AT150 & Locals = Lose E/W?

pdb

Apr 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/3/00
I would like to order my local channels and the AT150 package but I am
afraid they will cancel my E/W. In my opinion, the E/W is the most useful
option on the dish! Has anyone had any experience with this? Either way,
ordering locals/AT150 and KEEPING their E/W or ordering them and LOSING
their E/W. I just don't want to give Dish a reason to look at my account
and find I shouldn't be getting the E/W!

badboy

Apr 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/3/00
I dont think they will check. Friday I called an ordered top150.
I downgraded somewhat before I had
top100,superstations,atlantalocals,sflocal and ptv services.I
just bought replaytv so I got ride of ptv services. Also got
ride of the SF Locals back to the La distant network feeds. They
did recheck to see if I qualified for the distant net from LA.
If I wanted to keep everything else they wouldnt have even
checked.

Spider021

Apr 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/3/00
When you call DISH Network you are playing a game of roulette. The circle spins
as the ball spins too. You have to get the right CSR. This happened to me.
Saturday night I called up to add the movie channels. Then I asked about
locals. I was completely paranoid about losing DISH Nets E & W. I told him I
wanted to see if I could get Philly locals. And I told him, I didn't want him
to check cause it'll show that I do not qualify for DISH Nets E & W. And he was
cool, he said that wouldn't touch the DISH Nets E & W if I do not qualify. And
that is exactly what happened. So in closing, I got all the movie channels, I
got my Philly locals and I still got the DISH Nets E & W. And we all lived
happily ever after.

proctor...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2017, 4:42:55 AM7/14/17
Guess What i saw This lineup on the website of Dish network and the lineup goes as follows:
216 America's Voice
130 AMC
262 Angel One
184 Animal Planet
118 A&E
135 BBC America
119 The Biography Channel
124 BET
207 Bloomberg Television
175 Boomerang From Cartoon Network
129 Bravo
210 C-SPAN
212 C-SPAN 2
954 Dish CD's 70's Songbook
969 Dish CD's Acoustic Crossroad
957 Dish CD's Adult Alternative
956 Dish CD's Adult Contemporary
955 Dish CD's Adult Favorites
974 Dish CD's Big Band Era
978 Dish CD's Blues
959 Dish CD's Classic Rock
971 Dish CD's Concert Classics
975 Dish CD's Contemporary Christian
970 Dish CD's Contemporary Instrumentals
968 Dish CD's Jazz Flavors
951 Dish CD's Country Classics
952 Dish CD's Country Currents
973 Dish CD's Easy Listening
966 Dish CD's Euro Style
965 Dish CD's Fiesta Mexicana
958 Dish CD's Hot Hits
967 Dish CD's Jazz Traditions
953 Dish CD's Jukebox Gold
976 Dish CD's Kid Tunes
990 Dish CD's LDS Radio Network
964 Dish CD's Latin Styles
972 Dish CD's Light Classical
960 Dish CD's Modern Rock Alternative
977 Dish CD's New age
950 Dish CD's New Country
962 Dish CD's Non-Stop Hip Hop
961 Dish CD's Power Rock
979 Dish CD's Reggae
963 Dosh CD's Urban Beat
208 CNBC
206 CNN FN: The Financial Network/CNN International
200 CNN
176 Cartoon Network
107 Comedy Central
166 CMT
204 Court TV
250 Dish info
251 Dish info 1
933 Dish Music's 50's & 60's Hits
934 Dish Music's 70's Hits
935 Dish Music's 80's Hits
927 Dish Music's All That Jazz
936 Dish Music's Beach Party
946 Dish Music's Broadway & Hollywood
931 Dish Music's Classical Ambience
937 Dish Music's Country Music One
925 Dish Music's Expressions
923 Dish Music's Hit Line
924 Dish Music's Hot FM
944 Dish Music's Italia
926 Dish Music's Love Songs
928 Dish Music's Mood Scapes
929 Dish Music's New Orleans Jazz
930 Dish Music's Piano and Guitar
939 Dish Music's R&B Revue
945 Dish Music's Tropical Breezes
938 Dish Music's Urban Adult
100 DISH1 Inside Dish Network
182 The Discovery Channel
192 The Discovery Civilization Channel
189 The Discovery Health Channel
194 The Discovery Home & Leisure Channel
179 The Discovery Kids Channel
117 The Discovery People Channel
193 The Discovery Science Channel
195 The Discovery Wings Channel
172 The 1st Channel of Disney Channel
173 The 2nd Channel of Disney Channel
111 DIY(The Do-It Yourself Network)
114 E! Entertainment Television
140 ESPN
145 ESPN Alternate
143 ESPN Classic
144 ESPN 2
146 ESPN 2 Alternate
142 ESPNEWS
432 The Empire Sports Network
341 The 2nd Channel of The New Encore
343 The Action Channel
346 The Love Stories Channel
344 The Mystery Channel
345 The True Stories Channel
347 WAM! America's Kidz Network
342 The Westerns Channel
261 EWTN
137 FX
that is just to name a few.

