,
before moving on to New York in January 1899. In 1913, Goldfish along
with his brother-in-law Jesse L. Lasky, Cecil B. DeMille, and Arthur
Friend formed a partnership, The Jesse L. Lasky Feature Play Company,
to produce feature length motion pictures. Shooting for the first
feature film made in Hollywood began on December 29, 1913. In 1914,
Paramount was a film exchange and exhibition corporation headed by W.
W. Hodkinson. Looking for more movies to distribute, Paramount signed
a contract with the Lasky Company on June 1, 1914 to supply 36 films
per year. One of Paramount's other suppliers was Adolph Zukor's Famous
Players Company. The two companies merged on June 28, 1916 forming The
Famous Players-Lasky Corporation. Zukor had been quietly buying
Paramount stock, and two weeks prior to the merger, became president
of Paramount Pictures Corporation and had Hodkinson replaced with
Hiram Abrams, a Zukor associate. With the merger, Zukor became
president of both Paramount and Famous Players-Lasky, with Goldfish
being named chairman of the board of Famous Players-Lasky, and Jesse
Lasky first vice-president. After a series of conflicts with Zukor,
Goldfish resigned as chairman of the board, and as member of the
executive committee of the corporation on September 14, 1916. Goldfish
was out as an active member of management, although he still owned
stock and was a member of the board of directors. Famous Players-Lasky
would later become part of Paramount Pictures Corporation, and
Paramount would become one of Hollywood's major studios. In 1916,
Goldfish partnered with Broadway producers Edgar and Archibald Selwyn,
using a combination of both names to call their movie-making
enterprise the Goldwyn Pictures Corporation. Seeing an opportunity,
Samuel Gelbfisz then had his name legally changed to Samuel Goldwyn,
which he used for the rest of his life. The Goldwyn Company proved
moderately successful but it is their "Leo the Lion" trademark for
which the organization is most famous. Eventually the company was
acquired by Marcus Loew and his Metro Pictures Corporation

William Fox (January 1, 1879, Tolcsva, Kingdom of Hungary, Austria-
Hungary – May 8, 1952, New York City, United States), born Vilmos
Fried (Hungarian: Fried Vilmos), was a pioneering American motion
picture executive who founded the Fox Film Corporation in 1915 and the
Fox West Coast Theatres chain in the 1920s. Although Fox sold his
interest in these companies in a 1936 bankruptcy settlement, his name
lives on as the namesake of the Fox Television Network and the 20th
Century Fox film studio. He was among the first pioneers of the motion-
picture and entertainment industries. Fox was born Vilmos Fried in
Tolcsva, Hungary, then part of Austria-Hungary. The house he was born
in was identified in 2008. He came to America at the age of 9 months,
where his name was anglicized to William Fox after his mother's family
name (Fuchs). He had many jobs starting at the age of 8. In 1900 he
started his own textile company which he sold in 1904 to purchase his
first nickelodeon. In 1915, he started Fox Film Corporation.
20th Century-Fox was itself merged into Rupert Murdoch's News
Corporation in 1985. News Corporation, 20th Century Fox's corporate
parent, continues to make movies and started the Fox Network, one of
the four principal commercial broadcast television networks in the
United States. Fox personally oversaw the construction of many Fox
Theatres in U.S. cities including Atlanta, Detroit, Oakland,
California, San Francisco and San Diego.

Jesse Louis Lasky, Sr. (September 13, 1880 – January 13, 1958) was a
pioneer Jewish American film producer. He was a key founder of
Paramount Pictures with Adolph Zukor, and father of screenwriter Jesse
L. Lasky Jr. Born in San Francisco, California, he worked at a variety
of jobs but began his entertainment career as a vaudeville performer
that led to the motion picture business. His sister Blanche married
Samuel Goldwyn and in 1913 Lasky and Goldwyn teamed with Cecil B.
DeMille and Oscar Apfel to form the Jesse L. Lasky Feature Play
Company. With limited funds, they rented a barn near Los Angeles where
they made Hollywood's first feature film, DeMille's The Squaw Man.
Known today as the Lasky-DeMille Barn, it is home to the Hollywood
Heritage Museum.
In 1916 their company merged with Adolph Zukor's Famous Players Film
Company to create the Famous Players-Lasky Corporation. In 1920,
Famous Players-Lasky built a large studio facility in Astoria, New
York, now known as the Kaufman Astoria Studios. In 1927, Lasky was one
of the thirty-six people who founded the Academy of Motion Picture
Arts and Sciences. Financial problems arose within the industry as a
result of the Great Depression and the Famous Players-Lasky Company
went into receivership in 1933. Jesse Lasky then partnered with Mary
Pickford to produce films but within a few years she dissolved their
business relationship. Lasky then found work as a producer at one of
the big studios until 1945 when he formed his own production company.
He made his last film in 1951 and in 1957 published his autobiography,
I Blow My Own Horn. Lasky died in 1958 of a heart attack in Beverly
Hills. Lasky was interred in the Hollywood Forever Cemetery, adjacent
to Paramount Studios, in Hollywood. For his contribution to the motion
picture industry, Lasky has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at
6433 Hollywood Blvd. Lasky Drive in Beverly Hills was named in his
honor.

The Warner brothers were among a number of Jewish American film makers
who founded the American motion picture industry in Hollywood. The
brothers were:

Harry Morris Warner, born Hirsz Wonskolaser (December 12, 1881 – July
27, 1958), was a Polidsh born Jewish American studio executive, one of
the founders of Warner Bros., and a major contributor to the
development of the film industry. Along with his three brothers
(Albert, Sam and Jack) Warner played a crucial role in the film
business and played a key role in establishing Warner Bros. Pictures,
Inc, serving as the company president until 1956.

Albert Warner, born Aaron Wonskolaser (July 23, 1884 – November 26,
1967) was a Polish-born American film executive who was one of the
founders of Warner Bros. Studios. He established the production studio
with his brothers Harry, Sam, and Jack Warner. He served as the
studio's treasurer, until he sold his stock in 1956.

Samuel Louis "Sam" Warner, born Szmul Wonskolaser (August 10, 1887 –
October 5, 1927), was an American film producer who was the co-founder
and chief executive officer of Warner Bros. Studios. He established
the studio along with his brothers Harry, Albert, and Jack Warner. Sam
Warner is credited with procuring the technology that enabled Warner
Bros. to produce the film industry's first feature-length talking
picture, The Jazz Singer. He died in 1927, the day before the film's
enormously successful premiere.

Jack Leonard "J.L." Warner, born Itzhak Wonskolaser (August 2, 1892 –
September 9, 1978), in London, Ontario, Canada, was a Canadian-born
American film executive who was the president and driving force behind
the Warner Bros. Studios in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California.
Warner's 45-year career was longer than that of any other traditional
Hollywood studio mogul. As co-head of production at Warner Bros.
Studios, he worked with his brother, Sam Warner, to procure the
technology for the film industry's first talking picture. After Sam's
death, Jack clashed with his surviving older brothers, Harry and
Albert Warner. He assumed exclusive control of the film production
company in the 1950s, when he secretly purchased his brothers' shares
in the business after convincing them to participate in a joint sale
of stocks. Although Warner was feared by many of his employees and
inspired ridicule with his uneven attempts at humor, he earned respect
for his shrewd instincts and toughmindedness. He recruited many of
Warner Bros.' top stars and promoted the hard-edged social dramas for
which the studio became known. Throughout his career, he was viewed as
a contradictory and enigmatic figure. Although he was a staunch
Republican, Warner encouraged film projects that promoted the agenda
of Democratic President Franklin D. Roosevelt's New Deal. He openly
criticized Nazi Germany well before America's involvement in World War
II. During the postwar era Warner supported an anti-Communist crusade
that culminated in the "blacklisting" of Hollywood directors, actors,
screenwriters, and technicians. Despite his controversial public
image, Warner remained a force in the motion picture industry until
his retirement in the early 1970s.

Cecil Blount DeMille (August 12, 1881 – January 21, 1959) was an
American film director and Academy Award-winning film producer in both
silent and sound films. DeMille was born in Ashfield, Massachusetts
while his parents were vacationing there and grew up in Washington,
North Carolina. His mother was Beatrice DeMille (née Samuel), whose
parents were both of German-Jewish heritage. She emigrated from
England with her parents in 1871, when she was 18, where they settled
in Brooklyn, New York. DeMille began his career as an actor on the
Broadway stage in the theatrical company of Charles Frohman in 1900.
DeMille entered films in 1913. He directed dozens of silent films,
including Paramount Pictures' first production, The Squaw Man (1914),
which was co-directed by Oscar Apfel, before coming into huge
popularity during the late 1910s and early 1920s, when he reached the
apex of his popularity with such films as Don't Change Your Husband
(1919), The Ten Commandments (1923), and The King of Kings (1927). A
few of his silent films featured scenes in two-color Technicolor.
While he continued to be prolific throughout the 1930s and 1940s, he
is probably best known for his 1956 film The Ten Commandments (which
is very different from his 1923 film of the same title). Also
representative of his penchant for the spectacular was the 1952
production of The Greatest Show on Earth which gave DeMille an Oscar
for best picture and a nomination for best director. He died from
heart failure in January 1959 and was entombed in Hollywood Memorial
Cemetery (now known as Hollywood Forever Cemetery).

Harry Cohn (July 23, 1891 – February 27, 1958) was the American
president and production director of Columbia Pictures. Cohn was born
to a working-class German-Jewish family in New York City. In later
years, he appears to have disparaged his heritage. After working for a
time as a streetcar conductor, and then as a promoter for a sheet
music printer, he got a job with Universal Pictures, where his
brother, Jack Cohn, was already employed. In 1919, Cohn joined with
his brother and Joe Brandt to found CBC Film Sales Corporation. The
initials officially stood for Cohn, Brandt, and Cohn, but Hollywood
wags noted the company's low-budget, low-class efforts and nicknamed
CBC "Corned Beef and Cabbage." Harry Cohn managed the company's film
production in Hollywood, while his brother managed its finances from
New York. The relationship between the two brothers was not always
good, and Brandt, finding the partnership stressful, eventually sold
his third of the company to Harry Cohn, who took over as president.
The firm was now known as Columbia Pictures Corporation. Cohn hired
the Three Stooges in 1934 and, according to Stooge Larry Fine, "he
thought we brought him luck." Cohn kept the Stooges on his payroll
until the end of 1957. Cohn was always fond of "those lousy little B
pictures" and kept making them, along with two-reel comedies and
serials, after other studios had abandoned them. However, he also
forced Curly Howard to keep working after suffering a series of minor
strokes, which led to a further deterioration of his health and his
eventual retirement. Cohn was married to Rose Barker from 1923 to
1941, and to actress Joan Perry (1911–1996) from July 1941 until his
death in 1958. His niece was Leonore "Lee" Cohn Annenberg, the wife of
billionaire publishing magnate Walter Annenberg of Philadelphia. Her
father was Maxwell Cohn, brother of Harry and Jack Cohn. Cohn died of
a sudden heart attack in February 1958 in Phoenix, Arizona, shortly
after having finished dinner. He was the subject of the famous quote
from Red Skelton, who remarked of his well-attended funeral, "It
proves what Harry always said: Give the public what they want and
they'll come out for it." Harry Cohn was interred in the Hollywood
Forever Cemetery in Hollywood, California.

David O. Selznick, born David Selznick (May 10, 1902 – June 22, 1965),
was an American film producer. Selznick was born to a Jewish family in
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the son of silent movie distributor Lewis J.
Selznick and Florence A. (Sachs) Selznick. Selznick added the "O" to
his name later on a whim. He studied at Columbia University and worked
as an apprentice for his father until the elder's bankruptcy in 1923.
In 1926, Selznick moved to Hollywood, and with the help of his
father's connections, got a job as an assistant story editor at Metro-
Goldwyn-Mayer. He left MGM for Paramount Pictures in 1928, where he
worked until 1931, when he joined RKO as Head of Production. His years
at RKO were fruitful, and he worked on many films, including A Bill of
Divorcement (1932), What Price Hollywood? (1932), Rockabye (1932), Our
Betters (1933), and King Kong (1933). While at RKO, he also gave
George Cukor his directing break. In 1933 he returned to MGM to
establish a second prestige production unit, parallel to that of
Irving Thalberg, who was in poor health. His unit's output included
Dinner at Eight (1933), David Copperfield (1935), Anna Karenina (1935)
and A Tale of Two Cities (1935). Despite his successes at MGM,
Paramount Pictures, and RKO Pictures, Selznick longed to be an
independent producer with his own studio. In 1935 he realized that
goal by forming Selznick International Pictures and distributing his
films through United Artists. His successes continued with classics
such as The Garden of Allah (1936), The Prisoner of Zenda (1937), A
Star Is Born (1937), Nothing Sacred (1937), The Adventures of Tom
Sawyer (1938), The Young in Heart (1938), Made for Each Other (1939),
Intermezzo (1939) and Gone with the Wind (1939), which remains one of
the all-time highest grossing films (adjusted for inflation). It also
won seven additional Oscars and two special awards. Selznick also won
the Irving G. Thalberg Memorial Award that same year. In 1940, he
produced his second Best Picture Oscar winner in a row, Rebecca, the
first Hollywood production for British director Alfred Hitchcock.
Selznick had brought Hitchcock over from England, launching the
director's American career. Rebecca was Hitchcock's only film to win
Best Picture.
Among the movies that he developed but then sold were almost all of
Hitchcock's films through to 1947, except for two that he released
through Selznick International Pictures or Selznick Releasing
Organization, Spellbound and The Paradine Case. In 1944 he returned to
producing pictures with the huge success Since You Went Away, which he
wrote. He followed that with Spellbound (1945), as well as Portrait of
Jennie (1948), a vehicle for Jennifer Jones. In 1949, he co-produced
the Carol Reed picture The Third Man with Alexander Korda. Gone with
the Wind overshadowed the rest of Selznick's career. The closest he
came to matching it was with Duel in the Sun (1946) featuring future
wife Jennifer Jones in the role of the primary character Pearl. With a
huge budget, the film is known for causing moral upheaval because of
the then risqué script written by Selznick. And though it was a
troublesome shoot with a number of directors, the film would turn out
to be a major success. The film was the second highest grossing film
of 1947 and turned out to be the first movie that Martin Scorsese
would see, inspiring the director's career. Selznick married Irene
Gladys Mayer, daughter of MGM mogul Louis B. Mayer, in 1930. They
separated in 1945 and divorced in 1948. They had two sons, Daniel
Selznick and Jeffrey Selznick. He became interested in actress
Jennifer Jones, who was then married to actor Robert Walker. They
married in 1949. They had one daughter, Mary Jennifer Selznick, who
committed suicide in 1976. Selznick died in 1965 following several
heart attacks, and was interred in the Forest Lawn Memorial Park
Cemetery in Glendale, California. Until his death in 1944, Myron
Selznick, Selznick's brother, was one of the most powerful agents in
Hollywood.

