WTB: CISCO SWITCHES WS-C3750, WS-C3750G, WS-C3560, WS-C3560G & OTHERS

Network/Software Buyer

Apr 24, 2010, 9:52:50 AM4/24/10
WTB: CISCO SWITCHES WS-C3750, WS-C3750G, WS-C3560, WS-C3560G & OTHERS

I am looking to buy quantities of Cisco switches used or new. If you
have one or more to sell please send me an email.

I am also buying lots of other Cisco equipment. I also buy Brocade,
Extreme, IBM, HP, Nortel, Foundry and other equipment.

Below is a list of some of the Cisco switches that I currently need.

3750 Series
************
WS-C3750-48PS-S
WS-C3750-48PS-E
WS-C3750-48TS-S
WS-C3750-48PS-E
WS-C3750-24PS-S
WS-C3750-24PS-E
WS-C3750-24TS-S
WS-C3750-24TS-E

WS-C3750E-24TD-S
WS-C3750E-24TD-SD
WS-C3750E-24TD-E
WS-C3750E-48TD-S
WS-C3750E-48TD-E
WS-C3750E-48TD-SD
WS-C3750E-24PD-S
WS-C3750E-24PD-E
WS-C3750E-48PD-S
WS-C3750E-48PD-E
WS-C3750E-48PD-SF
WS-C3750E-48PD-EF

WS-C3750G-48PS-S
WS-C3750G-48PS-E
WS-C3750G-48TS-S
WS-C3750G-48PS-E
WS-C3750G-24PS-S
WS-C3750G-24PS-E
WS-C3750G-24TS-S
WS-C3750G-24TS-E
WS-C3750G-24TS-S1U
WS-C3750G-24TS-E1U
WS-C3750G-24T-S
WS-C3750G-12S-S
WS-C3750G-12S-E

3560 Series
************
WS-C3560-48PS-S
WS-C3560-48PS-E
WS-C3560-48TS-S
WS-C3560-48PS-E
WS-C3560-24PS-S
WS-C3560-24PS-E
WS-C3560-24TS-S
WS-C3560-24TS-E

WS-C3560E-24TD-S
WS-C3560E-24TD-SD
WS-C3560E-24TD-E
WS-C3560E-48TD-S
WS-C3560E-48TD-E
WS-C3560E-48TD-SD
WS-C3560E-24PD-S
WS-C3560E-24PD-E
WS-C3560E-48PD-S
WS-C3560E-48PD-E
WS-C3560E-48PD-SF
WS-C3560E-48PD-EF

WS-C3560G-48PS-S
WS-C3560G-48PS-E
WS-C3560G-48TS-S
WS-C3560G-48PS-E
WS-C3560G-24PS-S
WS-C3560G-24PS-E
WS-C3560G-24TS-S
WS-C3560G-24TS-E

yem...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2013, 12:11:08 PM6/10/13
I have one WS-C3750G-48TS for sell. If you interest, email to me yem...@gmail.com and how much do you offer?

Best Regards,

Ye Min

caldwe...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2013, 5:19:47 PM12/4/13
I can offer several of the items listed. Please email me at ow...@planithw.com

Thanks

lon...@cubaocoffee.com

Apr 18, 2014, 4:36:41 AM4/18/14

ericlee...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2014, 2:53:06 AM7/28/14
we are a supplier of cisco switch, pls kindly email me to :market-m...@newnethk.com.thanks!

ciscoha...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2014, 11:45:26 PM7/29/14
在 2010年4月24日星期六UTC+8下午9时52分50秒,Network/Software Buyer写道:
Hello Dear

Glad to know you are business in Cisco

we are a professional Cisco supplier in China with large stock.

Hope can talk to you by email (han...@newnethk.com) or on Skype (ciscohannah)

Welcome your inquiries,best price will quote you at once.

Thanks

Hannah