Proposed Caller ChargeBack Service (*Better* than Caller-ID)

Paul Perkovic 510-748-2524

Jan 29, 1993, 11:39:52 PM1/29/93
Caller ID has been a controversial proposal here in California,
generally regarded as an opportunity for invasion of privacy
when individuals call businesses (having their phone numbers
used for later telemarketing, etc.), but useless for protecting
individuals from unsolicited business calls (because you don't
recognize that it's a nuisance number the first time).

How about a Caller ChargeBack service that would operate like
a 900 number, but be attached to your individual residence line?
For a small fee, say $2.00 a month, you could enter a list of
(say) 50 numbers that were authorized to call you for free;
anyone else who called you, unsolicited, would be charged $.95
for the first minute, $1.95 for each additional minute, credited
to your phone bill. If you really liked receiving a specific
call, you should have the opportunity to enter a code number
after completing the call, to cancel the charge (in case some
long-lost relative finally tracks down your home number) --
sort of a single-instance Caller ChargeBack Blocking feature.

After a few years of successful operation, the phone companies
could offer "Enhanced Caller ChargeBack", letting you choose
among $.95/$1.95, $2.95/$5.95, and $19.95/$99.95 rates; and
they could publish special directories, of people who like
getting nuisance calls, really like getting nuisance calls,
and really, really, *really* want every telemarketing company
in the world to call them, and talk for hours!

With the number of magazine subscriptions, charities, life insurance,
and other unwanted calls I get, I'd be happy to GIVE the $.95 for
the first minute to Pacific*Bell, and just wait to make a profit
on the succeeding minutes.

With the existing Caller ID and 900 technology, I'm sure the phone
companies could make such a product work, and I guarantee there is an
enormous market out there among consumers who like dinner uninterrupted.
The only thing wrong with this idea, unfortunately, is that it would
meet the needs of residential consumers, not big business.

I'd like something similar for the junk mailers, to make them pay
*much higher* than First Class postage rates, and have the U.S.P.S.
give me a rebate along with each junk mail item, to help pay for
the garbage collection and recycling fees that result from throwing
this junk away.

/ perk

Paul Perkovic, Product Marketing Manager -- Open Connectivity Products
Ingres, A Division of ASK Computer Systems, Inc. Voice: 510-748-2524
1080 Marina Village Parkway, #4026 FAX: 510-748-3618
Alameda, CA 94501-1095 E-Mail: pe...@ingres.com

driv...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2014, 6:06:15 AM2/2/14
Dr.Ivan sell dumps (infromation from magnetic strips of credit and debit cards):

Minimal order 5pcs from now of a 1 bin only (not allowed 2 dumps from 1 bin, 1 from another and 2 from 3rd).

Payment methods
BitCoin / 10% fee (we are using btc-e weighted average rate to convert USD in BTC) / no minimum
WesternUnion, MoneyGram / 10% fee / 500$ minimum per transaction
WebMoney no mimimum
PerfectMoney is not accepted

Prices
USA:
Classic:20$
Gold:30$
Platinum and others:35$;
AmEx: 40$;
Disco: 30$

EU, ASIA 201:
Classic:
65$
Gold:80$
Platinum and others:95$
AmEx 80$
Others 80$

EU, ASIA 101:
Classic:85$
Gold:110$
Platinum and others:120$;
AmEx 80$
Others 80$

Popular bins are always more expensive then usual ones.

Replace policy
No replace codes: APPROVAL 00; DECLINE 51; CALL 01
Declined CITIBANK dumps NO REPLACE
Dumps from update NO REPLACE
EU, ASIA dumps NO REPLACE
Too many complaints means we will check bins validity and if you lie NO REPLACE

You should know
You pay UPFRONT always NO TESTS NOTHING FREE!
We sell ONLY DUMPS track1+track2 and track2 and NOTHING ELSE
You pay order cost ALWAYS UPFRONT. No delivery until payment is completed
No advices and about dumps
Service rules can be changed at any moment w/o customers notifications

For conact use icq: 10296

email: dr....@safe-mail.net