South Dakota Dad's Right Group

Caitlyn

Sep 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/10/98
I was told a few years ago about a Dad's Right Group in South Dakota,
I believe it was in Sioux Falls.

Does anyone have a name, address and phone number of this group.

I'm currently aware of a situation in which the natural mother has
custody of the parties minor child. The father is being denied his
visitation rights. It came to his attention the the young daughter,
approximately 2 years old has developed as serious kidney disorder
(one which could be caused by abuse). The father made an appointment
for the daughter to receive medical help at his expense and the mother
refused to keep the appointment.

I'm looking for any help to give this man.

We've dealt with the mother for years as the ex-wife of my husband.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated and promptly
forwarded on to the gentleman in question.

Thanks

Caitlyn