William Goetz (March 24, 1903 – August 15, 1969) was an American
Hollywood film producer and studio executive. Born to a Jewish working
class family in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Goetz was the youngest of
eight children. His mother died when he was ten years old and shortly
thereafter his father abandoned the family. Raised by older brothers,
at the age of twenty-one he followed some of his brothers to Hollywood
where he found work as a crew hand at one of the large studios. After
a few years, he began doing production work and in 1930 was made an
associate producer at Fox Films. That same year he married Edith Mayer
(1905–1987), daughter of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer studio head Louis B.
Mayer. In 1932, Goetz received the financial support necessary from
his new father-in-law to become a minor partner with Joseph Schenck,
the former president of United Artists, and Darryl F. Zanuck from
Warner Brothers to create Twentieth Century Pictures. Zanuck was named
president and Goetz served as vice-president. Successful from the very
beginning, their 1934 film The House of Rothschild was nominated for
an Academy Award for Best Picture. In 1935, they bought out the
financially strapped Fox Films to create 20th Century Fox. Goetz
served as vice president of the new 20th Century Fox, but in 1942 he
took charge of the studio temporarily when Zanuck, a World War I
veteran, joined the United States military effort in the Second World
War. Goetz liked the top role in the company and after Zanuck
returned, relationships became strained and Goetz resigned to form his
own independent company with Leo Spitz, a former lawyer who worked as
a movie company advisor. Their partnership, under the name
"International Pictures," ended its short-lived existence when they
made a deal in July 1946 to merge with the British Rank Organization's
distribution arm and Universal Pictures. Goetz was made president and
placed in charge of production for the newly merged "Universal-
International" studio. In 1949, Goetz called upon his close friendship
with MCA head Lew Wasserman, one of the most powerful agents in
Hollywood. They revolutionized the motion picture industry when they
agreed to a deal whereby James Stewart was signed to a profit
participation deal to act in a Universal film. In lieu of a salary for
his performance, Stewart was guaranteed half of the film's profits,
and the concept was soon negotiated for other stars who recognized the
value of their own box office drawing power. Universal-International
was acquired by Decca Records in late 1951, and was replaced by Edward
Muhl in 1953. After leaving Universal, Goetz became an independent
producer, making films such as 1957's Sayonara, which was also
nominated for an Academy Award for Best Picture. William Goetz died of
cancer in 1969 at his home in Los Angeles and was buried in Hillside
Memorial Park Cemetery in Culver City, California.

Universal Pictures (sometimes called Universal City Studios or
Universal Studios for short), a subsidiary of NBC Universal, is one of
the six major movie studios.
Founded in 1912 by Carl Laemmle, a German-Jewish immigrant from
Laupheim who settled in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, where he managed a
clothing store. On a buying trip in 1905 to Chicago, he was struck by
the popularity of nickelodeons. One story has Laemmle watching a box
office for hours, counting patrons and calculating the day's take.
Within weeks of his Chicago trip, Laemmle gave up dry goods to buy the
first of several nickelodeons. For Laemmle and other such
entrepreneurs, the creation in 1908 of the Edison-backed Motion
Picture Trust meant that exhibitors were expected to pay fees for
Trust-produced films they showed. Based on Edison's patent for the
electric motor used in cameras and projectors, along with other
patents, the Trust collected fees on all aspects of movie production
and exhibition, and attempted to enforce a monopoly on distribution.
It was believed that the productions were meant to be used for another
company but the firm turned Universal down.are in New York City.
Universal Pictures is the second-longest-lived Hollywood studio;
Viacom-owned Paramount Pictures is the oldest by a month.

Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation (Twentieth Century-Fox Film
Corporation – also known as 20th Century Fox, or simply Fox – is one
of the six major American film studios. The studio is a subsidiary of
News Corporation, the media conglomerate owned by Rupert Murdoch. The
company was founded on May 31, 1935, as the result of the merger of
Fox Film Corporation, founded by William Fox in 1915, and Twentieth
Century Pictures, founded in 1933 by Darryl F. Zanuck, Joseph Schenck,
Raymond Griffith and William Goetz. The Fox Film Corporation was
formed in 1915 by the Jewish American theater "chain" pioneer William
Fox, who formed Fox Film Corporation. When rival Marcus Loew died in
1927, Fox offered to buy the Loew family's holdings. Loew's Inc.
controlled more than 200 theaters as well as the MGM studio (whose
films are currently distributed internationally by Fox). When the
family agreed to the sale, the merger of Fox and Loew's Inc. was
announced in 1929. But MGM studio-boss Louis B. Mayer, not included in
the deal, fought back. Using political connections, Mayer called on
the Justice Department's anti-trust unit to block the merger.
Fortunately for Mayer, Fox was badly injured in a car crash in the
summer of 1929, and by the time he recovered he had lost most of his
fortune in the fall 1929 stock market crash, putting an end to the
Loew's merger. Over-extended and close to bankruptcy, Fox was stripped
of his empire and ended up in jail. Fox Film, with more than 500
theatres, was placed in receivership. A bank-mandated reorganization
propped the company up for a time, but it was clear a merger was the
only way Fox Film could survive. Under the new president Sidney Kent,
the new owners began negotiating with the upstart but powerful
independent Twentieth Century Pictures in the early spring of 1935.
Twentieth Century Pictures was an independent Hollywood motion picture
production company created in 1933 by Joseph Schenck, the former
president of United Artists, Darryl F. Zanuck from Warner Brothers,
William Goetz from Fox Films, and Raymond Griffith. Financial backing
came from Schenck's older brother Nicholas Schenck and the father-in-
law of Goetz, Louis B. Mayer, the head of MGM Studios. Company product
was distributed by United Artists, and was filmed at various studios.
Joe Schenck and Fox management agreed to a merger; Spyros Skouras,
then manager of the Fox-West Coast theaters, helped in the merger (and
later became president of the new company). Although it was still much
smaller than Fox, Twentieth Century was the senior partner in the
merger. At first, it was expected that the new company would be called
"Fox-Twentieth Century." However, 20th Century brought more to
bargaining table besides Schenck and Zanuck. It was profitable and had
more talent than Fox, the new company was called The Twentieth Century-
Fox Film Corporation, and began trading on May 31, 1935.

Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. is an American film production and
distribution company. Columbia Pictures now forms part of the Columbia
TriStar Motion Picture Group, owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment.
The studio, founded in 1919 as Cohn-Brandt-Cohn Film Sales by brothers
Jack and Harry Cohn and Joe Brandt, released its first feature film in
August 1922. It adopted the Columbia Pictures name in 1924 and went
public two years later. In its early years a minor player in
Hollywood, Columbia began to grow in the late 1920s, spurred by a
successful association with director Frank Capra. Following a
reorganization, partner Brandt was bought out, and Harry Cohn took
over as president. In an effort to improve its image, the Cohn
brothers renamed the company Columbia Pictures Corporation in 1924.
Cohn remained head of production as well, thus concentrating enormous
power in his hands. He would run Columbia for the next 34 years, the
second-longest tenure of any studio chief, behind only Warner Bros.'
Jack Warner. In an industry rife with nepotism, Columbia's was
particularly notorious.
Columbia's product line consisted mostly of moderately budgeted
features and short subjects including comedies, sports films, various
serials, and cartoons. Columbia gradually moved into the production of
higher-budget fare, eventually joining the second tier of Hollywood
studios along with United Artists and Universal.

Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc., or MGM, is an American media company, Mayer
Pictures involved primarily in the production and distribution of
films and television programs. MGM was founded in 1924 when the
entertainment entrepreneur Marcus Loew gained control of Metro
Pictures, Goldwyn Pictures Corporation and Louis B. Mayer Pictures. In
1924, movie theater magnate Marcus Loew had a problem. He had bought
Metro Pictures Corporation (founded in 1916) and Goldwyn Pictures
(founded in 1917) to provide a steady supply of films for his large
theater chain, Loew's Theatres. However, these purchases created a
need for someone to oversee his new Hollywood operations, since
longtime assistant Nicholas Schenck was needed in New York to oversee
the theaters. Loew addressed the situation by buying Louis B. Mayer
Pictures on April 16, 1924. Because of his decade-long success as a
producer, Mayer was made a vice-president of Loew's and head of studio
operations in California, with Harry Rapf and Irving Thalberg as heads
of production. For decades MGM was listed on movie title cards as
"Controlled by Loew's, Inc." Though Loew's Metro was the dominant
partner, the new studio inherited Goldwyn's studios in Culver City,
California, the former Goldwyn mascot Leo the Lion (which replaced
Metro's parrot symbol), and the Goldwyn corporate motto Ars Gratia
Artis ("Art for Art's Sake"). Also inherited from Goldwyn was a
runaway production, Ben–Hur, which had been filming in Rome for months
at great cost. Mayer scrapped most of what had been shot and relocated
production to Culver City. Though Ben–Hur was the most costly film
made up to its time, it became MGM's first great public-relations
triumph, establishing an image for the company that persisted for
years. Also in 1925, with the success of both The Big Parade and Ben–
Hur, MGM surpassed Universal Studios as the largest studio in
Hollywood, a distinction it would maintain for over 30 years. Marcus
Loew died in 1927, and control of Loew's passed to Nicholas Schenck.
In 1929, William Fox of Fox Film Corporation bought the Loew family's
holdings with Schenck's assent. Mayer and Thalberg disagreed with the
decision. Mayer used political connections to persuade the Justice
Department to delay final approval of the deal on antitrust grounds.
During this time, in the summer of 1929, Fox was badly hurt in an
automobile accident. By the time he recovered, the stock market crash
in the fall of 1929 had nearly wiped Fox out and ended any chance of
the Loew's merger going through. Schenck and Mayer had never gotten
along (Mayer reportedly referred to his boss as "Mr. Skunk") , and the
abortive Fox merger increased the animosity between the two men.

Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc., also known as Warner Bros. Pictures
or simply Warner Bros. is an American producer of film and television
entertainment. One of the major film studios, it is a subsidiary of
Time Warner, with its headquarters in Burbank, California and New York
City. Warner Bros. has several subsidiary companies, including Warner
Bros. Studios, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Interactive
Entertainment, Warner Bros. Television, Warner Bros. Animation, Warner
Home Video, New Line Cinema, TheWB.com, and DC Comics. Warner owns
half of The CW Television Network. The corporate name honors the four
founding Warner brothers (born "Wonsal" or "Wonskolaser") to a family
of Polish Jews from the village of Krasnosielc - Harry (born Hirsz),
Albert (born Aaron), Sam (born Szmul), and Jack (born Itzhak), who
emigrated from Poland, which was at that time part of the Russian
Empire, to London, Ontario, Canada. The three elder brothers began in
the movie theatre business, having acquired a movie projector with
which they showed films in the mining towns of Pennsylvania and Ohio.
They opened their first theater, the Cascade, in New Castle,
Pennsylvania in 1903. (The site of the Cascade is now the Cascade
Center, a shopping, dining and entertainment complex honoring its
Warner Bros. heritage.) In 1924, movie theater magnate Marcus Loew had
a problem. He had bought Metro Pictures Corporation (founded in 1916)
and Goldwyn Pictures (founded in 1917) to provide a steady supply of
films for his large theater chain, Loew's Theatres. However, these
purchases created a need for someone to oversee his new Hollywood
operations, since longtime assistant Nicholas Schenck was needed in
New York to oversee the theaters. Loew addressed the situation by
buying Louis B. Mayer Pictures on April 16, 1924. Because of his
decade-long success as a producer, Mayer was made a vice-president of
Loew's and head of studio operations in California, with Harry Rapf
and Irving Thalberg as heads of production. For decades MGM was listed
on movie title cards as "Controlled by Loew's, Inc."

Paramount Pictures is an American film production and distribution
company, located at 5555 Melrose Avenue in Hollywood. Founded in 1912
and currently owned by media conglomerate Viacom, it is America's
oldest existing film studio; it is also the last major film studio
still headquartered in the Hollywood district of Los Angeles.
Paramount is consistently ranked as one of the top-grossing movie
studios. Paramount Pictures can trace its beginning to the creation in
May 1912 of the Famous Players Film Company. Founder Hungarian-born
Adolph Zukor, who had been an early investor in nickelodeons, saw that
movies appealed mainly to working-class immigrants. With partners
Daniel Frohman and Charles Frohman he planned to offer feature-length
films that would appeal to the middle class by featuring the leading
theatrical players of the time (leading to the slogan "Famous Players
in Famous Plays"). By mid-1913, Famous Players had completed five
films, and Zukor was on his way to success. That same year, another
aspiring producer, Jesse L. Lasky, opened his Lasky Feature show
Company with money borrowed from his brother-in-law, Samuel Goldfish,
later known as Samuel Goldwyn. The Lasky company hired as their first
employee a stage director with virtually no film experience, Cecil B.
DeMille, who would find a suitable location site in Hollywood, near
Los Angeles, for his first film, The Squaw Man. Beginning in 1914,
both Lasky and Famous Players released their films through a start-up
company, Paramount Pictures Corporation, organized early that year by
a Utah theatre owner, W. W. Hodkinson, who had bought and merged
several smaller firms. Hodkinson and actor, director, producer Hobart
Bosworth had started production of a series of Jack London movies.
Paramount was the first successful nation-wide distributor; until this
time, films were sold on a state-wide or regional basis. Not only was
this inefficient, but it had proved costly to film producers. Also
while Famous Players and Lasky were privately owned Paramount was a
corporation so the other two companies were merged into Paramount.
Soon the ambitious Zukor, unused to taking a secondary role, began
courting Hodkinson and Lasky. In 1916, Zukor maneuvered a three-way
merger of his Famous Players, the Lasky Company, and Paramount. The
new company, Famous Players-Lasky Corporation, grew quickly, with
Lasky and his partners Goldfish and DeMille running the production
side, Hiram Abrams in charge of distribution, and Zukor making great
plans. With only the exhibitor-owned First National as a rival, Famous
Players-Lasky and its "Paramount Pictures" soon dominated the
business.

