TMC, TMCX, ENCW on two channels

chris christanis

Nov 28, 2002, 11:18:04 AM11/28/02
Why am I getting all these channels plus other ones on two channels? . TMCW
is on 329 and 290 TMCXW is on 330 and 291 etc.

Bill R

Nov 28, 2002, 11:33:19 AM11/28/02
chris christanis wrote:
> Why am I getting all these channels plus other ones on two channels? . TMCW
> is on 329 and 290 TMCXW is on 330 and 291 etc.

There is a FREE preview of the AT 150 channels on 265-297 now
through December 11th.
--
Bill R.

Remove No-Junk-Mail- in e-mail address to reply by e-mail

Mark H.

Nov 28, 2002, 11:40:29 AM11/28/02
On Thu, 28 Nov 2002 11:33:19 -0500, Bill R
<No-Junk-M...@iglou.com> wrote:

>chris christanis wrote:
>> Why am I getting all these channels plus other ones on two channels? . TMCW
>> is on 329 and 290 TMCXW is on 330 and 291 etc.
>>

>There is a FREE preview of the AT 150 channels on 265-297 now
>through December 11th.

That confused me too when I first saw it.
I thought they were re-arranging the channels or something.

Chris (CTM)

Nov 28, 2002, 1:04:14 PM11/28/02

Dish is giving a free preview of AT150 channels to everyone (I believe
they are mirrored on the 119 sat). So if you already have AT150, you
will have the channels on their preview and regular spots. I don't
know how well it works out for dish, but when they did this last year,
it enticed me to upgrade to AT150 and a dish 500.

Chris

John Lodge

Nov 28, 2002, 9:37:19 PM11/28/02
Chris,

The preview is only available to subscribers that have a Dish 500 as all of
the Top 150 channels are just being remapped to different channel numbers for non
Top 150 subscribers at 110.

119 is jammed at 10-12 channels per transponder it's impossible to cram
anymore channels on to 119's transponders.

John

proctor...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2017, 11:16:34 AM7/16/17
On Thursday, November 28, 2002 at 11:18:04 AM UTC-5, chris christanis wrote:
> Why am I getting all these channels plus other ones on two channels? . TMCW
> is on 329 and 290 TMCXW is on 330 and 291 etc.

I am not sure. Well at least AT 150 had over 150 channels like 9 movie channels like The Westerns Channel and The Love Stories Channel. plus The Discovery Wings Channel,The Discovery Science Channel,The Discovery Home & Leisure Channel,The Discovery Civilization Channel and more.