Brand New UK / US Social Network

Ourclass

Apr 21, 2011, 2:25:41 PM4/21/11
Meet new People on http://www.ourclass.co.uk , make friends, find your
classmates, create your schools, play a game, write your blog or even make
your own quiz and find out what other people think and do. You can even
videochat with everybody , private or public in your own room.

Download our free Iphone and Android Application.

Any network, Any time, right on Ourclass - you can easily connect to any
other network even after signing up, and allow autopublishing of the
Ourclass status and activities (such as creating new blog, uploading photos,
creating a quiz, etc)

Join now, it is for free!

Justin Thyme

Jan 23, 2016, 5:08:06 PM1/23/16
Ourclass wrote:
> Meet new People on http://www.ourclass.co.uk ,

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
--
Nam Nguyen: *As we speak*, MS and NN would understand what "blue" would
mean.

sci.logic 24/10/2015