A Partial list of Jewish actors and actresses (and their real names):

Paula Abdul
Jack Albertson (Harold Albertson)
Jason Alexander (Jay Scott Greenspan)
Woody Allen (Allen Stewart Konigsberg)
Ed Ames (Edmund Dantes Urick)
Adam Arkin
Allan Arkin
Tom Arnold
David Arquette
Rosanna Arquette
Beatrice Arthur (Bernice Frankel)
Ed Asner
Bronco Billy Anderson (Maxwell Henry Aronson)
Lauren Bacall (Betty Joan Perske)
Barbara Bain (Millicent Fogel)
Ellen Barkin
Roseanne Barr
Barbara Barrie (Barbara Ann Berman)
Julian Beck
Richard Belzer
Richard Benjamin
Jack Benny (Benjamin Kubelsky)
Robby Benson (Robin David Segal)
Milton Berle (Milton Berlinger)
Sandra Bernhard
Jack Black
Mel Blanch (Melvin Jerome Blank)
Yasmine Bleeth
Tom Bosley (Thomas Edward Bosley)
Zach Braff
Matthew Broderick
Adrien Brody
Mel Brooks (Melvin Kaminsky)
Lenny Bruce (Leonard Alfred Schneider)
George Burns (Nathan Birnbaum)
Red Buttons (Aaron Chwatt)
James Caan
Susan Cabot (Harriet Shapiro)
Sid Caesar (Isaac Sidney Caesar)
James Callis
Dyan Cannon (Samile Diane Friesen)
Eddie Cantor (Edward Israel Iskowitz)
Kate Capshaw (Kathleen Sue Nail)
Helena Bonham Carter
Scott Cohen
Mindy Cohn
Joan Collins
Katie Couric
Peter Coyote (Rachmil Pinchus Ben Mosha Cohon)
Billy Crystal
Jamie Lee Curtis
Tony Curtis (Bernard Schwartz)
Rodney Dangerfield (Jacob Cohen)
Larry David
Sammy Davis Jr.
Dustin Diamond
Neil Diamond
Michael Douglas
Jerry Douglas (Gerald Rubenstein)
Kirk Douglas (Issur Danielovitch)
Rachel Dratch
Fran Drescher
Richard Dreyfus
David Duchovny
Bob Dylan (Robert Allen Zimmerman)
Douglas Fairbanks (Douglas Elton Thomas Ullman)
Peter Falk
Corey Feldman
Harvey Fierstein
Fyvush Finkel (Philip Finkel)
Carrie Fisher
Al Franken (Alan Stuart Franken)
Bonnie Franklin
Stephen Fry
Allen Funt
Eva Gabor
Zsa Zsa Gabor (Sári Gábor)
Estelle Getty (Estelle Scher)
John Garfield (Jacob Julius Garfinkle)
Jeff Garlin
Brad Garrett (Bradley Harold Gerstenfeld)
Brian George
Gina Gershon
Jami Gertz
Kathie Lee Gifford (Kathryn Lee Epstein)
Melissa Gilbert
Sara Gilbert
Paul Michael Glaser (Paul Manfred Glaser)
Paulette Goddard (Marion Pauline Levy)
Tracey Gold (Tracey Claire Fisher)
Jeff Goldblum
Elliott Gould (Elliott Goldstein)
Lee Grant (Lyova Haskell Rosenthal)
Lorne Greene (Lyon Himan "Chaim" Green)
Jennifer Grey
Charles Grodin
Christopher Guest
Steve Guttenberg
Buddy Hackett (Leonard Hacker)
Monty Hall (Monte Halperin)
Estelle Harris (Estelle Nussbaum)
Mary Hart
Nina Hartley
Laurence Harvey (Laruschka Mischa Skikne)
Goldie Hawn
Dan Hedaya
Barbara Hershey (Barbara Lynn Herzstein)
Steven Hill (Solomon Krakovsky)
Judd Hirsch
Dustin Hoffman
Judy Holliday (Judith Tuvim)
John Houseman (Jacques Haussmann)
Leslie Howard (Leslie Howard Steiner)
Amy Irving
Ron Jeremy
Al Jolson (Asa Yoelson)
Madeline Kahn (Madeline Gail Wolfson)
Carol Kane
Gabe Kaplan
Andy Kaufman
Danny Kaye (David Daniel Kaminsky)
Harvey Keitel
Richard Kind
Robert Klein
Kevin Kline
Richard Kline
Jack Klugman (Jacob Joachim Klugman)
Walter Koenig
Susan Kohner
Harvey Korman (Harvey Herschel Korman)
Stepfanie Kramer
Lisa Kudrow
Hede Lamar (Hedwig Eva Maria Kiesler)
Martin Landau
John Landis
Michael Landon (Eugene Maurice Orowitz)
Piper Laurie (Rosetta Jacobs)
Linda Lavin
Marc Lawrence (Max Goldsmith)
Steve Lawrence (Sidney Liebowitz)
Jennifer Jason Leigh
Al Lewis (Albert Meister)
Eugene Levy
Daniel Day-Lewis
Jerry Lewis (Jerome Levitch)
Richard Lewis
Shari Lewis (Sonia Phyllis Hurwitz)
Paul Lieberstein
Judith Light
Hal Linden (Harold Lipshitz)
Peggy Lipton
Philip Loeb
Peter Lorre (László Löwenstein)
Tina Louise (Tina Blacker)
Courtney Love (Courtney Michelle Harrison)
Jon Lovitz
Joan Lunden (Joan Elise Blunden)
Camryn Manheim (Debra Frances Manheim)
The Marx Bothers: Grocho, Chico, Harpo, Gummo & Zeppo (Julius,
Leonard, Adolph, Milton & Herbert Marx)
Howie Mandel (Howard Michael Mandel)
Dinah Manoff
Jackie Mason (Yacov Moshe Maza)
Walter Matthau (Walter John Matthow)
Debra Messing
Bette Midler
Larry Miller
Sasha Mitchell
Chesty Morgan (Lillian Wilczkowsky)
Rick Moranis (Frederick Allan Moranis)
Rob Morrow
Victor “Vic” Morrow
Don Most
Jan Murray (Murray Janofsky)
Judd Nelson
Gary Newman
Laraine Newman
Paul Newman (Paul Leonard Newman)
Leonard Nimoy
Frank Oz
Sarah Jessica Parker
Mandy Patinkin (Mandel Bruce Patinkin)
Rhea Perlman
Ron Perlman
Sean Penn
Kevin Pollak
Natalie Portman (Natalie Hershlag)
Gilda Radner
Harold Ramis
Tony Randall (Arthur Leonard Rosenberg)
Charlotte Rae (Charlotte Rae Lubotsky)
Carl Reiner
Rob Reiner
Paul Reiser
Paul Reubens (Paul Rubenfeld)
Adam Rich
Don Rickles (Donald Jay Rickles)
Ron Rifkin (Saul M. Rifkin)
Joan Rivers (Joan Molinsky)
Doris Roberts (Doris Mae Meltzer)
Edward G. Robinson (Emanuel Goldenberg)
Alan Rosenberg
Lilian Roth (Lillian Rutstein)
Katie Sagal
Bob Saget
Adam Sandler
Ben Savage
Fred Savage
Rebecca Schaeffer
Rob Schneider
David Schwimmer
Kyra Sedgwick
George Segal
Steven Seagal
Peter Sellers (Richard Henry Sellers)
Jerry Seinfeld
Rod Serling (Rodman Edward Serling)
Jane Seymour (Joyce Penelope Wilhelmina Frankenberg)
Garry Shandling
William Shatner
Ally Sheedy
Dinah Shore (Frances Rose Shore)
Pauly Shore
Gene Simmons
Richard Simmons
Ron Silver
Jonathan Silverman
Phil Silvers (Philip Silver)
Susan Strasberg
Ben Stein (Benjamin Jeremy Stein)
David Steinberg
Howard Stern
Jon Stewart (Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz)
Harold J. Stone (Harold Hochstein)
The Three Stooges: Larry, Curly, Moe & Shemp Howard (Louis Feinberg,
Jerome, Moses & Samuel Horwitz)
Barbara Streisand
Ben Stiller
Elizabeth Taylor
Mel Torme (Melvin Howard Torma)
Mike Wallace (Myron Leon Wallechinsky)
Samuel Wanamaker (Samuel Watmacher)
Lesley Ann Warren
Mae West (Mary Jane West)
Henry Winkler
Gene Wilder (Jerome Silberman)
Anson Williams (Anson William Heimlick)
Debra Winger
Shelly Winters (Shirley Schrift)
Ed Wynn (Isaiah Edwin Leopold)
Abe Vigoda (Abraham Charles Vigoda)

An Coibhi Drui

May 5, 2011, 9:40:02 PM5/5/11
On May 6, 2:17 am, Akins of that Ilk <the_akins_of_ak...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Bed now , must read all that tomorrow, Akins.
Looks interesting.
One thing is for sure , keep talking like that - and you'll never eat
dinner in Hollywood again!

An Coibhi Drui

May 5, 2011, 9:50:18 PM5/5/11
On May 6, 2:40 am, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
wrote:

(Some fabulous looking Jewesses on your list , Akins! )

Akins of that Ilk

May 5, 2011, 10:00:17 PM5/5/11
On May 5, 8:50 pm, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>

I always thought Natalie Poortman was the best looking Jewess I've
ever seen, especially when she was a bit younger, as when she did the
movie "Where the Heart Is" I can't say the same for most of the others
on the list. Bette Midler and Amy Winehouse both turn my stomach.

An Coibhi Drui

May 5, 2011, 10:47:51 PM5/5/11
On May 6, 2:40 am, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
wrote:

And BTW I'd better shut up - the new Irish Minister for Justice is
Alan Shatter TD, Jewish - real name probably Shatterowski way back
whenever. Nice fellow, well capable as a well-heeled Lawyer and
veteran Irish politician himself. His family have probably been in
Ireland for generations, he would be looked upon as completely Irish
therefore. Worked hard, still does, for all his constituents
regardless of who or what they are , that is the only way you will get
elected - and re-elected - in Ireland, for as many years as he has.
Very senior in the major Irish Government Party , Fine Gael ( The
Irish Race Party, yes, unbelievably, hehehe) , that Party was founded
from the remnants of The Blueshirts , the Irish Fascist Party under
General Eoin O'Duffy back in the early 1930's ( Mussolini was their
Hero , they had some close dealings with the German Nazis too - talk
about skeletons in cupboards! They finally threatened a mass March on
Dublin back in 1933 emulating Mussolini's March on Rome.
DeValera ( Founder of the Fianna Fail Party ( and who was a Catholic
Jew himself, born in Brooklyn NYC , and a hero of the 1916 Dublin
Rising against the British, who was Prime Minister ( Taoiseach) )
outlawed them, but he couldn't count on the Irish Army. He waited the
Blueshirt March on his Irish Parliament in defiance.
In the event the IRA stepped in, took over, manned all the high
buildings across Dublin, challenging O'Duffy and his Blueshirts .
O'Duffy and his Blueshirts backed down - incredibly an IRA that
DeValera had outlawed has sprung to his rescue!
O'Duffy and his Blueshirts then joined in with the former Irish
Government Party , Cumann na nGael ( who ten years before had signed
the Treaty with England and defeated DeValera when he - as Chief of
the IRA then - had opposed that Treaty and lost the bloody Irish Civil
War that followed) and founded the Fine Gael ( Irish Race) Party-
today's Irish government . O'Duffy then left Fine Gael after a few
months - and a few years later led an Irish Brigade to fight on the
side of Franco in the Spanish Civil War.
Whilst on the other side the IRA fought in the Republican Spanish
Government International Brigade, incredibly side-by-side with the
British International Brigade with whom they became firm lifelong
friends and comrades - and again the IRA gave a good account of
themselves which is more than can be said for O' Duffy and his Irish
Fascist Brigade in Spain.

All the trouble started back in 1922 when DeValera was elected to
power ( with the help of the Irish Labour Party and his old Sinn Fein /
IRA butties - who he promptly outlawed on coming to power!) But they
still stuck with him, preferring him and his new Fianna Fail
Republican Government to the Blueshirts. They were rewarded in true
deValera style when his government hung several IRA leaders found
guity by Military Tribunal of murdering several Garda ( of the Irish
Special Branch) in gun battles in the streets of Dublin. My uncle,
Paddy McGrath , was one of the IRA leaders DeValera hung, he had a
Guard of Honour led by veterans of the 1916 Rising ( actually Brendan
Behan was amongst them) with thousands marching behind for his
funeral.

Paddy and his men had , by accident , been driving down a street in
Dublin, when the Garda Special Branch passed them in their car,
driving in the opposite direction. Both sides gaped at each other in
horror - then neither side trusting the other , both wheeled and
opened fire! (as neither side trusted the other , in those days the
Garda never trusted the IRA to even attempt to arrest them) . The
upshot of it was that three Garda Special Branch officers were gunned
down in broad daylight in a running battle in the main streets of
Dublin. DeValera , who himself had led mayhem in his time , actually
causing the Irish Civil War ( which he lost) stated that as Taoiseach
he could not tolerate such police murders in a civilized country.
Paddy was eventually raided in a safe house, slapped up before a
Military Tribunal of the Irish Army ( the traditional enemy number one
of the IRA), up in front of three Colonels who promptly sentenced him
to hang in Mounthoy Jail. He was buried in Glasnevin in the Republican
(Patriots) Plot with full IRA military honours. The same day the
young Brendan Behan tried to shoot a Special Branch man he knew and
hated , standing at the entrance as the funeral cortege reached the
gates of Ireland's historic cemetry , he got 14 years for that, and
served four in Mountjoy where he wrote one of his most fanmous plays ,
The Quare Fellow . Much of that play was based on the hanging of Paddy
McGrath who was a great friend and hero of Brendan's , as I know from
having always been great friends with the Behan family - and with
Brendan in his day . I often drank with him in the Tipperary in Fleet
Street, London, that's a hell of another story as you can well
imagine.

