Hi, I'm Julie 28/F/UK looking for men for NSA fun

julie4...@yahoo.co.uk

Feb 8, 2005, 8:33:36 AM2/8/05
I'm a sensual woman seeking males for uncomplicated adventurous fun.
Nice, fully shaved, toned body, good legs and arse and firm tits.
Lively, fun demeanour, medium blonde hair and blue eyes.

Looking for wild, raunchy sessions in nice setting. Happy to wine,
dine and chat or just enjoy a couple of drinks and then get down to
action.

I'll try most things. Esp like dressing up in sexy gear (don't expect
you to do this!), love toys, mirrors, photos, oral sex, anal sex, a
bit of light bondage, and maybe being spanked if I dont please you!
(serious harm a no no)

Looking for sexy, educated and stylish guys, liking the good things in
life; slimmish, and good looking. I'm prepared to travel if you are!
but I can't accommodate. You should be excited by life and wanting
sexy woman to ravish.

Married or single guys welcome. Discretion given and expected!

If you want to know more you can visit one of the sites below, I am a
member
there and have photos and further information about what I like and
what I'm
looking for.

To see my photos and possibily hook up, please go to any of the
following where I am a member. No time wasters, weirdos, cyber freaks
or psycho's PLEASE!

http://brand.quickdates.co.uk/index.php?SiteID=6
http://www.text4sexuk.com/
http://www.cheating-partners.com

Hope to meet you soon.

Julie x

PS I hope this group has some serious men looking for NSA fun :o)

kevin

Feb 8, 2005, 9:49:25 AM2/8/05
wish u where in ohio would like to meet for some fun. good luck in your
search

paul3...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2018, 12:58:03 PM6/18/18
Where are you Julie?