proctor...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2017, 2:00:57 PM7/29/17
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 4:42:55 AM UTC-4, proctor...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, April 3, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, pdb wrote:
> > I would like to order my local channels and the AT150 package but I am
> > afraid they will cancel my E/W. In my opinion, the E/W is the most useful
> > option on the dish! Has anyone had any experience with this? Either way,
> > ordering locals/AT150 and KEEPING their E/W or ordering them and LOSING
> > their E/W. I just don't want to give Dish a reason to look at my account
> > and find I shouldn't be getting the E/W!
>
> Guess What i saw This lineup on the 2 old websites of Dish network and the 2 old lineups goes as follows:
> 963 Dish CD's Urban Beat
> 451-453 Fox sport Net Alternate
180 The fox Family Channel
133 the Fox Movie Channel
205 Fox News channel
415 Fox Sports Net Arizona
419 Fox Sports Net Bay Area
421 Fox Sports Net Chicago
427 Fox Sports Net Cincinnati
430 Fox Sports Net Detroit
423 Fox Sports Net Florida
418 Fox Sports Net Midwest
435 Fox Sports Net New England
413 Fox Sports Net New York
426 Fox Sports Net Northwest
425 Fox Sports Net Ohio
428 Fox Sports Net Pittsburgh
414 fox Sports Net Fox Sports Net Rocky Mountain
420 Fox Sports Net South
416 Fox Sports Net Southwest
417 Fox Sports Net West
110 Food network
9415 FSTV(Free Speech TV)
272 Galavisión
116 Game Show Network
401 The Golf Channel
9416 Good Samaritan Society
9401 H I T N
202 CNN Headline News
121 The History Channel International
120 The History Channel
112 HGTV
222 The Home Shopping Network
424 HTS(Home Team Sports)
108 Lifetime
9410 World link TV
209 MSNBC
412 Madison Square Garden(MSG)
436 MSC(The Midwest Sports Channel)
330 The Second channel of The Movie Channel 2
329 The Second Channel of The Movie Channel
160 MTV
161 MTV 2
213 NASA
168 The National Network(TNN)
434 NESN
170-171 2 channels of Nickelodeon and Nick at Nite
177 Nickelodeon GAS(Games & Sports for Kids)
169 Noggin
9411 University House
153 The Outdoor Channel
152 OLN(Outdoor Life Network)
181 PAX TV
9402 PBS You
226 QVC
9400 Research Channel
131 Romance Classics
122 Sci-FI
224 Shop At Home
188 Soap Net
150 Speed vision
422 Sunshine Network
405 TVG
178 TLC(The Learning Channel)
174 The Toon Disney Channel
220 The Travel Channel
260 TBN(The Trinity Broadcasting Network)
230 TBS Super Station
132 TCM(Turner Classic Movies)
138 TNT
437 Turner South