An Coibhi Drui

May 5, 2011, 11:03:13 PM5/5/11
On May 6, 3:47 am, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>

Mountjoy , what a name for a prison! You will only find something like
that in Ireland . Ever since it is the toughest prison in the British
Isles , flowed closely by Barlinnie in Glasgow and Strangeways in
Manchester- if you survive through any of those three you're either a
hard man or a whore! ( probably the latter) . Conditions in Mountjoy
are good , food great , piped TV in all cells , though it's ancient
and massively overcrowded , three to a cell and don't bend down!

( Noinden , Clark Kent and The Celtic Playground manager , are now of
course going to allege I was there. Sorry to disappoint them , no I
wasn't - though I have performed a service of care by visiting
prisoners there. And I am neither a Hard Man nor a Whore) .

An Coibhi Drui

May 5, 2011, 11:13:12 PM5/5/11
On May 6, 4:03 am, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>

But I'd love to be a warder in 'the 'Joy' with those three stooges
banged up in the one cell, whatever about Superman and Jerry Willows ,
the Maori would be of the type to offer his ass wholesale for
survival ( and the other two wouldn't have any choice as I'd let in
the biggest queers in the jail into their cell, ten at a time) - maybe
An Dea Dhia will grant me that , my most fervent wish, in the next
life.

Bed! Hopefully I'll dream it all.

An Coibhi Drui

May 5, 2011, 11:15:00 PM5/5/11
wrote:
> Jewish family in ...
>
> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Noinden disagrees - he says they should have featured a Maori ( like
himself) in that role.

Akins of that Ilk

May 5, 2011, 11:43:46 PM5/5/11
On May 5, 10:15 pm, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
wrote:

They had one in one of the Star Wars moivies, I believe in the role of
Darth Vader's clone troopers

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 5, 2011, 11:51:29 PM5/5/11

walt tonne wrote:

Try to understand, Your "ODIN" is the NORMAN'S, "DAGDA", which is FAR
FAR OLDER than ODIN!!

An Coibhi Drui

May 5, 2011, 11:54:02 PM5/5/11
On May 6, 4:43 am, Akins of that Ilk <the_akins_of_ak...@yahoo.com>

I've managed to read your posting about the Jews who own Hollywood ,
fascinating stuff. More!
BTW The Irish sold Tammany Hall to the Jews.

An Coibhi Drui

May 5, 2011, 11:59:06 PM5/5/11
On May 6, 4:54 am, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>

The Irish being the foot soldiers of the Democratic Party , the Jews
its fundraisers - still I like Obama's Presidency, especially as he
helps the ordinary Americans , those who don't count, never did, and
never will!

Akins of that Ilk

May 6, 2011, 12:03:31 AM5/6/11
On May 5, 10:54 pm, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I've managed to read your posting about the Jews who own Hollywood ,

> fascinating stuff.  More!
> BTW The Irish sold Tammany Hall to the Jews.

The Jews run quite a bit more than just Hollywood:

How the Jewish controlled Media is destroying White culture

For decades Hollywood and the entertainment and information media have
been controlled by the Jews, and they have successfully used these
venues to constantly bombard the viewing public with devious
propaganda cleverly designed to bring about the demise of White
culture by promoting miscegenation and self-hated among Whites in
their attempt to destroy our race.

Anyone doubting this anti-White agenda need only to rent a copy of
Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay. Written and directed by two
Jews, Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg, this one film is pretty much
an endless parade of anti-White racist stereotypes from start to
finish. It goes from presenting White airline passengers as delusional
paranoid racists who perceive the clean-shaven Indian character as a
bearded & turbaned Islamic terrorist, then proceeds to depict the
White prison guards on Guantanamo Bay as closet-homosexuals who force
prisoners to perform sodomy on them.

The White American law-enforcement officials are depicted as racists
who attempt to bribe blacks with grape soda and Jews with pocket-
change in order to obtain information. George Bush is portrayed as a
pot-smoking hypocrite who nonchalantly abuses the privileges of his
office as President, while other White characters include an
incestuous brother and sister redneck couple from Alabama whose inbred
son is a Cyclops that they keep locked in their basement, and whose
neighbors are a klavern of Ku Klux Klansmen who gather around burning
crosses in the woods to drink beer and listen to Heavy Metal music
while recounting stories of how they have personally abused
minorities. The White women in the film are all depicted as whores,
and the blacks are portrayed as being well-meaning good Samaritans who
are law-abiding and respectable; while the Jewish characters are shown
to be clueless bystanders who have nothing to do with anything.

Other examples of this type of anti-White propaganda can be seen in
movies like The Blues Brothers featuring Dan Ackroyd and John Belushi
which employs a wide array of stereotypes to make white people look
like buffoons, from the shady small time mafia-like felons of Jake and
Elwood, to the angry redneck country music bar-goers and band, to the
uptight Illinois Nazi party members, this movie is one swipe after
another at white culture, while the black characters are portrayed as
the true talent, epitomized by Cab Calloway as the musical magician
who casts a spell over the audience with his performance of "Minnie
the Moocher."

The film was directed by John Landis (a Jew) and produced by Robert K.
Weiss (also a Jew); it was released by Universal Studios, a company
founded by Carl Laemmle (another Jew) which was taken over in 1964 by
MCA, a company headed by Lew Wasserman (also a Jew). Are you beginning
to see a pattern here? I could go on and on with other examples of
popular entertainment which portrays White culture in a negative light
(Roseanne, My Name is Earl, Larry the Cable Guy, Bevis & Butthead,
King of the Hill, several movies starring Jewish actor Adam Sandler as
moronic white characters, Chevy Chase's Family Vacation films; Steve
Martin's various movies; Forrest Gump, Slingblade, Bad Santa; the list
is practically endless, and behind all of them is an equally long list
of Jewish producers, directors, screenwriters, studio managers,
actors, etc, etc. I'm pretty sure that you would find these same
people producing the many various films and television series that
promote black culture as well.

It is all a part of the protocol to actively diminish the culture and
ethnic integrity of the white race by fostering a sense of low self-
esteem among whites while glorifying non-white culture in the hope of
encouraging miscegenation and abandonment of white solidarity. We are
continually exposed to an endless stream of messages that tell our
people that to be white is to be inept, awkward, dull,
unsophisticated, nerdy, impotent, and any number of other things that
are perceived as being not "hip" or "cool". A good case in point would
be the musical video produced by Mr. Al Yankovitch entitled "White and
Nerdy" which can be seen at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw

Nearly all of the material put out by the Jewish controlled media and
entertainment industry paints the white culture in a negative light,
while at the same time promotes the image of the negro as some sort of
noble savage; the poor, misunderstood, mistreated, misused black man
who can hardly be blamed for all of the crime and drug-use that
pervades his culture, that can hardly be blamed for the animosity he
exhibits towards the white man, that can hardly be blamed for his
desire to mate with the trophy white woman - we must accept and coddle
him and his society at the expense of (and to the determent of) white
culture and ethnic integrity. This is the message not so subliminally
being conveyed by the Jewish controlled media.

As a result of increased media glamorization of miscegenistic
lifestyles, the rate of miscegenation has increased because the media
has enabled what was once considered abhorrent to become acceptable,
even though it is detrimental to cultural and ethnic integrity. The
number of interracial marriages in the United States has been on the
rise: from 310,000 in 1970, to 651,000 in 1980, and 1,161,000 in 1992,
according to the US Census of 1993. Interracial marriages represented
0.7% of all marriages in 1970, rising to 1.3% in 1980 and 2.2% in
1992. With the introduction of the mixed-race category, the 2000
census revealed interracial marriage to be somewhat more widespread,
with 2,669,558 interracial marriages recorded, or 4.9% of all
marriages.

If you look at the statistics, according to recent data (2006) in the
United States the number of marriages where white men are married to
black women is 117,000, while the number of marriages where white
women are married to black men is 286,000. In cases where white men
are married to Asian women, the total was 530,000; while the number of
marriages where white women are married to Asian men is 174,000. These
statistics do not include the figures on White-Hispanic marriages.

If you look at statistics pertaining to birth rates, in 1995, 87% of
all births in the United States resulted from relationships where both
parents were white, while another 10.86% resulted from relationships
where both parents were black. Only 1.66% of births were from
relationships where the mother was white and the father was black, and
only 0.48% of births were to parents where the father was white and
the mother was black in 1995. However by 2001 the percentage of births
resulting from relationships where both parents were white has
decreased down to 85.79%, while the number of births resulting from
relationships where the mother was white and the father was black
increased from 1.66% in 1995 to 2.14% in 2001. The number of mulatto
births between couples where the father was white and the mother was
black also increased from 0.48% in 1995 to 0.64% in 2001. So the rate
of miscegenation is showing a marked increase, along with the numbers
of mixed race children, while the birth rate of all white children has
decreased 1.21% between 1995 and 2001, although the birth rate of all
black children has increased from 10.86% in 1995 to 11.42% in 2001.

The Jewish Conspiracy behind the Civil Rights and Hippie Movements

The negro dissident campaign commonly referred to as the “Civil Rights
Movement” was almost entirely
masterminded by Jews as part of their protocol to undermine the
stability of White society by using blacks as a wedge to divide and
conquer the White establishment. Behind every single black dissident
organization the Jews have been there from the very beginning pulling
the strings, from the National Association for the Advancement of
Colored People (NAACP), the Leadership Conference on Civil Rights
(LCCR), the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) and the
Student Nonviolent Coordination Committee (SNCC). In 1909, Henry
Moscowitz joined W.E.B. DuBois and other black dissidents to found the
NAACP. Kivie Kaplan, a vice-chairman of the Union of American Hebrew
Congregations (now the Union for Reform Judaism), served as the
national president of the NAACP from 1966 to 1975. Arnie Aronson
worked with A. Philip Randoph and Roy Wilkins to found the LCCR.

From 1910 to 1940, over 2,000 primary and secondary schools and twenty
black colleges, including Howard, Dillard and Fisk universities, were
erected in whole or in part by contributions from Jewish
philanthropist Julius Rosenwald. At the height of the so-called
“Rosenwald schools,” nearly forty percent of southern blacks were
educated at one of these institutions.

Thus, in the 1930s and '40s when Jewish refugee professors arrived at
Southern Black Colleges, there was a history of overt empathy between
Blacks and Jews, and the possibility of truly effective collaboration.
Professor Ernst Borinski organized dinners at which Blacks and Whites
would have to sit next to each other - a simple yet revolutionary act.
Black students empathized with the cruelty these scholars had endured
in Europe and trusted them more than other Whites. In fact, often
Black students - as well as members of the Southern White community -
saw these refugees as "some kind of colored folk."

During the so-called “Civil Rights Movement”, Jewish activists
represented a disproportionate number of “whites” involved in the
struggle. Jews made up half of the young people who participated in
the Mississippi Freedom Summer in 1964. Leaders of the Reform Movement
were arrested with Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. in St. Augustine,
Florida, in 1964 after a challenge to racial segregation in public
accommodations. Most famously, Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel marched
arm-in-arm with Dr. King in his 1965 March on Selma.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 were
drafted in the conference room of Religious Action Center of Reform
Judaism, under the aegis of the Leadership Conference on Civil Rights,
which for decades was located in the Center. The Jewish community has
continued to press for government legislation to destroy traditional
White culture and through so-called “affirmative action” giving
preferential treatment to not only blacks but also gays and lesbians.
Rabbi David Saperstein, director of the Religious Action Center of
Reform Judaism, is currently the only non-African-American member of
the NAACP board.
http://rac.org/advocacy/issues/issuecr/

Following on the footsteps of the Jewish organized Negro dissident
campaign often referred to as the "Civil Rights movement", Jews in the
1960's began turning their attention toward luring White American
youths away from the solid traditional family values they had been
brought up in.

This agenda instigated by the Jews encouraged American young people to
turn onto drugs, a deadbeat lifestyle, sexual ambiguity and acceptance
of non-Whites as equals. Three of the most outspoken Jews who were
instrumental in founding the hippie counter-culture of the 1960's were
Abbie Hoffman, Jerry Rubin and Allen Ginsberg. One of the major events
which helped to kickstart the Hippie movement was the so-called "Human
Be-In" a San Francisco psychadelic festival organized by Jewish
underground newspaper publisher Allen Cohen. Jewish singers such as
Bob Dylan, Paul Simon and Art Garfunkle, “Mamma Cass” Elliot, Janis
Ian, Lou Reed, Peter Yarrow, the bands Blue Oyster Cult, Blood Sweat
and Tears, and a horde of other Jews helped to lure American young
people into the sex, drugs and rock-n-roll hippie lifestyle with their
music. The four main organizers of the 1969 Woodstock Festival concert
were all Jewish, as was Max Yasgur, the man on whose farm the
legendary concert took place.

What the Jews have to say about themselves and us:

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial
tension. By pounding into the consciousness of the dark races, that
for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them
into the program of the Communist Party. In America, we aim for
several victories. While inflaming the Negro minorities against the
whites, we will instill in the whites a guilt complex for their
supposed exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Blacks to rise
to prominence in every walk of life and in the world of sports and
entertainment. With this prestige,, the Negro will be able to
intermarry with the whites and will begin the process which will
deliver America to our cause." - Israel Cohen, A Radical Program For
The Twentieth Century, entered into the Congressional Record on June
7, 1957, by Rep. Thomas Abernathy.

"The great ideal of Judaism is that the whole world shall be imbued
with Jewish teachings, and that in a Universal Brotherhood of Nations
a greater Judaism, in fact ALL THE SEPARATE RACES and RELIGIONS SHALL
DISAPPEAR." - Jewish World, February 9, 1883

"There is only one Power which really counts: The Power of Political
Pressure. We Jews are the most powerful people on Earth, because we
have this power, and we know how to apply it." - Jewish Daily
Bulletin, July 27, 1935

"The Christians are always singing about the blood. Let us give them
enough of it! Let us cut their throats and drag them over the altar!
And let them drown in their own blood! I dream of the day when the
last priest is strangled on the guts of the last preacher." - Jewish
Chairman of the American Communist Party, Gus Hall.

