Anyone try this website?

Barbara

Jun 10, 2013, 8:02:10 PM6/10/13
Anyone tried http://sexyandcheeky.com ? A friend of mine told me about this website and I heard that it’s very easy to find dates there. There aren’t any spam profiles there, only real people and it’s completely free. Any insight?

ilbe...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2013, 5:20:01 PM6/23/13
On Monday, June 10, 2013 7:02:10 PM UTC-5, Barbara wrote:
> Anyone tried http://sexyandcheeky.com ? A friend of mine told me about this website and I heard that it’s very easy to find dates there. There aren’t any spam profiles there, only real people and it’s completely free. Any insight?

Barb, Havent tried the website. Don't want to ; 1 in 5 people have an STD now..and most are permanent with a few that have killed. Why run that risk...all for the sake of a copulation ???? Not worth it. God is though. Surrender your life to him and he will give you much better things than an STD and getting hurt from someone just using you for sex.

adrianso...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2013, 6:24:07 AM9/13/13
On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:02:10 AM UTC+1, Barbara wrote:
> Anyone tried http://sexyandcheeky.com ? A friend of mine told me about this website and I heard that it’s very easy to find dates there. There aren’t any spam profiles there, only real people and it’s completely free. Any insight?

Did you try it Barbara?

ilbe...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2015, 5:02:04 PM3/11/15
On Monday, June 10, 2013 at 7:02:10 PM UTC-5, Barbara wrote:
> Anyone tried http://sexyandcheeky.com ? A friend of mine told me about this website and I heard that it's very easy to find dates there. There aren't any spam profiles there, only real people and it's completely free. Any insight?

Update : The STD rate among Western Adults is not up to 1 in 2.5 people per the statistics. Your 'date' from one of these sites is almost sure to be carrying one or more , especially Genital Herpes which is life long . So, how important is a copulation to you Barb ? That's what it really comes down to