EXPOSED: The Secrets of NLP Speed Hypnotic Seduction. FREE TELE-SEMINAR - Thursday 8th August 2013

roylehypnotist

Jul 26, 2013, 8:40:09 AM7/26/13
EXPOSED: The Secrets of NLP Speed Hypnotic Seduction.

FREE TELE-SEMINAR - Thursday 8th August 2013 at 3pm Est (8pm UK GMT)

REGISTER NOW - http://www.thenlpevent.com/season1/4324/invite/

Yes indeed I, Alex Smith aka Jonathan Royle will be revealing Powerful Secrets of NLP Speed Hypnotic Seduction during this 100% FREE Tele-Webinar.

Not only will I be teaching how these methods are applicable to The Dating Game, but also how they can be used to give you the edge in business dealings, sales, and of course also in getting Higher Success Rates with NLP & Hypnotherapy Clients.

REGISTER NOW - http://www.thenlpevent.com/season1/4324/invite/

FREE GIFT = All who Listen in Live, or event the recording (which will be available online to those who register in advance) will also get chance to Download my Bumper Book "HYPNOTISM & SEX" - which when originally published back in 1994 led to me being featured on TV & Radio Shows and in Newspapers and Magazines around the world...

YES INDEED - register now 100% FREE at http://www.thenlpevent.com/season1/4324/invite/ and you will be able to listen not only to my Free Teleseminar but also another 23 Other Teleseminars (each giving you a Free Gift also) with some of the Worlds Biggest NLP Experts.

24 Amazing FREE WEBINARS On Neuro Linguistic Programming - (NLP)

I've been invited to join 23 other of the Worlds Leading Authorities and Experts in Cutting Edge NLP & Personal Change, Development and Success Mind Technologies to bring you a total of 24 Information Packed FREE WEBINARS to teach you tons of stuff that you will find invaluable at no charge whatsoever..

Check out the list of Elite Speakers, and Secure Your Free V.I.P Tickets to access these Live online Webinars...

REGISTER NOW - http://www.thenlpevent.com/season1/4324/invite/

NOTE = When you register for FREE at that page, it will then offer you the chance to buy all the recordings of all 24 Teleseminars for around $27 which is a bargain - BUT THERE IS NO NEED TO BUY ANYTHING.

The Simple fact is, once you've registered at http://www.thenlpevent.com/season1/4324/invite/ you will get sent email reminders of dates and times of each of the Free Teleseminars and if you miss them live, will then also get an email with the link to listen to the replays (and download your FREE GIFTS) sent to you also...

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THESE AMAZING FREE EVENTS.