"We Jews regard our race as superior to all humanity, and look
forward, not to its ultimate union with other races, but to its
triumph over them." - Goldwin Smith, Jewish Professor of Modern
History at Oxford University, October, 1981

"We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers.
Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever
destroy because we want a world of our own." - You Gentiles, by Jewish
Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155.

"Wars are the Jews harvest, for with them we wipe out the Christians
and get control of their gold. We have already killed 100 million of
them, and the end is not yet." - Chief Rabbi in France, in 1859, Rabbi
Reichorn

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only
question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or
consent." - Jewish Banker Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, as he
testified before the U.S. Senate

A partial list of Jews working in our government under the Obama
administration

* David Axelrod – Special Adviser to the President; Axelrod is the Jew
who manufactured Obama as a political force: he is a major business
and political insider, especially among the heavily moneyed Chicago
Jewish elite like the Pritzkers and many others

* Jared Bernstein – Chief Economist and Economic Policy Adviser to the
Vice President

* Rahm Emanuel - White House Chief of Staff; son of a Zionist
terrorist; dual-citizen of Israel and America (Emanuel served in
Israel’s military during the First Gulf War instead of the U.S.
military); used Jewish ethnic networking to land a lucrative job at an
investment bank despite having no prior experience in business (he
made over 15 million dollars in less than 3 years at the firm);
despite supposedly being a “distribute the wealth” Democrat Emanuel
was the top House recipient of monetary donations from Wall Street,
hedge funds, private equity fund, banks, and the overall financial
industry during the 2008 election cycle…even as the financial markets
nearly collapsed in 2008

* Federal Reserve – The Jews Bernanke, Kohn, Warsh, and Kroszner are
still heading the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve (the main
group which oversees all of the other regional Federal Reserve
branches), while the Jew Fred Mishkin recently resigned from the Board
yet still remains very influential there; Daniel Tarullo, a recent
Obama appointee to the Board and your typical shadowy figure who is so
often installed to run the Fed, is pending confirmation (he is
possibly Jewish – Jews often chang(ed) their too Jewish surnames to
Italian surnames in order to blend in to America and elsewhere more
easily); there are more vacancies of the Federal Reserve Board of
Governors which will likely be filled by Obama fairly soon, and they
are likely to be Jews even though they already hold the majority of
the seats overseeing the 12 separate Fed branches; also, Paul Volcker
(who is the Chair of Obama’s Economic Recovery Advisory Board [and
former Chairman of the Fed]) is said to be partially Jewish according
to some sources

* Tim Geithner – Treasury Secretary; all reliable information points
to him being ethnically Jewish (at least partially), but if not he
definitely married in to The Tribe (m. Carole Sonnenfeld, 1985); he
has been President of the New York Fed (which is by far the most
powerful and influential branch of the Fed) during the major economic
crisis (2007-present) which has utterly decimated the American economy
and brought us to the brink of a depression – and now this guy is put
in charge of the Treasury?

* Gary Gensler – Chair of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission;
hmmm, is it coincidental that, time after time after time, a Jew is
put in charge of regulating the economic activity of other Jews in
banks and on Wall Street? If it happens here and there, it’s no big
deal…but if you examine the data you will have much to be suspicious
about considering this has been a repeating pattern since at least the
1960s in America

* Elena Kagan – Solicitor General

* Sally Katzen – Major legal adviser to Obama-Biden

* Ron Klain – Chief of Staff to the Vice President: yes, the Chief of
Staff for both Pres. Obama and VP Biden are Jews…meaning they have
control of the overall schedule and access to these leaders on a day
to day basis

* Eric Lander AND Harold E. Varmus – Co-Chairs of the President’s
Council of Advisers on Science/Technology

* Jacob Lew AND James Steinberg – Deputy Secretaries of State, second
in rank only to Hillary Clinton in foreign policy matters (meaning if
something happens to her one of them will take over, giving a Jew yet
another major Cabinet slot); both of these people are hardcore Zionist
Israel Firsters, so it is difficult to imagine how they will remain
objective and neutral when it comes to dealing with foreign policy
matters in the Middle East

* Ellen Moran – White House Director of Communications

* Peter Orszag – Director of the Office of Management and Budget

* Penny Pritzker – Obama’s National Finance Chair during the election
cycle; she is a billionaire heiress of the Pritzker family fortune (at
least 5-7 separate billionaires in the family); the Pritzkers are
major players in the ’squeaky clean’ Chicago political scene

* Robert Reich – Economic adviser to Obama-Biden

* Dennis Ross – Obama’s Ambassador-At-Large in the (Entire) Middle
East, Obama’s “top envoy” (so much for diplomatic neutrality in the
Arab/Israeli Conflict – MEANING NOTHING CHANGES); he co-authored
Obama’s groveling June 2008 speech at the AIPAC conference; also
served in the HW Bush and Clinton Administrations under which little
progress was made in the Israeli/Palestinian issue

* Robert Rubin – Economic adviser to Obama-Biden; well-known as former
Treasury Secretary and ultra-greedy Wall Street slime

* Daniel B. Shapiro – Head the Middle East Desk at the National
Security Council (yet another ‘neutral diplomatic Jew’ when it comes
to foreign policy matters involving the Middle East); also a major
Washington lobbyist and fundraiser for the Democratic Party

* Mary Schapiro – Chair of the Securities and Exchange Commission; a
very entrenched Jewish bureaucrat who has served in every Presidential
administration since Reagan; also an executive for Duke Energy and
Kraft Foods (what ever happened to conflicts of interest?); identical
to the Gary Gensler scenario in that this Jew has been put in charge
of ‘regulating’ the chaotic swarm of greedy Jews on Wall Street and in
banks nationwide…and no one believes this might be a problem given the
very long and storied history of Jewish white collar crime? It’s not a
problem that Jewish white-collar crime is so very linked with the
nepotistic and/or ethnic networking abilities of Jews to cover each
others tracks in order to evade regulatory or legal authorities?
Schapiro has been Chairman of the Financial Industry Regulatory
Authority since 2007 (i.e., ever since the economy started to implode)
– and now she is, like Gensler, getting even more ‘regulatory’
authority? Didn’t the Madoff rip-off teach the government anything?
[ECONOMICS]

* Phil Schiliro – Assistant to the President for Legislative Affairs
(likely Jewish: he was Henry Waxman’s long-time Chief of Staff)

* Lawrence (Larry) Summers – Director of the White House National
Economic Council; a Clinton repeat, greedy Wall Street executive, and
World Banker; yet another devious Jew stooge a la Gensler/Schapiro/
Bernanke/Greenspan/Wolfensohn/etc/etc who is supposed to be studiously
regulating the very financial industry Jews which paid them tens of
millions in the private sector just a few years before they took a
government job because they wanted to ’serve their country’ – yeah,
that’s real likely.

The Federal Reserve -
Zionist Jewish Private Bankers

Zionist Jews own and run the Federal Reserve Bank that the US
government continually borrows from...and is in debt to. Napoleon
said: When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they
and not the government leaders control the nation. This
is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes.
Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.

The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned &
associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head:
$1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin.
$2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris.
$3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy.
$4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam.
$5. Lehman Brothers of NY.
$6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express).
$7. Goldman, Sachs of NY.
$8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan
Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders).
$9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase
National Bank NY are principal shareholders).

TIME LINE OF THE JEW-OWNED FEDERAL RESERVE BANK

1791-1811: Rothschilds' First Bank of the United States.
1816-1836: Rothschilds' Second Bank of the United States.
1837-1862: Free Banking Era - no formal Central Bank through the
efforts of President Andrew Jackson.
1862-1913: System of National Banks through the efforts of President
Andrew Jackson.
1913-Current: Federal Reserve Act effects a consortium of privately
held Jewish & associated banks called the Federal Reserve Bank. The
largest shareholders of the Federal Reserve Bank are the Rothschilds
of London holding 57% of the stock which is not available for public
trading.
On May 23 1933, Congressman Louis T. McFadden brought impeachment
charges against the members of the Federal Reserve Bank. A smear
campaign against McFadden ensued and he was poisoned 3 years later.

ZIONIST JEWS RUN THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK

Here are the Jews that control the government of America:
1) Ben Shalom Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal
Reserve. Term ends 2020.
2) Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal
Reserve. Term ends 2016.
3) Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal
Reserve.
4) Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal
Reserve. Term ends 2014.
5) Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve.
Recent Chairman.

HOW THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK WORKS
ZIONIST BANKERS PRINT MONEY at heavily-armed & guarded Federal
Reserve

Bank buildings throughout the US. Then these Jewish bankers of the
Federal Reserve Bank *loan* the money to the US government at
*interest.*
Since the Federal Reserve Bank is privately owned, the Federal
Reserve
Bank of New York (and all the others) is listed in Dun & Bradstreet.
But according to Article I, Section 8 of the U. S. Constitution, only
Congress has the right to issue money and regulate its value.
Thus it is *illegal* for private interests to issue US money. But
because influential Jews like Paul Warburg and Jacob Schiff bribed
into enactment the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, the stockholders of
the Federal Reserve Bank were to be kept a secret. Only recently have
the Jewish stockholders of the Federal Reserve Bank come to light.
International cooperation with the Jew-owned Federal Reserve Bank has
been intense to coordinate currency. In 1985, officials from the JP
Morgan Bank of NY met with the Credit Lyonnais Bank of France. They
established the European Currency Unit Banking Association (ECUBA) to
get world cooperation for a unified currency.
In October 1987, the Association for the Monetary Union of Europe
(AMUE), secretly met and recommended that the ECU (European Currency
Unit) replace existing national currencies and that all European
Central Banks be combined into one and issue the ECU as the official
unified currency. This occurred in 1999 with the issuing of the Euro.
The plan of the international Jewish banking cabal is to have only 3
central banks in the world: The Federal Reserve Bank, the European
Central Bank, and the Central Bank of Japan. All of these banks are
headed by the Rothschilds.

An Coibhi Drui

May 6, 2011, 12:26:25 AM5/6/11
On May 6, 5:03 am, Akins of that Ilk <the_akins_of_ak...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> the NAACP board.http://rac.org/advocacy/issues/issuecr/

Jaysus!
I wonder what Stacey will say to all that, she's Jewish and has a
responsible job for a big publishers, she should know.
But there are many Jewboys who are nor Jewish - like the bar owners
(publicans) of Ireland.
But then I read a book years ago in which the author made a convincing
argument that the original inhabitants of Ireland were semitic,
stating that he was cold-shouldered on account of his thesis by
academia , even government ministers and senior Irish civil servants,
would you know anything about that ?

Certainly the Irish display Jewish characteristics, especially when it
comes to money, wills, property etc . moreso than the English or any
other people of these islands, they just haven't learned their banking
skills yet , but not to worry they'll catch up - especially now that
the Rothschilds are employed by our government as Ireland's
international bankers on this country's behalf. ( The Irish government
sacked Merrill Lynch who were doing a fine job and replaced them with
Rothschild!) . Of course the majority of the ordinary Irish people
don't know as the Irish media never even hinted at that changeover
back in August 2009 and have still not dared mention it, not a word of
it !

Akins of that Ilk

May 6, 2011, 8:07:38 AM5/6/11
On May 5, 11:26 pm, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Jaysus!

> I wonder what Stacey will say to all that, she's Jewish and has a
> responsible job for a big publishers, she should know.
> But there are many Jewboys  who are nor Jewish - like the bar owners
> (publicans) of Ireland.
> But then I read a book years ago in which the author made a convincing
> argument that the original  inhabitants of Ireland were semitic,
> stating that he was cold-shouldered on account of his thesis by
> academia , even government ministers and senior Irish civil servants,
> would you know anything about that ?
>
> Certainly the Irish display Jewish characteristics, especially when it
> comes to money, wills, property etc . moreso than the English or any
> other people of these islands, they just haven't learned their banking
> skills yet , but not to worry they'll catch up - especially now that
> the Rothschilds are employed by our government  as Ireland's
> international bankers on this country's behalf. ( The Irish government
> sacked Merrill Lynch who were doing a fine job and replaced them with
> Rothschild!) .  Of course the majority of the ordinary Irish people
> don't know as the Irish media never even hinted at that changeover
> back in August 2009 and have still not dared mention it, not a word of
> it !

Not enough J haplotype Y-DNA in Ireland to make anything other than a
ridiculous argument for there being any Semitic ancestry to the Irish
people.

The Irish are mostly R1b haplotype Y-DNA, which is the haplogroup
common to all people of Celtic descent and is found in abundance in
the same areas of Europe that have the highest concentration of
megalithic monuments, which points to the fact that the R1b
inhabitants of Western Europe are descended from the earliest Stone-
Age occupants of those regions.

Compare this map of R1b haplogroup levels:http://upload.wikimedia.org/
wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/31/Distribution_Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.svg/
764px-Distribution_Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.svg.png

With this map showing the distribution of megalithic monuments:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tiPnz1aKJ5o/TYIPwFnnJ1I/AAAAAAAABL4/or6BERLv5yk/s1600/Megalithic_Culture.png

Akins of that Ilk

May 6, 2011, 8:15:49 AM5/6/11
On May 6, 7:07 am, Akins of that Ilk <the_akins_of_ak...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> With this map showing the distribution of megalithic monuments:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tiPnz1aKJ5o/TYIPwFnnJ1I/AAAAAAAABL4/or6BERL...- Hide quoted text -

I see the above link to the R1b haplogroup distribution doesn't work,
so here it is again:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Distribution_Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.svg

Sidney Lambe

May 6, 2011, 9:52:26 AM5/6/11
On alt.religion.wicca, Akins of that Ilk
<the_akins...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On May 6, 7:07=A0am, Akins of that Ilk
> <the_akins_of_ak...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On May 5, 11:26=A0pm, An Coibhi Drui

>> <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Jaysus! I wonder what Stacey will say to all that, she's
>> > Jewish and has a responsible job for a big publishers, she

>> > should know. But there are many Jewboys =A0who are nor

>> > Jewish - like the bar owners (publicans) of Ireland. But
>> > then I read a book years ago in which the author made a

>> > convincing argument that the original =A0inhabitants of

>> > Ireland were semitic, stating that he was cold-shouldered
>> > on account of his thesis by academia , even government
>> > ministers and senior Irish civil servants, would you know
>> > anything about that ?
>>
>> > Certainly the Irish display Jewish characteristics,
>> > especially when it comes to money, wills, property etc
>> > . moreso than the English or any other people of these
>> > islands, they just haven't learned their banking skills
>> > yet , but not to worry they'll catch up - especially now

>> > that the Rothschilds are employed by our government =A0as

>> > Ireland's international bankers on this country's behalf. (
>> > The Irish government sacked Merrill Lynch who were doing a

>> > fine job and replaced them with Rothschild!) . =A0Of course

>> > the majority of the ordinary Irish people don't know as the
>> > Irish media never even hinted at that changeover back in
>> > August 2009 and have still not dared mention it, not a word
>> > of it !
>>
>> Not enough J haplotype Y-DNA in Ireland to make anything
>> other than a ridiculous argument for there being any Semitic
>> ancestry to the Irish people.
>>
>> The Irish are mostly R1b haplotype Y-DNA, which is the
>> haplogroup common to all people of Celtic descent and is found
>> in abundance in the same areas of Europe that have the highest
>> concentration of megalithic monuments, which points to the
>> fact that the R1b inhabitants of Western Europe are descended
>> from the earliest Stone- Age occupants of those regions.
>>
>> Compare this map of R1b haplogroup
>> levels:http://upload.wikimedia.org/
>> wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/31/Distribution_Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA

>> .svg/ 764px-Distribution_Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.svg.png

>> With this map showing the distribution of megalithic

>> monuments:http://4.b=
>
> p.blogspot.com/-tiPnz1aKJ5o/TYIPwFnnJ1I/AAAAAAAABL4/or6BERL...-

> I see the above link to the R1b haplogroup distribution doesn't
> work, so here it is again:
>
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Distribution_Haplogroup_

> R1b_Y-DNA.sv= g

I'd like to thank you for posting on alt.religion.wicca.

We like idiots. They are very entertaining.

--
Sidney Lambe / Evergreen - usenet4444 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Solitaire Wiccan Priest - Spellsinger Wicca

An Coibhi Drui

May 6, 2011, 10:50:00 AM5/6/11
On May 6, 1:15 pm, Akins of that Ilk <the_akins_of_ak...@yahoo.com>
> > With this map showing the distribution of megalithic monuments:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tiPnz1aKJ5o/TYIPwFnnJ1I/AAAAAAAABL4/or6BERL...Hide quoted text -

> I see the above link to the R1b haplogroup distribution doesn't work,
> so here it is again:
>
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Distribution_Haplogroup_R1b_Y-...- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for clearing that up , Akins.
Tell me , what do you think of the fact that The Greatest Holocaust
Story Ever Told is founded on outright falsification. I refer to The
Diary of Anne Frank . It was a small school-type copybook together
with a few loose pages - that became a 200-page book overnight!
Also a couple of the pages were written in biro , which was not
available until 1951.

Akins of that Ilk

May 6, 2011, 12:43:37 PM5/6/11
On May 6, 9:50 am, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
> > > With this map showing the distribution of megalithic monuments:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tiPnz1aKJ5o/TYIPwFnnJ1I/AAAAAAAABL4/or6BERL...quoted text -

> > I see the above link to the R1b haplogroup distribution doesn't work,
> > so here it is again:
>
> >http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Distribution_Haplogroup_R1b_Y-...Hide quoted text -

> Thanks for clearing that up , Akins.
> Tell me , what do you think of the fact that The Greatest Holocaust
> Story Ever Told is founded on outright falsification. I refer to The
> Diary of Anne Frank . It was a small school-type copybook together
> with a few loose pages - that became a 200-page book overnight!
> Also a couple of the pages were written in biro , which was not
> available until 1951.- Hide quoted text -

I've never looked into it.

An Coibhi Drui

May 6, 2011, 12:51:53 PM5/6/11
On May 6, 5:43 pm, Akins of that Ilk <the_akins_of_ak...@yahoo.com>

> > > I see the above link to the R1b haplogroup distribution doesn't work,
> > > so here it is again:
>
> > >http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Distribution_Haplogroup_R1b_Y-...quoted text -

> > Thanks for clearing that up , Akins.
> > Tell me , what do you think of the fact that The Greatest Holocaust
> > Story Ever Told is founded on outright falsification. I refer to The
> > Diary of Anne Frank . It was a small school-type copybook together
> > with a few loose pages - that became a 200-page book overnight!
> > Also a couple of the pages were written in biro , which was not
> > available until 1951.- Hide quoted text -

> I've never looked into it.- Hide quoted text -

Her father is now accepted as the writer of most of the story of Anne
Frank. He survived the camp whereas Anne died of typhus there, he then
set about writing her diary with a view to making a fortune out of his
daughter's sad story - which he did! All written in biro , which was
generally unavailable until 1951 - a couple of prototypes did exist
somewhere before that , I think as far back as 1942. Maybe Hitler had
access to a biro prototype, maybe Churchill and Stalin too - but
hardly a a small-time Jewish businessman hiding in a garret in
Occupied Europe!

An Coibhi Drui

May 6, 2011, 1:38:47 PM5/6/11
On May 6, 5:51 pm, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>

> > > Thanks for clearing that up , Akins.
> > > Tell me , what do you think of the fact that The Greatest Holocaust
> > > Story Ever Told is founded on outright falsification. I refer to The
> > > Diary of Anne Frank . It was a small school-type copybook together
> > > with a few loose pages - that became a 200-page book overnight!
> > > Also a couple of the pages were written in biro , which was not
> > > available until 1951.- Hide quoted text -

> > I've never looked into it.- Hide quoted text -

> Her father is now accepted as the writer of most of the story of Anne
> Frank. He survived the camp whereas Anne died of typhus there, he then
> set about writing her diary with a view to making a fortune out of his
> daughter's  sad story - which he did! All written in biro , which was
> generally unavailable until 1951 - a couple of prototypes did exist
> somewhere before that , I think as far back as 1942. Maybe Hitler had
> access to a biro prototype, maybe Churchill and Stalin too - but
> hardly a a small-time Jewish businessman  hiding in a garret in
> Occupied Europe!- Hide quoted text -

As regards the Poles, they are a silent people today , you can see it
in their eyes - because the concentration camps were the cornerstone
of the Polish economy during the war when millions of Poles helped run
those camps and collaborated in absolutely every facet of the German
action against the Polish Jews! For money - but also because the Poles
were the most anti-semitic people in Europe on Catholic religious
grounds , the Jews were generally hated throughout the whole of
Eastern Europe - there have been actual TV documentaries, as recent as
a few years ago ( up to 2004 when Poland acceded to the EU and got all
those factual programs outlawed on all European TV networks) , as did
Lithuania , Latvia and Estonia which are still hotbeds of anti-
semitism with the entire populations still hating the Jews today and
still wanting their extermination- and they are completely candid and
outspoken about this. So are the Romanians and Bulgarians - even the
German SS officers were horrified at the treatment of the Jews in
Hungary calling the Hungarians "animals" for their treatment of the
Jews as they whipped them along the streets of Budapest. I speak here
of the Hungarian Arrow Cross Movement and the Romanian Iron Guard
Movement. The fact is that anti-semitism was endemic all across
Eastern Europe and still is to this day , that's why the Poles go and
join the UK National Front when they immigrate into England! As for
Russian, well, at least 5 million Jews perished under Joe Stalin.
France too has always been a hotbed of anti-semitism, Holland now,
Denmark especially , Austria which is completely Nazi under the
surface to this day! Everywhere you hear the comments about the
Jewish bankers, sometimes ( especially amongst the Poles that " The
Jews crucified Jesus etc" - the fact of the matter is that no matter
how many race laws are enacted , anti-semitism is as strong as ever in
the world, but particularly in Central and Eastern Europe today - from
whence it sprang. And the Jewish bankers do nothing to dispel it,
Rothschild was amongst the most vociferous of the leading citizens of
England to speak out against the UK offering sanctuary to the German
Jews , the US threatened to uise its navy to prevent them from landing
there, no country in the world would have them , in fact the Jewish-
owned world media spoke out against any acceptance of the German Jews
as asylum-seeking refugees , though today they promote every
immigrant as an asylum-seeker - all I can make of it is that they are
obviously all trying , especially the bankers and the world's top
media-owning Jews, to force the Jews into having nowhere else to go -
except Israel. And I have seen that there is lately sprung up a
movement of intellectual Jews who object to the Jewish people being
corralled into what they see as a vast concentration camp created for
them - called Israel! And the constant repretition ad nauseam of the
Hitler Bogey Man and the HoloHoax is constantly poured forth through
all media to achieve this aim by the Zionists , to frighten the
world's Jews into accepting that there is no alternative for them but
Israel - whereas they are quite welcome , for instance, in Ireland -
much more welcome here than the Polacks. And then you have the EU ,
which has never considered Israel as a Member State ( though
neighbouring Turkey , a much less civilized country than Israel is
actively under consideration for EU Membership ) - because then the
Israeli Jews would have freedom of movement and employment throughout
Europe - the doorway to the USA, Canada, Australasia etc., they would
assimilate , and become what they were once again - a great force for
progress and civilization and the advance of intellectualism in the
world ( I speak here of the Jewish people, not their Zionist masters)
- but there is really no need for me to speak as the Jewish people are
copping on fast! Of course Ireland wants Jews rather than more and
more Poles!!!

Akins of that Ilk

May 6, 2011, 2:08:13 PM5/6/11
See: Jewish holocaust hoax investigator David Cole's documentary:

Cole in Auschwitz Part 1 of 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXKHw0EZrqM

Cole in Auschwitz Part 2 of 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-YsBXEueoU&NR=1

Cole in Auschwitz Part 3 of 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP8eB4oPS0o&NR=1

Cole in Auschwitz Part 4 of 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQkD7AqLl5c&NR=1

Cole in Auschwitz Part 5 of 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJIwm24kZEk&NR=1

Cole in Auschwitz Part 6 of 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctNCdGw2Iio&NR=1

Cole in Auschwitz Part 7 of 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t_C0d-BUmk&NR=1

An Coibhi Drui

May 6, 2011, 3:05:50 PM5/6/11
On May 6, 7:08 pm, Akins of that Ilk <the_akins_of_ak...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Actually David Cole's expose is the most factual on-the-scene
documentary about Auschwitz available ever! I believe that being a
Jewish intellectual himself, David saw right through the whole rotten
scheme of their Zionist masters , as I have, to eventually corral the
entire Jewish people into Israel. Not a bad place to be consigned to ,
it has to be said, much preferable to the likes of Auschwitz, but
still a huge concentration camp. When Einstein was mooted as President
of israel , he refused - I think he saw through it as well!

Akins of that Ilk

May 6, 2011, 3:25:37 PM5/6/11
On May 6, 2:05 pm, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I actually support the Jews having a country all of their own, and I
don't mind them having Israel for that purpose; I just wish they would
all move there and that they would stop getting Financial Aid from the
United States and other countries that subsidize them. They certainly
don't belong in Europe or America; but we all know they will never
leave. It's like trying to rid fleas from a dog.

An Coibhi Drui

May 6, 2011, 3:49:46 PM5/6/11
On May 6, 8:25 pm, Akins of that Ilk <the_akins_of_ak...@yahoo.com>
> leave. It's like trying to rid fleas from a dog.- Hide quoted text -

My argument is that they are as European as the Turks!

An Coibhi Drui

May 6, 2011, 4:01:45 PM5/6/11
On May 6, 8:25 pm, Akins of that Ilk <the_akins_of_ak...@yahoo.com>
> leave. It's like trying to rid fleas from a dog.- Hide quoted text -

The US has a large and very prominent Jewish population, not all of
them are wealthy though they are wealthy in proportion , they know how
to use their wealth , power and influence - just as the Irish on
Capitol Hill do too! You simply cannot argue against the US as a multi-
cultural society , that goes to its very foundation when German almost
won out ( one vote I think) as the official language of the USA . And
of you want to go into colour , the average colour of your American
citizen is something like a yellow-brown , like Noinden's colour , not
white!

Akins of that Ilk

May 6, 2011, 4:36:16 PM5/6/11
On May 6, 2:49 pm, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
> My argument is that they are as European as the Turks!- Hide quoted text -

The Turks aren't European, they are Turks - Asian Mongols

Akins of that Ilk

May 6, 2011, 4:48:49 PM5/6/11
On May 6, 3:01 pm, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
> white!- Hide quoted text -

Not naturally so, although tanning is quite popular (though as
unhealthy as smoking). For the past 300 years there has been very
little miscegenation between Whites and other races in America. There
was some, of course, which resulted in lighter colored Negroes; but
these were never accepted into White society and remained, as Obama,
simply lighter colored Negroes. The black population of America is
most visible in the larger urban areas where the majority of them tend
to live. For the most part, Whites avoid living in urban areas and
prefer suburban communities or rural areas where their children will
not have to attend school with so many blacks. The fewer the better.

According to the 2010 census, the United States is 72% white, 12%
black, and the remaining 16% is composed of other non-white races such
as Asians, Native Amerindians, Hawaiians, or people of mixed-race. The
actual White population is probably somewhat smaller because Jews and
Hispanics are allowed to report their race as "White"

An Coibhi Drui

May 6, 2011, 6:02:10 PM5/6/11
On May 6, 9:48 pm, Akins of that Ilk <the_akins_of_ak...@yahoo.com>
> Hispanics are allowed to report their race as "White"- Hide quoted text -

The are are a lot of Poles and other Eastern European peoples too
amongst the peoples of the USA - and the great thing about those is
that they mostly all emigrated to the US before the Communist Iron
Curtain descended over all of Eastern Europe causing the present Poles
& others to grow up in super nanny states and turn out as
pathetically as they have , completely incapable of looking after
themselves and their families in private enterprise society , not
their fault though, while we in the West learn from the cradle how to
look after ourselves through all circumstances of modern life &
survival - thanks to treachery by Churchill and Truman in selling out
Eastern Europe to Stalin after WW11. Now we reap the whirlwind.

America did not win any cold war , The Soviets copped on that running
Eastern Europe and looking after all the quarter of a billion people
there was costing them trillions, the real cause of the Soviet
withdrawal. As for weeping liberals there is always a need for such
people around to help out compassionately at the micro-economic
level , but they should not be listened to or considered at all in the
upper echelons of government and the civil administrations as they do
more harm than good.

As for Leftie agitators, and the journalists who feed off them , three
months in Boot Camp should sort them out. Western Europeans should not
have to pay small fortunes to hordes of immigrants from Poland and the
rest of those Eastern European excuses for countries, the day is
coming fast when the money for their Doles will run out in Ireland ,
the UK , France and Denmark, who pay them the same as they would get
back home for a weeks work just for lazing around over here - actually
you can see a difference in the Russians who come here , much more
alive, spirited, individualist, knowing who they are, you can see a
conquering people there - I speak mostly of the Russians I meet here
in Ireland from the educated classes in the Russian cities , not the
peasants who they tell me are as backward as ever! And all I get from
the Poles is weeping and knashing of teeth , looking for pity , saying
it's not their fault that they were successively dominated by the
Germans and the Russians , and that is all they ever have known .
Unlike Dan Willows, the Maori and Suuperman here, I go out and talk to
these people, I don't just sit on my arse all the time on a computer
pouring out a lot of old Leftie shite, as they do.

Akins of that Ilk

May 6, 2011, 6:37:14 PM5/6/11
On May 6, 5:02 pm, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
> pouring out a lot of old Leftie shite, as they do.- Hide quoted text -

Here in the South of the United States, one rarely encounters people
of Polish descent. I think most of the Polish immigrants must have
settled in the North or perhaps in the Midwestern States around the
Great Lakes. Milwaukee, Chicago, Minneapolis - those are the places
you would most likely find Central and Eastern European immigrants.
Most of the Southeastern U.S. - the part that formed the Confederate
States - is of British descent, English, Ulster-Scots, some Welsh.
There are some Irish, but most Southerners of Irish descent had
Protestant rather than Catholic ancestors, so they are more properly
what we call "Scotch-Irish" here in the States. The real Irish are
mostly in Boston, New York, Chicago, and out West - lots of Irish went
out West to work on the railroad and in the mines. Germans can be
found scattered just about everywhere, but are not too common in the
Deep South where most of the Whites are descended from old Virginia
colonial stock and Ulster Scots from the Carolinas and Mid-Atlantic
states who came over in the late 1600's and early 1700's. Whole
communities in the Carolinas were formed of Ulster-Scots
Presbyterians, and those folks stuck together as they migrated
southward and westward into Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and
beyond the Mississippi.

An Coibhi Drui

May 6, 2011, 7:16:19 PM5/6/11
On May 6, 11:37 pm, Akins of that Ilk <the_akins_of_ak...@yahoo.com>
> beyond the Mississippi.- Hide quoted text -

Yes, a lot of the Irish went straight into the US Army and especially
the US Cavalry and fought the Indians as the US settlers pushed
further West . Custer's famous 7th Cavalry was almost exclusively
Irish, they were prominent in fought Santa Anna to the death at the
Alamo as well. And the Founder of the US Navy was an Irishman called
John Barry. Unfortunately the Irish fought on both sides in the
American Civil War - I believe you have that famous Irish regiment
still , The Fighting 69th, originally raised by the famous Irish
patriot Thomas Francis Meagher, Meagher of the Sword. On the 'dark
side' the Irish failed to take over the Mob empire from the Italian
Mafia - on the bright side the provided America with its finest
Police , esp the NYPD , who have several fine Irish Pipe bands , I
enjoyed listening to and watching two of them here in Kilkenny over
the years as they came over to compete with the greatest Pipe Bands in
Ireland, especially the Northern Irish Pipe Bands * who have a habit
of beating even the Scots in competition,( well, now and then ! ) and
aquitted themselves well , representing the USA as a fine body of men
on and off the field, some of them I met and had a drink with
afterwards( when I used to drink) were hard-looking bastards , but
real gentlemen. Politically the Irish built up the Demicratic Party as
its foor soldiers while the Jewish Americans bankrolled it , thus,
along the way it came about that the Irish sold the Tammany Hall
political machine to t6he Jews! But , sorry , Akins but you can't say
a bad word about the Jews to the Irish, for to the Irish they will
always be God's Chosen People. Untouchable unless you want to invoke
Divine wrath on you and yours:-)

Akins of that Ilk

May 6, 2011, 7:41:02 PM5/6/11
On May 6, 6:16 pm, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>

Aye, I grew up in a Protestant family that was fully indoctrinated in
the belief that the Jews were "God's chosen people." But sitting in
church listening to sermons as a wee lad, I could not help but think -
these Bible stories, they are all about foreigners...Jews, Egyptians
and Romans - not my own kind of people. And so, even at a young age I
knew that Christianity held nothing I could identify with, as it was
all about some desert people and their desert god. I began looking
into my own heritage, which led me to Druidism and the understanding
of the gods and goddesses of my own people.

An Coibhi Drui

May 6, 2011, 9:08:33 PM5/6/11
On May 7, 12:41 am, Akins of that Ilk <the_akins_of_ak...@yahoo.com>

I remember , going to infant school, we were all required to get
"Pennies for the Black Babies" for the African Missions of the
Catholic Church , Ireland then being the greatest nation of
missionaries in the world , probably still is , way out of proportion
to its size. As a result whole generations of Irish school children
grew up to be Africa and African lovers and devotees -

but the Black Babies are all big men now, many of them referred to on
eBay , and now colloquially , as the "Nigerian Brothers" - the
greatest swindlers and con-artists on two feet in the Western World .
I do not know how so many thousands of them are allowed to fly into
Ireland to live and work here , certainly visas etc do not apply .
I think that many of the Irish civil servants , police , immigration
officers etc are still in love with Africa and all those little black
babies of their schooldays.
But you must remember that every Catholic priest, nun and brother are
nationless , stateless - they are all first and foremost Romans
first , run by the Vatican and devoted to Rome which recognises no
country or nation in its zeal for converts - Rome even has a contract
with NASA that the Catholic Church will have first crack at converting
any aliens contacted whenever in space!
Even better the Polish Minister for Justice stood up in the Polish
parliament and claimed credit for a massive reduction in crime in
Poland - well he might , their criminals are all over here! I asked a
Garda Irish Police detective superintendent about that . He replied
that under EU regulations the Police here in Ireland, and elsewhere
throughout Europe, are not entitled to seek criminal records from the
Polish police - until a Pole is caught actually committing a crime in
Ireland first , same applies to all other western European countries
imated five millions of Polish immigrants and still coming.
They are so destitute when they land at Dublin Airport that the
Catholic charities are out there to meet them off the planes with
soup, sandwiches, tea, coffee etc ers convey them to the various
emergency Dole offices where they are paid out full Dole immediately
plus hefty cash payments of about 1300 Euro to get themselves settled
in Ireland to a life of idleness and leisure. Bet some of the posters
here are not as well off as them , they'll never go back now!

( Meanwhile Ireland is teetering with about 150 billion Euros of
urgent debt! )

Oh , and by the way , they bring their own Polish Catholic priests in
with them , on about every sixth flight . Entire Catholic churches
have been signed over to them all over central Dublin where they have
their own big signboards in Polish erected at all the church gates ,
in the supermarkets we have special sections supplying Polish foods,
all across Ireland stores have sprung up with the sign POLSKA visible
from hundreds of yards away, in the streets you hear as much Polish as
English being spoken. They live together, six to a room, thus saving
the 150 Euro weekly rent allowance to send home to Poland, they do not
go out and spend a cent, they remain in every night watching Polish
TV , sending about two billions a year out of Ireland via the pony
express, they collect another two billions in welfare and starve
themselves so much restricting all social occasions to an absolute
minimum so that they can send every scent they have back home to their
huge families in Poland. And they bring over all their relations and
kids, then they send the kids back to Poland whilst they still collect
the irish child benefit for them - that's actually legal for two years
at a time , bring the kids back to Ireland for three months, then back
again to Poland for another two years on more Irish child benefit and
so on. They're up to every dodge in the book , and some not in it.
They bring their babies in their arms when they go looking for more
and more payments , to attract pity - I see more and more big Polish
fellows do that. But they don't know any better , they are part of a
mass exodus from poland and Eastern Europe into the West - an exodus
that the entire media of the western world is silent about and will
not discuss it even if you bring it up! And thus even senior Irish
government ministers do not discuss it in case they're labelled by the
Lefties and the Irish media as racists and thus lose votes , thus
Ireland has no immigration policy left, it is all in tatters as
immigration officers just stand back as the hordes of mostly Nigerians
and Poles pass them by every day, the Nigerian Brothers with big
leering smiles on their black faces as they scoff the free sandwiches
and slurp the free soup , this is the new Dublin airport, this is the
new Ireland , Welcome all and collect your Dole , childrens
Allowances, rent Allowances , free Fuel allowances , emergency
payments , you name it , the Poles and the Nigerian Brothers are
whooping it up out at Dublin airport - this is Ireland , broke to the
ropes in the Year of our Lord 2011 , come one, come all , a hundred
thousand welcomes , Cead Mile Failte, let's drink to the death of the
Irish clowns!!!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 6, 2011, 11:25:48 PM5/6/11

Gaul has a French way of speaking at times, "JUTES/JEWS" are part of the ANGLO SAXON Invasion!
Along with the "ANGELS"!
Israel and Zion!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 6, 2011, 11:34:05 PM5/6/11

An Coibhi Drui wrote:

> Thanks for clearing that up , Akins.
> Tell me , what do you think of the fact that The Greatest Holocaust
> Story Ever Told is founded on outright falsification.

I think the whole thing can be shown to be Ottoman Persian, in Origin!

Akins of that Ilk

May 7, 2011, 12:33:51 AM5/7/11
On May 6, 10:25 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"
> Israel and Zion!- Hide quoted text -

The Jutes or Geats were a Germanic tribe, descended from the Goths.
They gave their name to the Jutland Peninsula of Denmark. Nothing at
all to do with Jews.

Searles O'Dubhain

May 7, 2011, 9:34:47 AM5/7/11
On May 6, 6:37 pm, Akins of that Ilk <the_akins_of_ak...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Most of the Southeastern U.S. - the part that formed the Confederate
> States - is of British descent, English, Ulster-Scots, some Welsh.
> There are some Irish, but most Southerners of Irish descent had
> Protestant rather than Catholic ancestors, so they are more properly
> what we call "Scotch-Irish" here in the States. The real Irish are
> mostly in Boston, New York, Chicago, and out West - lots of Irish went
> out West to work on the railroad and in the mines. Germans can be
> found scattered just about everywhere, but are not too common in the
> Deep South where most of the Whites are descended from old Virginia
> colonial stock and Ulster Scots from the Carolinas and Mid-Atlantic
> states who came over in the late 1600's and early 1700's. Whole
> communities in the Carolinas were formed of Ulster-Scots
> Presbyterians, and those folks stuck together as they migrated
> southward and westward into Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and
> beyond the Mississippi.

About half of the Scots that form what is called "Scotch-Irish" in the
United States comes from the Ulster Scots. The other major components
comprising this group were from Scotland (Highlanders and Lowlanders;
primarily Presbyterians) and from Ireland and its Irish Catholics. The
major Irish emigration to the United States was during the time of the
Famine and following that. This was primarily to the Northern ports of
Boston and New York City. Before that, Irish settled in Pennsylvania
and the Carolinas. The early Carolina Irish of the 17th and 18th
centuries were primarily indentured servants and Catholic. The Scots
settled the Carolinas in mass as entire families following the defeat
at Culloden. The westward migration of the Scotch-Irish in the United
States was primarily a mixture of the Scots and the Ulster Scots
before the War. The major Irish emigration into the American Midwest
and West followed the War.The building of the continental railroad
used these Irish on its westbound expansion.

Searles O'Dubhain

An Coibhi Drui

May 7, 2011, 12:27:58 PM5/7/11

Baltimore USA , for Instance, got it's name from the little town in
Ireland of that name. You get a lot of this, I believe that there are
several 'Dublin's' in the USA too - and even a 'Kilkenny' .

An Coibhi Drui

May 7, 2011, 12:31:40 PM5/7/11
On May 7, 5:27 pm, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> several 'Dublin's' in the USA too - and even a 'Kilkenny' .- Hide quoted text -

BTW together with his Bin Laden triumph , and at the end of the month
his visit to Ireland, Obama will go into the US Presidential election
campaign virtually impregnable! So much so that now only he can defeat
himself !

Searles O'Dubhain

May 7, 2011, 12:52:01 PM5/7/11
On May 7, 12:27 pm, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Baltimore USA , for Instance, got it's name from the little town in
> Ireland of that name. You get a lot of this, I believe that there are
> several 'Dublin's' in the USA too - and even a 'Kilkenny' .- Hide quoted text -

There is even a Dublin, Georgia, not far from where I was born.
Morven, Georgia is just up the road from my great, great, great
grandfather's place. Savanah, Georgia is another place where the Irish
settled early on (before the Famine and the War).

As to Baltimore, it is named for Lord Baltimore and was indeed a haven
for Irish Catholics in its early days. I've lived there and in
Pennsylvania as well. The Irish in Massachusetts are those who came
later and more likely to still have grandparents in Ireland. Kevin
O'Hara who wrote the _Last of the Donkey Pilgrims_ is one such person
(an a fine one he is).

Searles

Akins of that Ilk

May 7, 2011, 1:30:53 PM5/7/11

A fair number of Catholic Irish settled in the colony of Maryland
before the Revolutionary War. Maryland born Charles Carroll of
Carrollton, the only Catholic signer of the Declaration of
Independence, was a grandson of Charles Carroll the settler, an Irish
colonist from Littemourna, Ireland, and was a descendant of Ó
Cearbhaill lords of Éile in Co. Tipperary.

Akins of that Ilk

May 7, 2011, 1:34:02 PM5/7/11
On May 7, 11:27 am, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> several 'Dublin's' in the USA too - and even a 'Kilkenny' .- Hide quoted text -

Actually I believe there was an Irish Lord Baltimore who held letters
patent for part of the colony of Maryland, which at the time was one
of the few American colonies that tollerated Catholics.

Searles O'Dubhain

May 7, 2011, 1:54:54 PM5/7/11
On May 7, 1:30 pm, Akins of that Ilk <the_akins_of_ak...@yahoo.com>
> Cearbhaill lords of Éile in Co. Tipperary.- Hide quoted text -

I lived in Baltimore county for 2 years and have visited Carrolton.
Maryland definitely was a harbor for Catholics early in its history.

Searles O'Dubhain

Akins of that Ilk

May 7, 2011, 2:52:57 PM5/7/11
> Searles O'Dubhain- Hide quoted text -

My Akins ancestors lived in Cecil County, Maryland, back before the
Revolutionary War. My great-great-great-great grandfather, William
Akins, Sr., was born in Cecil County in 1756: From there they moved to
Mecklenburg Co., North Carolina, another hotbead of Scots-Irish
settlement. My 5th great grandfather, James Akin, bought 200 acres of
land there, near Charlotte, in 1777.

Akins of that Ilk

May 7, 2011, 3:21:04 PM5/7/11

Margaret Mitchell's novel "Gone With the Wind" was based on real
Southern families with Irish connections. The character, Rhett Butler,
was named for the Rhett family of Charleston. Major A.B. Rhett of
Charleston was married to Henrietta Aiken, the daughter of Governor
William Aiken of South Carolina. Gov. Aiken was the son of an
immigrant from Ballymena, Co. Antrim, Ireland, who came to America in
1789, was one of a group of eighteen siblings and cousins, most of
them born in Co. Antrim in Ireland, who settled in Fairfield Co.,
S.C., after a brief sojourn in Pennsylvania, in the late 1700s. Gov.
Aiken's father, William Aiken, was the first first president of the
South Carolina Canal and Railroad Company, which at the time was the
longest railroad in the United States Through his business he became
one of the wealthiest men in the country and was the fifth largest
slaveholder in the U.S. in 1860, owning 700 slaves who worked on his
rice plantation on Jehossee Island.

http://www.historiccharleston.org/experience/arh/history.html

http://charlestonirish.net/

An Coibhi Drui

May 7, 2011, 5:41:51 PM5/7/11
On May 7, 8:21 pm, Akins of that Ilk <the_akins_of_ak...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> http://charlestonirish.net/- Hide quoted text -

What relationship, if any outside of clan, would Aiken Father and son
be to you, do you know?

Akins of that Ilk

May 7, 2011, 6:11:39 PM5/7/11
On May 7, 4:41 pm, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
> >http://charlestonirish.net/-Hide quoted text -

> What relationship, if any outside of clan,  would Aiken Father and son
> be to you, do you know?- Hide quoted text -

I don't know of there being any direct connection between my own
family and theirs. The ancestor of Gov. Aiken's family was a William
Loyd Aiken (or Akin) who moved to Co. Antrim from Scotland about 1725.
There were numerous different branches of our clan to emigrate to
America. Among the earliest of these was John Aekin, a colonist
brought over in 1645 by John Rode who held a royal patent for land in
Warwick Co., Virginia. John Acken was brought to Virginia in 1653 by
Secretary of State, Col. William Clayborne. James Ekin was one of 17
colonists brought to Virginia by William Walthall in 1657. David Akin
of Aberdeen was an early settler of Newport, Rhode Island arriving by
1662. James Akin received a royal patent granting him 250 acres of
land in Henrico Co., Virginia in 1665. Three brothers, James, William,
and Edward Aiken, were among a number of Scots-Irish colonists who
established the town of Londonderry, New Hampshire, settling there in
1722.

In Ireland William Ekyn was a lessee on the Cunningham estate in
Ulster in 1613. Robert Aickeene is listed in a muster roll of the Duke
of Lennox's men in Raphoe, County Donegal, Ireland in 1630. Dr. Joseph
Aiken published a poetic work in 1699 entitled "Londonderias, Or a
Narrative of the Siege of Londonderry."

An Coibhi Drui

May 7, 2011, 10:09:35 PM5/7/11
On May 7, 11:11 pm, Akins of that Ilk <the_akins_of_ak...@yahoo.com>
> > >http://charlestonirish.net/-Hidequoted text -

> > What relationship, if any outside of clan,  would Aiken Father and son
> > be to you, do you know?- Hide quoted text -

> I don't know of there being any direct connection between my own
> family and theirs. The ancestor of Gov. Aiken's family was a  William
> Loyd Aiken (or Akin) who moved to Co. Antrim from Scotland about 1725.
> There were numerous different branches of our clan to emigrate to
> America. Among the earliest of these was John Aekin, a colonist
> brought over in 1645 by  John Rode who held a royal patent for land in
> Warwick Co., Virginia. John Acken was brought to Virginia in 1653 by
> Secretary of State, Col.  William Clayborne. James Ekin was one of 17
> colonists brought to Virginia by William Walthall in 1657.  David Akin
> of Aberdeen was an early settler of Newport, Rhode Island arriving by
> 1662. James Akin received a royal patent granting him 250 acres of
> land in Henrico Co., Virginia in 1665. Three brothers, James, William,
> and Edward Aiken, were among a number of Scots-Irish colonists who
> established the town of Londonderry, New Hampshire, settling there in
> 1722.
>
> In Ireland William Ekyn was a lessee on the Cunningham estate in
> Ulster in 1613. Robert Aickeene is listed in a muster roll of the Duke
> of Lennox's men in Raphoe, County Donegal, Ireland in 1630. Dr. Joseph
> Aiken published a poetic work in 1699 entitled "Londonderias, Or a
> Narrative of the Siege of Londonderry."- Hide quoted text -

You certainly know your stuff, Aikens, and obviously you have done an
enormous amount of digging into your own specialized area and
background, OTOH your few critics here have not at all bothered to
likewise research the case they put against you but then their
specialism is the application of propaganda technique , admittedly
they employ the enormous power of their wit as well . However, like
Searles, who has read your book and studied it , I ( who have not read
your book) will not pass judgement on it no more than I do concerning
other published authors on Druidry who I haven't read ( including
Monroe) . But I do take seriously a little of the criticisms that your
opponents here have put forward, so even when I do eventually get your
book and then get to read and study it , I can't guarantee that I am
going to accept everything you throw at me. However, all that said, I
look forward to enjoying your book whenever, and wish you the best of
luck with it.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 7, 2011, 10:14:09 PM5/7/11

I am the STORM GEATE of LEGENDS!
THE, Beowulf!

An Coibhi Drui

May 7, 2011, 10:17:11 PM5/7/11
On May 8, 3:09 am, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
> luck with it.- Hide quoted text -

- which all reminds me of the famous reply an author who had sent his
book to this fellow received:

"Sir,
From the moment I picked up your book until I laid it down, I
was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it.

Yours Etc., Groucho Marx . "

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 7, 2011, 10:21:43 PM5/7/11

Searles O'Dubhain wrote:

> On May 6, 6:37 pm, Akins of that Ilk <the_akins_of_ak...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > Most of the Southeastern U.S. - the part that formed the Confederate
> > States - is of British descent, English, Ulster-Scots, some Welsh.
> > There are some Irish, but most Southerners of Irish descent had
> > Protestant rather than Catholic ancestors, so they are more properly
> > what we call "Scotch-Irish" here in the States. The real Irish are
> > mostly in Boston, New York, Chicago, and out West - lots of Irish went
> > out West to work on the railroad and in the mines. Germans can be
> > found scattered just about everywhere, but are not too common in the
> > Deep South where most of the Whites are descended from old Virginia
> > colonial stock and Ulster Scots from the Carolinas and Mid-Atlantic
> > states who came over in the late 1600's and early 1700's. Whole
> > communities in the Carolinas were formed of Ulster-Scots
> > Presbyterians, and those folks stuck together as they migrated
> > southward and westward into Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and
> > beyond the Mississippi.
>
> About half of the Scots that form what is called "Scotch-Irish" in the
> United States comes from the Ulster Scots.

WRONG, they are "MUENSTER"!
The "STUARTS", who were "DRIVEN OUT OF EUROPE" during the "WAR'S of
Succession"!
GAUL, is a "NATIONAL ALLIANCE", French, and Scoti, are RELATED!
JACOBITES, are part of the AMERICAN REVOLUTION"!
Not the ULSTER BIGOTS of the GANG'S of New Your developed during the Potato
Famine!
Your about 100 Years Off Mark!

An Coibhi Drui

May 7, 2011, 10:33:07 PM5/7/11
On May 8, 3:17 am, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
> Yours Etc., Groucho Marx . "- Hide quoted text -

.

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 7, 2011, 11:15:53 PM5/7/11
Hillbillies, as Nigers?
I, Wouldn't know why....

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 7, 2011, 11:18:26 PM5/7/11

Searles O'Dubhain wrote:

> On May 7, 12:27 pm, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Baltimore USA , for Instance, got it's name from the little town in
> > Ireland of that name. You get a lot of this, I believe that there are
> > several 'Dublin's' in the USA too - and even a 'Kilkenny' .- Hide quoted text -

> There is even a Dublin, Georgia, not far from where I was born.

ATLANTA, and it's UNDERGROUND CITY, gets me!
GEORGIA, oh o Georgia!
The Gate, to the Covenant of Abraham, entrance to the Upper Kingdom of Set!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 7, 2011, 11:21:05 PM5/7/11

Akins of that Ilk wrote:

Jacobites, are part of NEW BRITON, and the French Indian War's!
Cap'n Kidd's Boat BuilderzThe Cajun's of the Cabot Trail, with out whom
JACKSON could well have LOST AMERICA, to the "Tori, BRIT'S in FEATHERS"!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 7, 2011, 11:29:54 PM5/7/11

Akins of that Ilk wrote:

Don't care where they Settled, the "Peace Treaty" is what My Un American Ass,
is Named After.
Cept the Lady comes First by any Gentlemen's Standards!
Millissa Gilbert, and Daniel Shays', "Rebellion" is the "WHISKEY REBELLION",
which forced Georgie out of Retirement, because the Constitution forgot
something!

"THE BILL OF RIGHTS"!!!!!
Interesting that most Protestant Historian's forget the "TAKE OVER OF THE
SUPREME COURT"!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 7, 2011, 11:31:29 PM5/7/11

Akins of that Ilk wrote:

Jacobites joined with the Ingonish and the Deputy of Cobiequid!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 7, 2011, 11:35:01 PM5/7/11

Akins of that Ilk wrote:

My GREAT GREAT GREAT...............
Grandfather was the one who started the French Indian Wars, Mom's Family and the
Brewer's of Albany are the Reason Why!
BOTH, sometime circa 1620<

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 7, 2011, 11:35:33 PM5/7/11

Akins of that Ilk wrote:

> On May 7, 11:52 am, "Searles O'Dubhain" <odubhai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On May 7, 12:27 pm, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >

> > > Baltimore USA , for Instance, got it's name from the little town in
> > > Ireland of that name. You get a lot of this, I believe that there are
> > > several 'Dublin's' in the USA too - and even a 'Kilkenny' .- Hide quoted text -

> > There is even a Dublin, Georgia, not far from where I was born.
> > Morven, Georgia is just up the road from my great, great, great
> > grandfather's place. Savanah, Georgia is another place where the Irish
> > settled early on (before the Famine and the War).
> >
> > As to Baltimore, it is named for Lord Baltimore and was indeed a haven
> > for Irish Catholics in its early days. I've lived there and in
> > Pennsylvania as well. The Irish in Massachusetts are those who came
> > later and more likely to still have grandparents in Ireland. Kevin
> > O'Hara who wrote the _Last of the Donkey Pilgrims_ is one such person
> > (an a fine one he is).
> >
> > Searles
>
> Margaret Mitchell's novel "Gone With the Wind" was based on real
> Southern families with Irish connections.

WOW!

An Coibhi Drui

May 7, 2011, 11:35:38 PM5/7/11
On May 8, 3:17 am, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
> Yours Etc., Groucho Marx . "- Hide quoted text -

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 7, 2011, 11:37:43 PM5/7/11

An Coibhi Drui wrote:

OUCH!
ROFL!!!!

An Coibhi Drui

May 7, 2011, 11:39:10 PM5/7/11
On May 8, 3:17 am, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
> Yours Etc., Groucho Marx . "- Hide quoted text -

.

Akins of that Ilk

May 8, 2011, 12:46:27 AM5/8/11
On May 7, 9:09 pm, An Coibhi Drui <photographerofkilke...@gmail.com>
> luck with it.- Hide quoted text -

You can read part of it at: http://leborfeasarunda.weebly.com/read.html
where I have mase several entire chapters available to anyone
interested in reading them.

Akins of that Ilk

May 8, 2011, 5:30:18 AM5/8/11
On May 7, 10:35 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"

<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> BOTH, sometime circa 1620<- Hide quoted text -

That is the first time I've ever seen you write a coherent post.
Congratulations on achieving lucidity.

Sidney.Lambe

May 8, 2011, 2:04:02 PM5/8/11
On May 6, 8:52 am, Sidney Lambe <evergr...@alt.religion.wicca> wrote:

I'd like to thank you for posting on alt.religion.wicca.

We like idiots. It's obvious - after all, I post here!

Sidney Lambe / My poop is Evergreen
Solitaire (I tried Go Fish, but nobody would play) Wacco Priest
http:// I Have A tiny url

An Coibhi Drui

May 8, 2011, 2:38:02 PM5/8/11

You're no fool, Sidney , you just pretend to be!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 9, 2011, 12:04:17 AM5/9/11

No, pull your head from your Ass, and try to understand why Some People are the
"Hidden" because others "HUNT THEM"!
Your Idea of a Fairy Tale is far Different than the REALITY of a HERO's Legend!
Until you can understand People like Dagda, Nuada, the BADB'S, and Lugh, are "REAL"
you can never understand.
Look Close and guess what "JESUS", "Was" a Tooth Fairy!!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 9, 2011, 12:33:31 AM5/9/11

"Sidney.Lambe" wrote:

> On May 6, 8:52 am, Sidney Lambe <evergr...@alt.religion.wicca> wrote:
>
> I'd like to thank you for posting on alt.religion.wicca.
>
> We like idiots. It's obvious - after all, I post here!

And People ACTUALLY Support you for this RIGHT to be a STALKING THREAT on
the INTERNET!

> Sidney Lambe / My poop is Evergreen

Elph gave me a Clinton Joke about that one, but it gives me Gas!
He better understand Gore started to.
"GOD", knows Exactly what Happened!
The EVERGREEN which I have "MONITORING ME", is CIA Related!

> Solitaire

What you deserve SID, what you deserve.
Seems Nature, even told you so, why you have so much Time on your Hands
Already!

> (I tried Go Fish, but nobody would play)

We all know how much you loves going Phishing!

> Wacco Priest

That is for sure!